• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

DMeisterJ

Banned
Look, it's not hard to figure out. "Yes" is a fun thing to chant and people cheer for Daniel Bryan in the arena because they see it as an opportunity to chant "yes." But nobody actually wants to watch that dreadfully boring performer and, without being able to chant along with 2500 other fans, people at home hear Flight of the Valkyries and it's a cue for them to watch something else for 5 minutes.

edit: as for the "but he does okay on Smackdown" -- Smackdown is on Friday nights. Only nerds are home watching pro rasslin on Friday nights, and they are the only people who think Daniel Bryan is compelling.

Tell us how you really feel.

Hai guys.

I'm watching the '94 Royal Rumble Yokozuna/Undertaker match on Netflix.

What am I doing with my life?

YXShJ.gif

Vince: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN YOUR LIFE?!?!?!!?

lulz...

EDIT: Now Crush is causing interference...

lulz...

EDIT: Now some guy named Kabuki is causing interference...

lulz...

EDIT: NOW it's Bam Bam Bigelow causing interference...

lulz...

EDIT: And Diesel...sure why not?

lulz...

EDIT: Adam Bomb! Adam Bomb! Adam Bomb!

lulz...

EDIT: AND DOUBLE J JEFF JARRETT!!!

lulz...

EDIT: And Diesel, why not?

lulz...

Lingitiz

Man they canned the hell out of the crowd for D.Brine on smackdown. It makes no sense, they're showing the audience clearly chant YES but no sound is coming out.

G-Fex

I'm too tired to sit around on a forum about pretend sports where you grown men argue about other men in tights playing these pretend sports.
I BANISH YOU TO OBLIVION.

Eh whom I kidding? I turned on Wrasslegaf and joined Pop gaf.

Clocked Tea. Next flop please.

I love Tara so much. I wish we could be together. I would make her so happy. I would really try to make it work. I wouldn't be a push over, but I would spend my life trying to make her happy.

*sigh*

I have dreamt the undreamable. I have seen what can't be seen. As I close my eyes tonight I will see you in my dreams.

Good night Tara.

All of you leaving WrassleGAF are no better than The Rock. You get big in this thread, and then your ego thinks you can venture off and do bigger things.

Yet they always come back and try to hog the spotlight from the members who, day in and day out, work hard to make WrassleGAF the place you see today. And those are the members I respect. The members who, no matter how shitty wrestling gets, will still post here and support one and another.

BW8XP.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Whenever I watch or listen to something silly or do something timewasting, I think of Damien Sandow talking down on me.

Loving his vignettes.

Lingitiz

So I'm guessing the Bryan match will most likely end with AJ interfering causing Sheamus to hit the ref and get fired afterwards? That's the only reasonable explanation for having the ref storyline for him anyways. Then again, logic doesn't apply to WWE.

G-Fex

*shakes DMczaf's hand*

Liquid if I ever see you talking about my wife Tara again ill mind crush you into Oblivion.

Long live the Card Clique, Roll Call! G-Fex the King of Clubs.

And yes were supposed to hate Ryback? But who loves Alex Riley? My guess is professor Beef.

Top Bottom