• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Just got back from RAW......holy fuck, cannot describe my feelings right now. I've been to a lot of epic shows in NYC, but NOTHING tops this RAW. I swear I almost had a heart attack when lesnar walked out and the F5. The era of Cenas bullshit is over and I love it....And not to diss miami but this was def thanks to the WM crowd. The WM traveling packages included tonight's Raw which is myself and thousands of others were at tonight's show. Which explains the Cena mark at front row. The love for Bryan today was so special, you can tell he was on cloud 9 the entire dark match, fucking amazing.

dvdjamm

LVgEP.gif

I'm glad I stayed away from GAF before watching the west coast feed.

That was easily the best Raw I've seen in who knows how long, thanks mostly to the HOT HOT CROWD HOLY SHIT! Even then, the actual show itself was pretty good.

Cena acknowledging the "We want Lesner" chants made me realize that he was coming eventually but I still I marked out when that music hit, I actually thought I was imagining it at first.

Please let this be a sign of things to come, bye-bye PG Era, hello PP (People Power) Era?

Next weeks gonna be the same old shit again isn't it.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
What did people here think of Prince Albert's return?

New gimmick was silly to me.

He should be called Hakushi Mutoh-Von Erich.

It was lame, crowd was dead and he did nothing to get a reaction from them. In Japan this works. Not in America.

They were giving him respectful silence like they do in Japan. Only to react after doing something powerful.

Though him piggybacking the YES chants was a bit :/

Just got back from RAW......holy fuck, cannot describe my feelings right now. I've been to a lot of epic shows in NYC, but NOTHING tops this RAW. I swear I almost had a heart attack when lesnar walked out and the F5. The era of Cenas bullshit is over and I love it....And not to diss miami but this was def thanks to the WM crowd. The WM traveling packages included tonight's Raw which is myself and thousands of others were at tonight's show. Which explains the Cena mark at front row. The love for Bryan today was so special, you can tell he was on cloud 9 the entire dark match, fucking amazing.

Figured the bolded.

Eh.

Is Smackdown in Miami too?

ZeroRay

Fantasy Booking™

D.Brine vs Lesnar WM29

Start building Bryan up as rising from the ashes after his humiliation at WM28, make his relationship with AJ like face Macho Man/Elizabeth and have him challenge WHC Lesnar after winning the RR.

Yeah, like that'll happen.

kirblar

He's still obviously the main guy going in every week. But jobbing to Rock and now being Brock's first victim (hopefully), you can see they are finally trying to change shit up. When was the last time Cenas character ever looked so weak?
Running losses to Rock/Brock is pretty much the perfect impetus for a heel turn.
Wait until next Raw where he gives the AA to Brock.
Wonder how long it'll take to go back to the FU?

bigosc2k

Banned
Well I got back from a funeral and was going to ask GAF was RAW even worth watching but reading the posts everybody seemed to be happy about RAW.

Also when the fuck was WrassleGaf get moved to community?

Raw was great due to the crowd trolling WWE for Daniel Bryan the entire night and the Rock promo to start the show. Cena's promo was pissing me off until Lesnar came out. I guess if it's true that he arrived at the building 30 seconds before he came out then I can understand why he wasn't going anywhere with it. Smackdown should be good without Teddy Long.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Alright GAF, hop to it before Vince stops roidraging long enough to notice and issue a takedown notice or something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBZJtUOi94

It just uploaded, so the quality might stink until Youtube finishes processing. It was taken with a Galaxy Nexus and I used some moderate zooming. Unfortunately, that means that every minor motion makes it shake a bit. It's watchable IMO, but hopefully no one gets motion sickness.

I really wish all of you could have been there. It was amazing.

Now I need to sleep for 3 hours before work.

Alright GAF, hop to it before Vince stops roidraging long enough to notice and issue a takedown notice or something:

It just uploaded, so the quality might stink until Youtube finishes processing. It was taken with a Galaxy Nexus and I used some moderate zooming. Unfortunately, that means that every minor motion makes it shake a bit. It's watchable IMO, but hopefully no one gets motion sickness.

Great quality.

Are they chanting "Fuck Cena?"

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
^ FUCK YOU CENA CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

Oh god this match. Thanks for the upload. No way would Vince allow that on Raw. Not even CM Punk can get those kind of reactions.

Poor Sheamus getting dat heat. It's not his fault. :(

Don't know if this was posted but you want to know how over Bryan is?

How about people saying "YES" with their car horns?

I'm smiling like an idiot every time a YES! chant starts. So good.

Lol you are killing me. Guys I'm on cloud nine. I'm going to bed having dreams of Brock Lesner dancing in my head.

Also thank you Rock for bringing me back last year. If not for you I would have missed punks pipe bombs, and everything that followed.

To see Cena beat last night and F5'd tonight has made my life.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
That fucking Dark Match has melted me into mush

HOLY FUCK

Goosebumps!

Buy that crowd Vince!

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
K it's done processing. It's up to full 720p now! YES!

I skimmed through it while I was waiting, and I must apologize for my shouting into the mic now and then. I tried to keep quiet to let the camera roll and let everything speak for itself, but sometimes it was just too much. I had to. I regret nothing.

Oh god, seeing Rhodes tag in Bryan IMMEDIATELY had me giggling like an idiot. :lol

YES YES YES YES YES

Top Bottom