• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I actually liked half of Cena's promo after the "I lost but thats ok because rock is awesome" stuff

You put Cena in front of a hot crowd and let him have fun and he can be quite entertaining.

Also the more I think about it the more I am kind of sad the Rock won. It really should have been a pass the torch moment even if the crowd would have been pissed or at least it should have ended with a crazy ending that left it a draw like the lights turning off and turn back on with Rock on Lesners shoulders and he F5's him then Cena but I guess I understand why they did what they did. Having Cena lose was definetly the unexpected choice and leaves things in a interesting place for sure.

I just hope they have a plan for Rock to work with some other people on the Roster now. such a shame he was used only with Cena and Miz.

A Rock/Punk feud would be legendary. A Rock/Ziggler thing would be great as well.

I'm not saying I didn't like Cena coming out and saying his peace. I just wanted that heel turn so bad and was kind of disappointed that it didn't come. But Cena is evolving his character and that I like.

I still stand on that the only reason Rock won at Mania was so Vince didn't have to cut a check to the State of Florida for Riot Damage. That should've been Cena's moment to be THE UNDISPUTED GUY but now Rock wants the belt and it only gets weirder from here. Brock coming back makes this all the weirder but when you think on it Cena owes a bit to the program him and Brock had all those years ago. Mainly the intro to him using the F-U. I'm really interested in where this confrontation goes with the 2 of them.

Rock has pretty much picked his target when he said he wants to be World Champ. So they'll find a way to shoehorn him in the title picture later this year around SS or during the Road to WM. Should be interesting as long as they do it right.

"We don't have the final rating in yet but the show did about 5.02 million viewers, well up from the levels of the past few months.

The viewership was down 11% from last year's day after Raw show. The show likely fell between a 3.4 and 3.6 rating.

The Hall of Fame did 2.66 million viewers, down 21% from last year. "

-f4wonline.com

somedevil

AJ Styles is not happy not on being on impact for two weeks. I can understand for all that talent he is wasted on TNA and now is the second most famous AJ behind the one powered by YES!

@Martin_Harte:
@AJStylesOrg did you watch wrestlemania? Just think you could have an 18 second match too if you go @wwe stay @impactwrestling

@AJStylesOrg:
@Martin_Harte yeah, I think I had about 18 seconds total for the past 2 weeks of impact. Just saying.

I think AJ would love to get that paycheck for Mania. Being in a 18 second match is going to make Daniel Bryan more than Styles makes in a year.

Styles has been in TNA so long I bet he is getting a pretty nice paycheck.

If not then he would be a great potential signing for WWE.

He is getting older. Might as well have one run in the big leagues before the end.

Not sure he has the rep to get a lighter schedule though and that was what was always stopping him from going to WWE if I remember correctly.

Would love to see him in a WWE ring.

It was a shame WWE turned down signing Christopher Daniels a few years ago but that guy is already 40 so thats understandable if you want to push young guys.

Same deal with Joe. He would probably go to WWE if he could but they dont want him. Hopefully he can get them interested before he gets too old.

painey

Last night I really thought Cena was calling out Rock for a handshake and was going to AA him and end the show with Cena turning heel.

What was I thinking?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. Just read that Chief Jay Strongbow has passed. Sad, I remember him from way back. RIP :(

RIP indeed. A lot of you don't know him, but he's worth looking up. Classic wrestler, did a lot for our SPORT (yes, Schiavone style)

Epico is having a meltdown on twitter

"Epico ‏ @WWEEpico

Not only the tag champs get left out of wrestlemania... We weren't even on Raw and it looks like we won't be on smackdown either...
1h Epico Epico ‏ @WWEEpico

I thought this was WRESTLEmania.... Not CONCERTmania... Who did Flo-rida and that MGK beat??? I guess they beat the tag champs

Can you believe this @LaRosaMendes ? Every single WWE title was on The Wrestlemania PPV. But the WWE tag champs get the Pre-show
"

Say goodbye Epico, unless this is a work.

"Epico ‏ @WWEEpico

Not only the tag champs get left out of wrestlemania... We weren't even on Raw and it looks like we won't be on smackdown either...

I thought this was WRESTLEmania.... Not CONCERTmania... Who did Flo-rida and that MGK beat??? I guess they beat the tag champs

Can you believe this @LaRosaMendes ? Every single WWE title was on The Wrestlemania PPV. But the WWE tag champs get the Pre-show
"

it's okay Epico, next year at wrestlemania you will open the show and lose in 18 seconds.

Well Epico's little outburst has given him some points from me, shame that my points are worth zilch like the WHC.
Really i'm just happy to see someone in the company blasting those dreadful concerts at WM.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

"Epico ‏ @WWEEpico

"

I hate saying this, but I love meltdowns on Twitter.

Kaladin

VIyJR.jpg

I just can't understand the line of thinking about insulting the company you work for on twitter so the public can see it, especially during the time when the firings happen every year, unless you no longer want to be with the company.

Cagey

Banned
After last night's excellence, please tell me Smackdown is being taped in Miami in front of a live smark audience.

"Epico ‏ @WWEEpico

"

good luck epico in your FEs.

sajj316

Epico, Primo, Camacho, and Hunico need to side with Del Rio and become Los Diablos or something like that ... The Mexican Horsemen. Vignettes where they hire non Mexicans to do their lawn ...

Hope Johnny Ace does something big for Smackdown. Also, wtf are they supposed to mean by People Power? Because nothing they've done is because of the people.

I haven't heard what you guys thought about Sheamus getting booed hard last night. Must have been akward for him, and Vince must have been legit angry backstage.

Top Bottom