• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

kirblar

You know, I bet we're getting Cena/UT at WM29. How better to cap a year of failure leading into a heel turn? (No way does he beat Brock.)

aIhXZ.jpg

Ozone

Alright GAF, hop to it before Vince stops roidraging long enough to notice and issue a takedown notice or something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBZJtUOi94

It just uploaded, so the quality might stink until Youtube finishes processing. It was taken with a Galaxy Nexus and I used some moderate zooming. Unfortunately, that means that every minor motion makes it shake a bit. It's watchable IMO, but hopefully no one gets motion sickness.

I really wish all of you could have been there. It was amazing.

Now I need to sleep for 3 hours before work.
I lost it when he jumped around the outside of the ring going "YES!" during his entrance.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
K it's done processing. It's up to full 720p now! YES!

I skimmed through it while I was waiting, and I must apologize for my shouting into the mic now and then. I tried to keep quiet to let the camera roll and let everything speak for itself, but sometimes it was just too much. I had to. I regret nothing.

DO NOT BE ASHAMED

YOURS, AND EVERYONE ELSE'S REACTIONS HELPED MAKE THIS RAW A CLASSIC

THANK YOU

*shakes your hand*

YES

Thank you so much BreakyBoy!

I love that we live in an age where things like this don't just get lost to the world. I was wishing to see him out there in front of that crowd all show but they just didn't do it.

Was as glorious as I imagined. :D I bet it made him feel so good.

YES! YES! YES!

Alright GAF, hop to it before Vince stops roidraging long enough to notice and issue a takedown notice or something:

It just uploaded, so the quality might stink until Youtube finishes processing. It was taken with a Galaxy Nexus and I used some moderate zooming. Unfortunately, that means that every minor motion makes it shake a bit. It's watchable IMO, but hopefully no one gets motion sickness.

Haha, even Big Show was working the YES! chants! Wrong side, Show!

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Alright then, off to bed. Work is gonna stink tomorrow!

Speaking of stinking, I'm sleeping in the "YES YES YES" shirt. I refuse to take it off until I have to.

Good night WrassleGAF.

Toki767

Orton is no longer going to be starring in the The Marine 3 because the real Marines complained because Orton deserted the Marines twice lol

DMczaf

Orton is no longer going to be starring in the The Marine 3 because the real Marines complained because Orton deserted the Marines twice lol

Cena never served his country, but that doesn't stop his corny ass from wearing dog tags and saluting every Monday night.

Radec

Holy shit.

Cena really is fucked.

They just played his song to control the chant. They really need to do something about him.

I really hope that the "YES" chants catch on. It easily got way over this weekend, but that was to do with the more smarky crowd.

I want to be able to go to a show here in Nor Cal and be able to do that chant. It looks so damn fun.

That video also made Bryan look like the most over babyface of all time.

Cena never served his country, but that doesn't stop his corny ass from wearing dog tags and saluting every Monday night.

What Cena does is corny and stupid. What Orton did was a crime and a disgrace to those who have worn the uniform, I'm glad he's out of the movie.

kassatsu

Banned

Amazing.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What Cena does is corny and stupid. What Orton did was a crime and a disgrace to those who have worn the uniform, I'm glad he's out of the movie.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Little + Big Jimmies of the world really think Cena is a bonafide Marine

Act like it enough, people will embrace it and think in that way, remember when everyone in the late '90's thought Undertaker really had Mystical Powers, DAT URN!

"When Legend becomes Fact, Print the Legend" - Robert Wuhl <3
[Assume the Position]

Aiii

So not worth it
Just finished watching Raw, very enjoyable.

1. AJ and Bryan are not broken up! YES! YES! YES!
2. Props to the crowd not letting up on the Bryan and Yes-chants throughout the show, that must've done the man some good after having to job like JTG on Wrestlemania.
3. Also, Fuck John Cena. Seriously, here's his one chance to at least add some dept and develop a variation on his 6-year old stale-as-a-mofo character, and he doesn't do it. For fucks sake.
4. Props to Jericho and Punk, that was a great segment, the bottle smashing didn't look fake at all, well done to the production crew and them both on that one.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Just finished watching Raw, very enjoyable.

1. AJ and Bryan are not broken up! YES! YES! YES!
2. Props to the crowd not letting up on the Bryan and Yes-chants throughout the show, that must've done the man some good after having to job like JTG on Wrestlemania.
3. Also, Fuck John Cena. Seriously, here's his one chance to at least add some dept and develop a variation on his 6-year old stale-as-a-mofo character, and he doesn't do it. For fucks sake.

im hoping this forces the writers hand with the cena situation. the defeat by rocky, the lack of respect from dicksword. making him an assholish middling character could work too(the man can make a trollface, look at the eve gifs) just cut this rise above hate bullshit. it doesnt work for him. at all.

Aiii

So not worth it
Also.

5. How perfect would the 18 second squash match have been for Big Show and Cody and their fued. Big Show could've taunted Cody much better with his Emberassing Wrestlemania Moment.

Seriously, Vince McMahon, you're an ass!

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Also.

5. How perfect would the 18 second squash match have been for Big Show and Cody and their fued. Big Show could've taunted Cody much better with his Emberassing Wrestlemania Moment.

Seriously, Vince McMahon, you're an ass!

That would have made a lot more sense.

But we'd probably wouldn't get all the. "YES" chants tonight. Honestly, if this keeps up that squash would be the best thing to happen to Bryan in WWE and could probably help further elevate Bryan as opposed to Rhodes or even show.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kind of sad Brock felt the need to return to that parasitic bottom feeding company. I'm not even sure why. He made like over 3 million a fight in the Ultimate.

then clearly it isnt about the money then is it lol

Aiii

So not worth it
That would have made a lot more sense.

But we'd probably wouldn't get all the. "YES" chants tonight. Honestly, if this keeps up that squash would be the best thing to happen to Bryan in WWE and could probably help further elevate Bryan as opposed to Rhodes or even show.

True, but that's only if the non-Miami crowds pick up on the chants. Fingers crossed though.

True, but that's only if the non-Miami crowds pick up on the chants. Fingers crossed though.

That was not a normal-Miami crowd though, it was more a cross section on fans who were interested in attending Wrestlemania Weekend. There was people from all over US (as well as the World) along with your normal Miami attendees at the event

Aiii

So not worth it
That was not a normal-Miami crowd though, it was more a cross section on fans who were interested in attending Wrestlemania Weekend. There was people from all over US (as well as the World) along with your normal Miami attendees at the event

My bad! What I meant was, when they're not in front of a crowd that paid a shitload of money to watch a 18 second squash match for the WHC. :)

Brinbe

Waking up the night after and watching BreakyBoy's uploaded vid and damn, that dark match was awesome. Also, that look on Cena's face with the whole crowd chanting "Fuck you, Cena!" was simply classic.

But yeah, I can't help but feel like this will end up as a rehash of other recent "big" moments like the Nexus beat-down or MITB, where it was amazing, and there was a glimmer of potential for change, but it simply ended up as a bitter disappointment in the end.

So we'll see... That smarky-smark ass crowd's not gonna be there every week, unfortunately.

What the hell did I just watch? it was like some kind of Raw episode from an alternative universe with a great crowd and an entertaining show, one hell of an effective way to wash away the taste of a disappointing Wrestlemania.

- I hope they don't spend too much time of squash matches with Tensai, considering how bored I am with Brodus Clay already due to his never ending squash matches. Tensei entrance attire is great, more entrance attire is always a good thing

- The Jericho/Punk stuff was good, why they didn't do this before WM instead of those via satellite promos I have no idea. Also Mark Henry saving himself from falling back down to jobber territory, good.

- Why does the return of Abraham Washington intrigue me? more manager roles are always nice

- Obligatory amazing crowd mention, they made this Raw

- Del Rio's entrance theme is one of the best in the company, I've missed it.

- Cena's promo was pretty bad, good thing Lesnar showed up, I'm not even a fan of him and I still got caught up in the mark out moment, him kicking the hat away was great

- Just when I thought that only one thing was missing (Kane/Orton) the dark match goods are delivered to the thread, excellent. I actually forgot that the show opened with a Rock promo until I refreshed my memory, it was okay, pretty by the numbers but the man is so over with the crowd that he could be reading a menu and get the crowd into it.

I just finished watching Raw and it was amazing. Well the crowd was and Lesnar F-5'd Cena. The crowd probably made everything seem way more amazing than it was but I'll take it! I don't think I've been this happy with Raw in any kind of memory since the good days. Watching the dark match and twitvids of fans is just icing. Really fantastic show that we know they will ruin (and the shitty crowds) but at least there's this one fun night.

Valravn

Now this was a crowd!

YES! YES! YES!

And we all miss JR even more when a superstar returns and Michael Cole is all like: OH MY! BROCK LESNAR!

Kyoufu

Holy shit at the crowd when Bryan enters. God, what a memorable RAW. Wish it was on TV instead of being a dark match. Vince sucks.

sajj316

If Vince ever comes to the realization that the people make stars and not him, there is hope in the E.

If I could only be a fly on the wall during a post Raw production meeting ...

Aiii

So not worth it
So hang on, how is Del Rio challenging for Smackdown's title as he's a Raw Superstar?

Another sign the brand split is ending in a week or two.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Loved last nights RAW.

Henry/Punk match was pretty good. And that whole thing with Y2J screamed attitude era to me. Looooved it!

Also the crowd was amazing! Ziggler chants?? SI/YES chants?? So much love for Bryan... Fuck you, Vince! Fuck you right up the pooper you fucking moron. :|

Dead Man

Holy sit, that was amazing, thanks!!
Meh, tried, convicted, served his time, now he is an actor.

Top Bottom