• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I know some people were looking for some suggestions for Brock matches, besides the ones already listed, I'd add the Ironman match against Kurt Angle from the 9/18/2003 edition of Smackdown.

Here it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B_gHCLfXbA

On a side note, how amazing is it that they had matches like THIS on Smackdown. I also wonder if Lesnar is going to start tanning again

OlBeR.jpg

I wonder how Vince and HHH felt about how the crowd booed Shaemus. I kind of felt bad because its not his fault. I wonder if the boos will be over by next week. His interaction with Del Rio did not go as the WWE planned last night.

I guess that was part of the magic.

Its so much fun being a part of this thread during times like this.

this crowd is going to make Smackdown the best smackdown in ages too right? i want to see a D Bryan match and i want this crowd reaction on TV not just on youtube. they are making this the best cameraphone filmed dark match ever. also, the yes chants will catch on now. i don't see how they can't.

G-Fex

Do you think Jeff could ever have the Discipline to come back to the WWE?

Of course I do

I believe in Jeff Hardy

He's talented, hard working and a great character. Great moves, finisher, main eventer.

He's good enough to square off with Punk and Bryan.

RBH

WWE wrestler Evan Bourne sustained a midfoot fracture dislocation in an accident last week. Midfoot fractures, otherwise known as LisFranc fracture dislocations, are career threatening injuries to athletes and heavy laborers alike, even when treated well.

Bourne announced the injury on his own twitter account. One of the tweets read “Broken in 4 spots, dislocated in 5!” He also tweeted out several pictures of the injury that indicate he has undergone a partial open reduction with percutaneous (pin) fixation.

The midfoot is best understood as a Roman Arch.

When one of the bones of the midfoot is broken, or one of the ligaments torn, the arch will collapse, guaranteeing arthritis of the midfoot. The collapsed arthritic midfoot is one the most challenging reconstructions in Ankle and Foot surgery. Satisfaction rates after surgery are low as it just never feels right and the push-off power is difficult to generate. Therefore, midfoot fracture dislocations are almost always treated surgically.

In isolated ligament injuries without fracture, the challenge is to identify the torn ligaments. While MRI can be helpful, weight bearing x-rays of the foot give a better picture of stability when compared to the uninjured foot. As an orthopedic surgeon, I believe in an open reduction and internal fixation of the joints with plates and screws to obtain rigid arch support. Occasionally some associated joints require percutaneous (pin fixation). Sometimes the joints are injured so badly that they need to be fused together.

Patients must be kept non-weight bearing for extended periods of time (6 weeks to 3 months) to permit healing after either procedure (fixation or fusion).

It is unknown whether or not Bourne will return to wrestling after this injury but one thing is certain – it’s going to be a long road to recovery.
http://blog.anklefootmd.com/2012/03/28/wwe-wrestler-evan-bourne-sustains-midfoot-fracture/

Aiii

So not worth it
Dolph_Ziggler_Explode_Dead_Brodus_Clay_Funkasaurus_Headbutt_WWE_Raw.gif

Ziggler will have a very fucking short career if he keeps bumping like that tbh. Look at that, he's bouncing his back and head off of the steel ramp. He's hurting today. I apreciate good bumps Ziggler, but try not to kill yourself kay?

McNei1y

Ziggler will have a very fucking short career if he keeps bumping like that tbh. Look at that, he's bouncing his back and head off of the steel ramp. He's hurting today. I apreciate good bumps Ziggler, but try not to kill yourself kay?

but thats why he's the man!

Ziggler doesn't take chair shots to the head or do a flying headbutt regularly.

okay, maybe he's only at risk of becoming the next Edge then. seriously, i hope he starts getting recognised soon and can dial it back a bit. there was no need for him to take a bump like that on a random Raw in the infancy of a fued if it wasn't going to be an injury angle.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
okay, maybe he's only at risk of becoming the next Edge then. seriously, i hope he starts getting recognised soon and can dial it back a bit. there was no need for him to take a bump like that on a random Raw in the infancy of a fued if it wasn't going to be an injury angle.
Yeah, it was really foolish.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Got spoiled by Lunchbox's thread with Brock, but I caught up with RAW a couple of hours ago, and the crowd was great except for the stupid opposite night with booing the faces and cheering the heels. Brock's pop was the loudest I've heard in ages, and I loved the YES! chants.

I gotta eat my hat, Brock actually did come back, even if it wasn't at WrestleMania.

Brock sadly won't be able to look like the monster he used to though, but besides looking so sickly now, he was just that damn big back then too. In fact, it's like the other way around looking at Cena face-to-face with Brock back then to Cena face-to-face with Brock last night.

And just like I and others caught on instantly, Lord Tensai is A-Train - it's nuts how you can identify someone who hasn't been in the spotlight in ages based on one quick shot of body hair, and he's even completely shaved for his debut.

Toki767

the crowd was great except for the stupid opposite night with booing the faces and cheering the heels.

The crowd cheered who they liked, not all the heels. They liked Rock, Brock, Punk, Bryan, and Del Rio. Hardly booing the faces and cheering the heels.

It'd be a shame if this page went without more WCW and Goldberg bashing. They both sucked, and their only good contributions were to the movie Ready to Rumble.

Brock Lesnar is going to get demolished by Cena, and WrassleGAF's meltdown will be my sustenance.

Linkified

NoRéN;36621183 said:
He assumed it was for him.

To be fair Tensai was screaming 'Yes' as we'll during his match, they will assume it was for him. To be fair they let D.Bryan speak after the dark match if they wanted to 'bury' him as so many snarks think they wouldn't of allowed him to speak after the dark match. They wanted to get over his luck ran out on the PPV, so now we have the next evolution of the character the skilled ruthless aggression wrestler who doesn't rely on luck.

jmdajr

It'd be a shame if this page went without more WCW and Goldberg bashing. They both sucked, and their only good contributions were to the movie Ready to Rumble.

Brock Lesnar is going to get demolished by Cena, and WrassleGAF's meltdown will be my sustenance.

What does Goldberg do these days?

Top Bottom