• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
577224_371640706208323_323348924370835_1092497_651839880_n.jpg
Okay, fuck it. Push this man.
Okay, fuck it. Hire these women.
Bellas in Milan, Italy

577396_334768813245665_100001376462260_840644_548672440_n.jpg
Okay, fuck it. Start an adult film career.

Impact spoilers for 4/26

April 26th IMPACT Wrestling
-Jeremy Borash comes out and calls out Eric Bischoff for his tweets against him. Jeremy Borash wants a match and because of tonight's rules, Eric Bischoff has to accept. Before they can get it on, Bully Ray attacks Jeremy Borash allowing Bischoff to get the pin. Bischoff takes a pic of Borash with his camera phone to post on Twitter.

-Devon came out for his first title defense. He announces he will defend the TV Title against his former Tag Team partner in Bully Ray.

-Devon defeated Bully Ray to retain the Television Title.

-Anarquia comes out with Mexican America and challenges an American. Kurt Angle accepts the challenge. Angle defeated Anarquia with an Ankle Lock.

-TNA Agent, Al Snow came to the ring with OVW Wrestler, Alex Silva. Snow said Silva would be getting the first shot tonight in the Gutcheck Challenge. Snow also revealed that he was a judge for the challenge.

-Robbie E defeated Alex Silva with a DDT.

-Brooke Tessmacher comes out and talks about beating Gail Kim. She challenges Gail to a match which is accepted by the champion.

Tessmacher defeated Gail Kim in a non-title match.

-Daniels and Kazarian came out for a match with Magnus and Samoa Joe and the team of Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson. Hulk Hogan comes out and announces that tonight Magnus and Joe will face Anderson and Hardy while he is taking Kazarian and Daniels out of the match.

Magnus and Samoa Joe defeated Mr. Anderson and Jeff Hardy to retain the Tag Team Titles when Joe locked in the Coquina Clutch on Anderson. Anderson and Hardy argued during the match. Kazarian and Daniels attacked Magnus and Joe after the match.

-Eric Bischoff, Ric Flair and a few other heel wrestlers come out for Bischoff's farewell party. Flair praised Bischoff before they were interrupted by Garett Bischoff, Jeremy Borash, Austin Aries and a few other wrestlers. The faces reveal a port-a-potty which they intend on putting Bischoff in. After the heels with Eric Bischoff brawl with Garett Bischoff's wrestlers, Jeremy Borash and Garett Bischoff take Eric to the port-a-potty. Garett and JB shove the port-a-potty over. Eric comes out covered in crap as the segment ends.

Someone who was there said it was the worst taping they've ever been to.

bart jr

Neo Member
The preview video for PWG's event 'World's Finest' is out: World's Finest

I'm not too familiar with the Super Smash Bros, but didn't they both use to wear masks?

Speaking of PWG, DDT4 is this weekend. I'd love to make it out to a PWG show sometime in the near future.

tm24

The preview video for PWG's event 'World's Finest' is out: World's Finest

I'm not too familiar with the Super Smash Bros, but didn't they both use to wear masks?

Speaking of PWG, DDT4 is this weekend. I'd love to make it out to a PWG show sometime in the near future.

Stupefied used to wear a mask, but apparently he got tired of it and got rid of it and went back to being Stupefied since Player Dos needed the mask. I cant remember exactly where this was said or if I asked him about it after a show once

And yes, you should come to a PWG show!

She's just teaching her a hammerlock.

What's the big deal, guise?
The BIG DEAL is the Bellas don't practice on broom sticks first.

http://benjacobgrimmfan.50webs.com/thingstompsin.gif[IMG]

[B]IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME[/B][/QUOTE][img]http://themovieuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/invisible-woman.jpg

This has to be the pyro laden entranced I've ever seen. Wow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh1o-kAHuFI
It's like staring into the sun.

Oh, i disagree. Especially since this is this weekend

http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/2012DDT4/

Can't wait!

Also, BOLA>all

Oh, I'm pretty sure DDT4 will be ahead of KOT in terms of match quality (and that opening round match of Strong/Callihan vs Generico/Mack will be fucking crazy), but there's just something about a huge-ass 3-day tag tournament with teams from all across the US and overseas that makes KOT the highlight of the US indy wrestling year for me.

G-Fex

You guys make fun now but Ryback is the future of wrestling.

THE FUTURE! He's awesome at squashing, hell go farther than your precious Punk.

tm24

Oh, I'm pretty sure DDT4 will be ahead of KOT in terms of match quality (and that opening round match of Strong/Callihan vs Generico/Mack will be fucking crazy), but there's just something about a huge-ass 3-day tag tournament with teams from all across the US and overseas that makes KOT the highlight of the US indy wrestling year for me.
Oh yeah, I agree. It's what made the 2day BOLA tourneys so awesome. People coming from all over

G-Fex

I'm sorry that GOLDBERG was such a dominating force in WcW, and had a streak even Taker won't top ever. And that he was such a champion of champions and ....

Ah fuck it.

G-Fex

I made a deal(I guess?) With someone, if I got rid of Jeff Hardy, Id get a reboot.

I was never Tsundere, I am just a bitter lonely man.

Maybe I should go back to my first gimmick, cosplay pervert.

This thread has become a self parody of a self parody of itself.
This thread is like the humorous antics of D Generation X
from 2006 onwards...

I made a deal(I guess?) With someone, if I got rid of Jeff Hardy, Id get a reboot.

I was never Tsundere, I am just a bitter lonely man.

Maybe I should go back to my first gimmick, cosplay pervert.

You can never get rid of Jeff Hardy, no matter how many times he screws up.

Kyoufu

Had an amazing dream in the early hours of the morning.

Some music artist came out and introduced Punk as he entered. Punk called out Laurinitis but then glass breaks and STONE COLD comes out. The crowd go WILD with a MASSIVE pop. Then somehow Punk and Austin are in a tag team match against someone and Santino. Austin is doing his moves and giving them the middle finger. Crowd was nuts.

I... dreamt about wrestling. I need help.

Aiii

So not worth it
So what you're saying is your dream match is Punk and Austin teaming against Santino and a random person you can't remember?

Wow. Way to waste a good wrestling dream. :D

G-Fex

Straight edge? That punk was spotted outside a pub! HE'S A SHAM PEOPLE!

I'm sure Santino was tagged team with
KANE

Kyoufu

So what you're saying is your dream match is Punk and Austin teaming against Santino and a random person you can't remember?

Wow. Way to waste a good wrestling dream. :D

It was just Monday Night Raw so just a TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA!

It was such an awesome dream though. I wanted to go back to sleep to continue it.

somedevil

More Dean Ambrose News:

Dean Ambrose will indeed be debuting on WWE's main roster soon and the current storyline with Mick Foley is designed to make him a top name right off the bat. Ambrose was asked on Twitter what he thought about Foley's recent blog on their encounters. Ambrose replied:

"To be honest, I expected a little more fight out of @realmickfoley. I mourn the loss of his "testicular fortitude""

Its great that the WWE sees him as big star.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He keeps doing the lariat like that and he'll be shit-canned faster than Anderson. Just wait for Ryback vs Orton, you'll see.

Yeah. Not looking forward to that.

But I -am- looking forward to Ryback vs Ziggler, where Ziggler sells a decapitation.

bart jr

Neo Member
More Dean Ambrose News:

Its great that the WWE sees him as big star.

I'm excited to see him debut, I've liked all his FCW stuff. I'm sure it helped when Punk had that match with him several months ago and had nothing but good things to say about him post-match. I missed the video of his dark match this past week, I'm going to try and find that.

Here's a blog that a guy created on another board that I frequent - http://amatteroflifeanddrdeath.tumblr.com/
There's a lot of old matches/flyers/promos/etc. A couple posts down there is a 4 Horseman superpost that supposedly covers their entire career(chronologically, at that). Hopefully you guys find something you like on there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here's a blog that a guy created on another board that I frequent - http://amatteroflifeanddrdeath.tumblr.com/
There's a lot of old matches/flyers/promos/etc. A couple posts down there is a 4 Horseman superpost that supposedly covers their entire career(chronologically, at that). Hopefully you guys find something you like on there.

Thanks for this - looking to waste a good hour or so at work. :)

Aiii

So not worth it
Who knew, my AJ goes YES! for 10 minutes video on YouTube already has like 70 more hits then D-Bry's.

Clearly AJ is in need of a big push WWE, title shot hoooooo! (not like they're using Beth anyways)

That match was a ton of fun - Generico's corkscrew plancha followed by the through-the-ropes tornado DDT was amazing, and Ibushi killed Jigsaw with that phoenix splash, landed knees first right on Jig's chest.

No problem, enjoy! and in the spirit of the King of Trios announcement, here is a match from the 2009 KOT that was posted on the blog - Kota Ibushi vs El Generico vs Jigsaw vs Nick Jackson

[UR.L="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8XesuznnHaA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8XesuznnHaA[/URL]

holy shit at the 10 minute mark, even the ref is mindblown in the background. As someone who hasn't watch Chikara, is this match representative of the overall quality of the shows? Because this match is f'n awesome.

Top Bottom