• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

amhT2.gif

rofl

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Now that I think about it, I didn't get why they didn't just say that Kane was also from Death Valley. How can you be brothers, born in the same place, raised together, but be from different places?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Soulplaya I think you lied to me on the stream and the first video WAS you.
You think if that was me, I would be ashamed of it? I'd be posting more videos right now!

BTW, here's two guys chronicling their trip to see Kane at an autograph signing in London. Kane has the mask on, but not the extensions, so you can see how long his hair naturally is now. Taker must be jealous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKKa94EQAmU

Toki767

You know when I was little I used to think Big Boss Man was from a place called Cop County, GA. It turns out what Howard Finkel was saying all along was Cobb County, GA.

You know when I was little I used to think Big Boss Man was from a place called Cop County, GA. It turns out what Howard Finkel was saying all along was Cobb County, GA.

I remember driving through Cobb Country on a trip as a kid and asking everyone in town if they had seen the boss man.

BFIB

Damn, I miss the Big Boss Man.

I remember going for autographs back in '99, and he was sitting outside on a park bench. I went out and ended up chatting with him for well over 2 hours. He got into a lot of his family life, and how being a pro wrestler was both his life blessing and his life curse. Then at the end he said "This business puts you in an early grave."

FyreWulff

I love that Taker turned Big Boss Man to face the hard camera when he was hanging. That was nice of him.

Rules of wrestling:

Everything somehow happens towards the hard camera

The titantron knows to play someone's music, even if it's a surprise appearance

Going under the ring apron for weapons or tables is okay. Going under the apron via the mat means you just went to another dimension

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Cameramen capture wrestlers rampaging backstage, attacking other wrestlers, staff, or anyone that happens to be around.

Except the Cameraman.
I still say that the Kane and Kelly Kelly stuff was the worst. He kept in that room for like an hour, had a cameraman with him. Everyone saw what was going on, and NO ONE tried to stop it. Someone's been kidnapped, you idiots! Where's Cena? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKKa94EQAmU

SoulPlaya

more money than God
why didn't anyone help Stephanie when she was tied up to be married by Taker?
Plenty of people helped. Shamrock, Big Show, Austin. No one even tried to help Kelly Kelly, and she was stuck in that room with Kane for hours. Who knows what sick things he made her do? Listen to his diatribes about being Libertarian?

G-Fex

Plenty of people helped. Shamrock, Big Show, Austin. No one even tried to help Kelly Kelly, and she was stuck in that room with Kane for hours. Who knows what sick things he made her do? Listen to his diatribes about being Libertarian?

HE SHOWED HER PICTURES OF HIS GRANDCHILDREN!

Rules of wrestling:

Everything somehow happens towards the hard camera

The titantron knows to play someone's music, even if it's a surprise appearance

Going under the ring apron for weapons or tables is okay. Going under the apron via the mat means you just went to another dimension

Always direct your anger at your backstage interviewer.

Top Bottom