• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I post here on the toilet sometimes

Is this a common scene in your recent adventures to the porcelain bowl?

gAV94.gif

Striker

And that Cena is so far above the entire fucking roster that you have to bring back your previous big stars for fans to buy into Cena maybe facing a challenge.
Whose fault is that? Booking has been horrendous for several years, and that's a big reason why it's been crumbling. He is the one guy the team caters to each and every night. The show has revolved around him. Of course he stands out more than every other guy. notsureifserious.jpg

Whose fault is that? Booking has been horrendous for several years, and that's a big reason why it's been crumbling. He is the one guy the team caters to each and every night. The show has revolved around him. Of course he stands out more than every other guy. notsureifserious.jpg

I hate to say this but I think its time for a TNA takeover and use them for PPV

I'm further reflecting on last night's dark match and I think that the one part that was even better than the ref getting booed for calling the rope break was when Big Show did his shhhhhh before his big skillet chop and the crowd said "NO" in perfect unison.

Christopher

What do you guys think of Johnny Ace being the GM of both shows...I personally still think hands down Eric Bischoff was the best GM Raw had...

The day John Cena goes heel is going to be freaking EPIC.

I hope they know they have to do something special with Bryan tonight.

They have to strike while the iron is hot with this and its a pivotal moment for Bryan's character.

At the least they should really push the YES and NO chants.

They have to strike while the iron is hot with this and its a pivotal moment for Bryan's character.

Here's the plan:

-Edit or keep him off Smackdown

-Have your next next show in Bumfuck, Cena-ville USA

-From here on out, like nothing ever happened :)

Looking at that Ambrose/Foley video, I have decided Dean Ambrose makes me feel uncomfortable...

...which is actually good. Finally a heel I could find myself rooting against

Kacho

Gold Member
Has there been any word on CM Punk spitting up all of that blood last night? That was some disturbing shit.

NXT Spoiler, I'm not spoiler tagging since noone watches NXT

"There was a backstage angle with Natalya, and Michael McGillicutty grabbed a pair of her panties.
2. Natalia beat Kaitlyn. As the match ended, Michael McGillicutty came out with Natalya's panties and sniffed them. Kidd kicked McGillicutty in the midsection and walked off."

wtf? NXT continues to have some weird ass shit, first time I watched a couple of weeks ago they drugged Matt Striker and stuffed him in a box and then Maxine gave Regal a foot massage on commentary. They've gone full gonzo on this show.

"There was a backstage angle with Natalya, and Michael McGillicutty grabbed a pair of her panties.
2. Natalia beat Kaitlyn. As the match ended, Michael McGillicutty came out with Natalya's panties and sniffed them. Kidd kicked McGillicutty in the midsection and walked off."

wtf? NXT continues to have some weird ass shit, first time I watched a couple of weeks ago they drugged Matt Striker and stuffed him in a box and then Maxine gave Regal a foot massage on commentary. They've gone full gonzo on this show.

*adds NxT to my DVR*

RBH

b6rXq.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vzKgD89oOE

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

Apparently the YES and Daniel Bryan chants are still going on at the tapings. Hopefully WWE won't edit it out. I might tune in to NXT just to hear the reactions.

something tells me Illinois will deliver if DB is anywhere near the Extreme Rules PPV.

I imagine if WWE tries to downplay Bryan in the following weeks. they're going to be even rowdier than Miami was. And if Bryan is in a match and loses, especially to Sheamus, UH OH.

markatisu

I imagine if WWE tries to downplay Bryan in the following weeks. they're going to be even rowdier than Miami was. And if Bryan is in a match and loses, especially to Sheamus, UH OH.

Yeah, a lot of people think the crowd reaction was just because it was a WM crowd but I think wrestling fans have never really left. They just needed a reason to be vocal and support the product.

Bryan gives them that reason to fuck with Vince the same way ECW, Austin, Angle, and others have during WWE's successful stints.

With more people watching Raw last night they will pick up on the Bryan chants and start doing them when they go to shows too. So it's definitely good that they happened on the most watched Raw in a long time. Of course we all know what Vince does when people get over that he doesn't want over.

Lunchbox

Banned
mean people outside keep telling me its fake. bringing my lesner boner down, making me remember why i dont talk about wrestling to anyone in the real world anymore. so alone

atleast i have you weirdos

GBONZZZZ

mean people outside keep telling me its fake. bringing my lesner boner down, making me remember why i dont talk about wrestling to anyone in the real world anymore. so alone

My best friend called me a douchebag after telling him about my Lesnar boner..

BRING IT IN, BRO
*BRO FIST*

They shake hands in after fight's in MMA - so it is fake.

The only real fights are in the streets on a Friday night - and they are free.

Top Bottom