• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I was actually really surprised when I read WMXXX wasn't gonna be at MSG.

Guess it makes sense though from a money standpoint, but tradition maaaan!!!! :(

l.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
You know, I never really understood why WWE didn't continue with producing Starrcade's.

It was a great December event with tons of tradition, I know it wasn't WWE, but come on.

That and Bash at the Beach, loved those.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So, Lesnar is only coming back for 35 appearances a year? Most of which will be used to build WM 29? Damn, that's a bummer. At least this gives creative less of a chance to fuck it up.

HARD HITTING
Soft spoken

poor Blobby. pushed way more than he ever should have been just because of his physique being similar to Lesnar's. poor Blobby being made the symbol of the screwing over of Punk and Heyman.

poor Blobby actually believing he was the next Lesnar and ending up a joke in MMA too, compared to a world heavyweight champion who defended his belt twice, one of those times after being incredibly sick and fighting back from near death's door.

poor Blobby, being given a nickname from my wife that will forever be stuck in my mind.

So Randy wont be in the Marine 3

"WWE demonstrated poor judgment in signing Randy Orton for the 3rd installment of the film. Despite Randy's popularity, the fact that he was dishonorably discharged from the USMC made it inappropriate for him to be cast in this film."

I say put Cena as the lead again and have Ortan as the bad guy.

I would actually watch that.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So Randy wont be in the Marine 3

"WWE demonstrated poor judgment in signing Randy Orton for the 3rd installment of the film. Despite Randy's popularity, the fact that he was dishonorably discharged from the USMC made it inappropriate for him to be cast in this film."

I say put Cena as the lead again and have Ortan as the bad guy.

I would actually watch that.
I think it's funny they would rather have a guy who was never in the military than one who was dishonorably discharged.

jmdajr

Well the Brock Lesnar thread turned out to be not so friendly. Should have known better.

WWE fans glad to have back, MMA fans glad to see him gone.

Ydahs

Can someone point me towards some of Lesner's best work? As someone who started watching wrestling just as Lesner left, I haven't really gotten to see much of his work.

I just gotta say loved Brock kicking away Cena's cap last night. All they have to do is not screw it up have Brock vs Cena at Summerslam, Brock vs Rock at Royal Rumble. Have Brock win both matches, and have him to go face Taker at WM29.

The best part of the entire night was Brock kicking his hat away in disgust for that sham of a man Cener!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I just gotta say loved Brock kicking away Cena's cap last night. All they have to do is not screw it up have Brock vs Cena at Summerslam, Brock vs Rock at Royal Rumble. Have Brock win both matches, and have him to go face Taker at WM29.
Expect him to job on both fronts.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Can someone point me towards some of Lesner's best work? As someone who started watching wrestling just as Lesner left, I haven't really gotten to see much of his work.

I'm in the same boat.

Though I know that WWE sucked between like 2002-?? I missed some stuff like Batista's run, Lesnar, etc.

RBH

So did Dean Ambrose debut on the Superstars taping last night or was it just a dark match?

I'm reading conflicting reports.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm in the same boat.

Though I know that WWE sucked between like 2002-?? I missed some stuff like Batista's run, Lesnar, etc.
Don't bother looking up Batista's run. His face stuff was mostly terrible. That Lesnar DVD is really all you need to have, and he was like the best part of a pretty bad time in WWE.

Top Bottom