• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

jmdajr

WWE should make a movie where the Wrestlers play themselves. I think that would be fun.
With CG super powers and shit.Stop playing characters frankly no one cares about.

Khrno

Late to the party mate. But all is well if you're on the bandwagon now.

Smackdown has consistently been the better show since January.

SD was always the superior show when Edge was on it, after his retirement, they tried putting Orton in there, but face Orton doesn't cut it, and it wasn't until Mark Henry hall of pain where things changed again.

WWE should make a movie where the Wrestlers play themselves. I think that would be fun.
With CG super powers and shit.Stop playing characters frankly no one cares about.

CM Punk did pitch a movie where it was a psuedo cannonball run sequel with the wrestlers just playing themselves. I would so watch that.

G-Fex

This is correct. Sadly Batista's final DVD had NONE of his heel work on it. Truly the best thing ever. The second he turned on Rey, magic happened.

I heard Rey was supposed to be his friend.

So all of the matches on Batista's DVD's are no good? Bummer

Aiii

So not worth it
It doesn't have to suck you know. I think in the proper hands it could work.

Hm... Is at least animated then?
hulkhogansrocknwrestling02.jpg

RBH

Miss USA 2010 Rima Fakih was on hand for many of the WrestleMania week events in Miami, Florida, prompting speculation that she had signed with WWE. The beauty queen confirmed to German celebrity gossip website Promiflash.de that she has signed a contract with the organization.

When asked if she is under contract to WWE at Thursday's WrestleMania Premiere Party at Sun Island, she responded, "You are the first to respond to me, but I can now tell you that I will definitely be part of WWE."

The website noted that Fakih had planned to wrestle for WWE after competing on WWE Tough Enough last year. She says that she did not take the experience lightly.

"It was really hard. I probably had to fight the most, simply because everyone thought that I'm just a beauty queen," Fakih says.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New to me, might be old:

EDIT: oh god heaven strike me down I linked to an image that came from 9gag never again

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are we heading towards a handful of "post terrifying WWE fanart" in here? Please yes! I love being horrified.

So of all the people they've signed from Tough Enough, none of them were the ones that could actually wrestle and neither runner up finalist Luke or Jeremiah were signed. They did sign Melina vs Alicia Fox girl though. Awesome WWE

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Alot of it is water weight and bulking during training to make sure your body has enough nutrients to heal itself during training. An intense amount of time being in a sauna and having blankets wrapped around you most of the time will take it out of you along with a high protein low carb diet the last few days. Your body can handle it.
Losing 30 pounds of water weight in a week would wreck your blood pressure, and your body's homeostasis, I would think.

So of all the people they've signed from Tough Enough, none of them were the ones that could actually wrestle and neither runner up finalist Luke or Jeremiah were signed. They did sign Melina vs Alicia Fox girl though. Awesome WWE

Jeremiah was learning so goddamn fast. he'd have been a great guy to give a development contract to to see what happened.

sajj316

Where's that Rosa Mendez gif when you need it ...

It's not about how you wrestle .. it's about how well you ..

Jeremiah was awesome and had the natural born gift to do it. He was also a good promo and a natural working man fan favorite who could have been huge with more experience. Luke was ready out of the gate, was a huge heel, and could have immediately gone into a midcard program. Instead they choose a big mush mouth goof who was already under a developmental contract who's only plus is that he's tall. But I'm done talking about this season of Tough Enough since it was rigged. They sent 2 people there to win that were already under contract and when the girl got injured they had to choose Kevin Hackman.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jeremiah was awesome and had the natural born gift to do it. He was also a good promo and a natural working man fan favorite who could have been huge with more experience. Luke was ready out of the gate, was a huge heel, and could have immediately gone into a midcard program. Instead they choose a big mush mouth goof who was already under a developmental contract who's only plus is that he's tall. But I'm done talking about this season of Tough Enough since it was rigged. They sent 2 people there to win that were already under contract and when the girl got injured they had to choose Kevin Hackman.

Christ, without thinking I read all of this in Cornette's voice, and it fit just perfectly.

Bobo is Cornette.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Does it star David Arquette?

Interest rising.

It doesn't have to suck you know. I think in the proper hands it could work.

Ready to Rumble was amazing...

The problem is they can't be the main stars of the movie while on the road, which is why Ready To Rumble is what it was. The other problem is, that means you'd likely see the actors appear in the ring and do things you might not like.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to see a remake of Cannonball Run with WWE stars playing themselves. It's been said before...and man, I do love me some Cannonball Run and Burt Reynolds.

Odd thinking about. Top guys in WWE right now are

Former WWE/UFC Star
Former WWE Star
10 Year Never our screen WWE MEGA STAR
Indy Darling
Indy Darling
---
---
---
---
Randy Orton

Top Bottom