• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I don't think Lesnar is broke. It's not like he lives a lavish life. He's probably just bored. There are only so many prairie dogs you can shoot.

Net_Wrecker's a good barometer.
He'll have realistic expectations about what's in store instead of marking out like a nutbar.
Fact is, tonight's RAW was quite simply must-watch worthy because of the crowd.
It really transcended scoring because the crowd elevated the show to an amazing experience. The booking really wasn't much different than business as usual.

Thanks, brah.

20120402_LG_raw_v_lesnar_L.jpg

brock2.jpg

He looks so sad, lol.

This is kinda weird :lol. Not sure how long the goodwill will last if the guy is gonna look so "God, I wish I didn't have to be here" the whole time.

They can't possibly use Lesnar at Smackdown this coming Friday right? He was bred there and if they have any possible faith of bringing that brand any exposure they should just bring those storylines into it.

Right?

This got lost in all the Lesnar stuff, but I just wanted to reply and say getting Cyber Stunnered by Austin on Twitter was one of the greatest moments of my life. It was even better than the time I talked to Jericho on the phone and he told my friend he was an "ass clown" XD

BFIB

It almost feels like, with the crowd pushing for Bryan all night, and really being vocal about what they want, Cena constantly reminding all that he "isn't going to change", that there is something in the air. I don't know, I haven't had that feel since the attitude era, when I realized that Bret Hart just didn't "fit" with the WWF's style change at the time. I'm almost feeling that way about Cena now. He needs a change, in the worst way possible. You can't have that big of a buildup, lose, and be like "Oh well, time to move on!"

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This got lost in all the Lesnar stuff, but I just wanted to reply and say getting Cyber Stunnered by Austin on Twitter was one of the greatest moments of my life. It was even better than the time I talked to Jericho on the phone and he told my friend he was an "ass clown" XD
brock6.jpg

Lesnar is impressed.

Bowser

David Shoemaker ‏ @AKATheMaskedMan Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Bryan has a mic. I'm transcribing.

David Shoemaker ‏ @AKATheMaskedMan Close
Bryan: "I would only say one word right now but somehow it seems inadequate. Last night was the worst night of my wrestling career but...

...but thanks to all you people chanting Yes! I think you have officially convinced them to make me a new T-shirt...

...AJ, what do you think of all this? Shut up! Go!...

...I guess there's nothing left to say so I'll just go. Okay, but if I'm gonna say it, every single one of you better buy the tshirt okay?..

Miami Florida, and to everyone who came to WrestleMania, and everyone who's here tonight: Yes! Yes! Yes!"

My god, this crowd. Pouring out, chanting. I've never seen anything like this.

so awesome

Dude, have you read his book? He made great money last time, and he HATED it. The man actually chose to walk away from that money not sure what he was going to do with his life. He's only here because he can't compete in the UFC anymore.

im guessing this time hes got a much more lax schedule, that should be less stressful. He probably doesn't have many friends in the locker room either, that has to suck.

it would be kinda neat if he came out and called out all the bullshit and why he hates the WWE too.

UberTag

We went from Deadliest Catch promos and Mammys dancing with big butts to THIS.

How is that even possible?
Makes perfect sense when you consider that WWE management is schizophrenic... trying to humor an insane old man, appeal to mainstream audiences due to being ashamed of their core product and yet doing so while funded by the wallets of their most loyal customers whom they despise and yet need at the same time in order to be successful.

im guessing this time hes got a much more lax schedule, that should be less stressful. He probably doesn't have many friends in the locker room either, that has to suck.

The rumor mill was saying the schedule is something between Taker's and a regular one, which can mean a whole fucking world of difference.

ZeroRay

The crowd really deserves a HoF induction.

If this happened at a jimmy convention in some flyover state, the show would not have been as great.

Bryan: "I would only say one word right now but somehow it seems inadequate. Last night was the worst night of my wrestling career thanks to all you people chanting Yes! I think you have officially convinced them to make me a new T-shirt...

haha

Brock looked a little bloated, but he will get back into it quick. He's well known for not wanting to be in front of people though. He hates being in the public eye. Maybe hire Heyman to come out there with him to make him more comfortable.

My guess is its more of an HBK style deal. Raw's/PPV's, no house shows.

Most people would be more than satisfied with that. Except the other wrestlers. I remember years ago, a major sticking point for wrestlers coming over to WWE was because they insisted that EVERYONE worked a full schedule.

Top Bottom