• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Even killers and murders love their family.
Clearly.

040.jpg

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/119/c706f61c72fc413499f82b010f537dad/l.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/146/c118c02d4e524190b0310b884e631e79/l.jpg

HE'S A DAMN MONSTER!!!!!

X-Pac: "We're gonna get a little place.

Kane: "Okay, yeah, we're gonna get a little place and we're gonna...

X-Pac: "We gonna..."

Kane: "...have..."

X-Pac: [Kane mouths what he says] "We're gonna have a cow, and some pigs, and we're gonna have, maybe-maybe, a chicken. Down in the flat, we'll have a little field of..."

Kane: "Field of alfalfa for the rabbits puppies."

X-Pac: "...for the rabbits puppies."

Kane: " And I get to tend the rab pup..."

Blam!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
X-Pac: "We're gonna get a little place.

Kane: "Okay, yeah, we're gonna get a little place and we're gonna...

X-Pac: "We gonna..."

Kane: "...have..."

X-Pac: [Kane mouths what he says] "We're gonna have a cow, and some pigs, and we're gonna have, maybe-maybe, a chicken. Down in the flat, we'll have a little field of..."

Kane: "Field of alfalfa for the rabbits puppies."

X-Pac: "...for the rabbits puppies."

Kane: " And I get to tend the rab pup..."

Blam!
You get points for Of Mice and Men. You lose points for killing Kane. :(

I told you guys. Since 1997, no one has been more consistent for the WWE than Kane. The guy practically never takes a break. He never complains, doesn't play politics, and he shows up for everything.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453967&highlight=kane&page=48

Marking for BG James and Kane? Really rasslegaf?

You guys are just kidding, right? Like when you all thought it would be funny to complain about Bob Rude losing a match or whatever?

Didn't you buy a PPV and mark out for old man Hogan? in 2011?

Sorry, dream. You ain't got no say in this.

Hulk is a fucking legend and the reason rasslegaf expects.

This is...Kane. This type of ironic marking is what leads to shit like Mark Henry being the world champion.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's pretty weird to be a Kane mark. I bet SoulPlaya also preferred to play as Luigi, Tails, Robin, etc.
Robin? Please. Luigi? Hell no. Tails? Are you kidding? Kane is the dominant brother now. We settled this in 2010.

Dream and Net must tear their hair out at what WrassleGAF has become.

McCool, huh?

l.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You would think Kane would complain more, considering all the shitty feuds he's been in.
Considering his gimmicks before Kane, he must wake up everyday amazed at the fact that he's now a multi time World Champion, starred in his own major motion picture, and is a future hall of famer. The man has perspective, and he isn't a mark for his own garbage like Taker and HHH.

They gotta make sure Garrett is never out there by himself lol. Don't want him to get booed so they always surround him by the top faces. Also, djsandman you don't watch TNA anymore?

So everyone gonna act like Garrett Bischoff's theme ain't ripped off of True Blood's intro?

Yeah I watch True Blood, don't judge me. You fools watch Raw.

somedevil

AJ Styles don't suck up to this man he's terrible. Also, why is he wearing gloves when he out doing a promo? Did they just bleep Bischoff name? lol

Kaladin

They gotta make sure Garrett is never out there by himself lol. Don't want him to get booed so they always surround him by the top faces. Also, djsandman you don't watch TNA anymore?

Can't watch it live, work till 10pm Thurs.....and I typically watch Swamp People when I get home.

Kaladin

Torrie Wilson, right? Even though it is McCool, I still hope he wore a condom.

Wait a minute! "Family Man" Kane would never cheat on his wife!

"I hope he wore a condom" is a joke I stole from New Jack btw. Watch $5 Wrestling from Miami whenever it comes out and you'll get it.

Kane is like the Bizarro Chavo Guerrero. They put him in one bad story after another, and he's STILL over. I mean, they were still cheering for him after Katie Vick and dead Lita baby.

Meanwhile, Chavo Guerrero couldn't get over no matter what, despite his last name and having years worth of feuds with popular wrestlers like Mysterio and Eddie, being part of the Smackdown Six, etc. It got so bad, they had nothing left for him to do but wrestle Hornswoggle every week for cheap laughs.

Eric Bischoff was an intentional bleep by TNA as they said he can't use the name anymore? Ooh another mystery. What is AJ hiding from everyone. Is he really Eric Bleep's son?

Kaladin

Eric Bischoff was an intentional bleep by TNA as they said he can't use the name anymore? Ooh another mystery. What is AJ hiding from everyone. Is he really Eric Bleep's son?

They still haven't revealed why Kaz and Daniels turned on AJ or what Daniels had over Kaz or whatever that whole Fortune break-up angle was about....seriously, did any of that ever make sense?

somedevil

They still haven't revealed why Kaz and Daniels turned on AJ or what Daniels had over Kaz or whatever that whole Fortune break-up angle was about....seriously, did any of that ever make sense?

They just said that Kaz turned on AJ because Daniels has something on AJ. This really makes tons of sense doesn't it?

Well supposedly just now they said it was never about Kazarian. The secret was about AJ. They got the evidence in a white envelope now.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
"I hope he wore a condom" is a joke I stole from New Jack btw. Watch $5 Wrestling from Miami whenever it comes out and you'll get it.
Will do, buddy.

Kane is like the Bizarro Chavo Guerrero. They put him in one bad story after another, and he's STILL over. I mean, they were still cheering for him after Katie Vick and dead Lita baby.

Meanwhile, Chavo Guerrero couldn't get over no matter what, despite his last name and having years worth of feuds with popular wrestlers like Mysterio and Eddie, being part of the Smackdown Six, etc. It got so bad, they had nothing left for him to do but wrestle Hornswoggle every week for cheap laughs.
It's because, at its core level, Kane is a great gimmick. When you just have a great gimmick, you can survive stuff like that.

Top Bottom