• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Delirious blogs now.....and he has a message for Ultramantis Black

http://www.chikarapro.com/blog/4-20-2012.php

Great blog from Delirious. This two year feud with Ultra Mantis is going to be awesome.

i turned down a chance to smoke weed with RVD at a convention i was working at once.

i am such a nerd.

revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg

Are Sin Cara and Aksana part of the extended Undertaker family or are aura based lighting powers something you can just train in at wrestling school?

Khrno

I give today's episode of Smackdown:

tAeO9.jpg

1 out of 3 YES!

+ Bryan promo.
+ Del Rio match.
+ Drew McIntyre.

- Teddy Long
- Kane
no-show
- Goldberg
- Everything else.

So long as you're willing to accept the stunner for refusing the beer then there's nothing wrong with this.

But you still get a stunner if you take the beer, in fact the odds increase if anything.
Take the beer, stick around, turn into a stunner while spewing booze everywhere.
Don't take the beer, flee like a cowardly heel and avoid the can of whoop ass from being opened.

But you still get a stunner if you take the beer, in fact the odds increase if anything.
Take the beer, stick around, turn into a stunner while spewing booze everywhere.
Don't take the beer, flee like a cowardly heel and avoid the can of whoop ass from being opened.

Austin was handing out virtual beers on twitter, and virtual stunners to people who didn't accept. Nowhere is safe!

Or when he goes for the kick before the stunner, grab his leg, sweep his other so he falls to the ground while holding the one he tried to kick you with, and turn it over into an ankle lock. Then enjoy two beers.

Austin was handing out virtual beers on twitter, and virtual stunners to people who didn't accept. Nowhere is safe!
Not even Churches or Supermarkets.

no way man, that's Kane.

Kane
I'm glad you understand.

Or when he goes for the kick before the stunner, grab his leg, sweep his other so he falls to the ground while holding the one he tried to kick you with, and turn it over into an ankle lock. Then enjoy two beers.
Madness, the worlds toughest S.O.B would never fall for such tricks, Kurt Angle never tried this because even he knew it was an impossible task, but by all means give it a try.

Sure - I'd just remember that they were these guys once;

calaway.jpg
isaac-yankem.jpg
They actually look more terrifying in those images, Taker's got the crazy eyes and Kane's got the safety of your teeth in his non dental trained hands.

Mean Mark still looks pretty damn intimidating there.
Yankem still looks like a joke character, as is tradition.

Mean Mark has that thousand yard stare, but he also looks dumber than a bag of hammers. Yankem also looks like a colossal idiot, as befitting any character portrayed by Jacobs.

Bootaay if you want to upset a dentist, then that's on you!

Yeah, I probably should've gone for Unibomb or Bruiser Mastino. Man, does the list of awful Glen Jacobs gimmicks never end?

Plywood said:
Sup WG, what's the consensus on the state of WWE?

Ambrose and Cesaro are about to debut. If there's anything else worth getting excited about, then I must have missed it. Oh, there's the slim hope that Lesnar snaps and shoots on Cena at Extreme Rules.

http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php/80399-The-Stupidity-of-WCW

this is amazing and sad at the same time.

This pains me as a WCW fan.

It's hilarious from the start:

Benoit left the company as WCW champion. He offered to lose the title to whoever they wanted but was told instead to just leave. Those backstage who questioned the move were told that Benoit was a vanilla midget who would never draw. Guerrero, Malenko and Saturn were all granted unconditional releases aswell. Despite being midcarders most of their WCW careers, their RAW debut drew a 6.59 rating to Nitro's 2.79. The peak of Raw's ratings was during the main event, featuring - you guessed it - Benoit, Malenko, Guerrero and Saturn, AKA The "Vanilla Midgets". Their match drew a rating of 8.1

I don't have time to read it all now but, as someone who loved WCW as well, I look forward to all the reminders my nostalgia blinders have forgotten.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I was convinced Glen Jacobs reads WrassleGAF after he said that.

Grunt_nose_hose/10
Snorters gonna snort.
Winter is coming.
ibtr2THv9FvJQ6.gif

Ambrose and Cesaro are about to debut. If there's anything else worth getting excited about, then I must have missed it. Oh, there's the slim hope that Lesnar snaps and shoots on Cena at Extreme Rules.
Not bad, not bad. Are they debuting on Tonight's Smackdown?

It's hilarious from the start:

Benoit left the company as WCW champion. He offered to lose the title to whoever they wanted but was told instead to just leave. Those backstage who questioned the move were told that Benoit was a vanilla midget who would never draw. Guerrero, Malenko and Saturn were all granted unconditional releases aswell. Despite being midcarders most of their WCW careers, their RAW debut drew a 6.59 rating to Nitro's 2.79. The peak of Raw's ratings was during the main event, featuring - you guessed it - Benoit, Malenko, Guerrero and Saturn, AKA The "Vanilla Midgets". Their match drew a rating of 8.1

I don't have time to read it all now but, as someone who loved WCW as well, I look forward to all the reminders my nostalgia blinders have forgotten.
Amazing that WWE's top draws now can't even get half that.

G-Fex said:
http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.ph...upidity-of-WCW

Gonna have fun reading through this. It says something when the list of WCW stupidity is many, many times the size of the similar CZW list. I wonder if there's a TNA list out there?

Not bad, not bad. Are they debuting on Tonight's Smackdown?

Cesaro has a short backstage skit with Aksana & Teddy, where it's revealed
that he's a famous Swiss Rugby player
. Ambrose is working dark matches, as they're building up this twitter/blog feud with Foley to get Ambrose over before he debuts.

"The 4/19 edition of Impact was down to a 0.96 rating this week. The show had 1,308,000 viewers. "

pwinsider.com

Ouch, ratings are going down the shitter. Looks like they should have given Storm the title.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Cesaro has a short backstage skit with Aksana & Teddy, where it's revealed
that he's a famous Swiss Rugby player
. Ambrose is working dark matches, as they're building up this twitter/blog feud with Foley to get Ambrose over before he debuts.
Whelp, fuck this company.

Carnby

I find it funny that people will attack HIM for those comments despite the WWE bringing it upon themselves. How he feels isn't rare, that's the mainstream perception of wrestling as portrayed by the WWE. It's a joke show. I've had enough discussions with people to understand that wrestling is placed in the same group of "garbage TV" as reality shows and Jerry Springer.

So yeah, when someone playing one of the 3 Stooges, in 2012, can say something like that (and absolutely no backlash will come of it), maybe Punk should be directing his feelings up the food chain to make it better instead of talking about that clown on Twitter.

Company Man Punk would never bite the hand that feeds. Unless it was scripted of course.

http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php/80399-The-Stupidity-of-WCW

A lot of hilarious stuff there, but one truly awesome thing I learned from that:
This one isn't stupidity at all. Arquette pushed hard to try and get Russo to change his mind on making him WCW champion. Arquette was a lifelong wrestling fan and knew fans would hate the idea. Russo wouldn't budge. Arquette however gave all of his professional wrestling earnings to the families of Owen Hart, Brian Pillman and Darren Drozdov.

He might have been the worst WCW champion, but apparently he was by far the classiest.

Top Bottom