• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Lesnar being back will hopefully bump Miz down to the diva division

i hate you so much right now.

in no small part for reminding me of *that* diva search song.

i think twenty losses in a row was enough punishment for not actually injuring someone :(

Razorskin

----- ------
NXT Spoilers

There was a backstage angle with Natalya, and Michael McGillicutty grabbed a pair of her panties.
Natalya defeated Kaitlyn. As the match ended, Michael McGillicutty came out with Natalya's panties and sniffed them. Kidd kicked McGillicutty in the midsection and walked off.

What. The. Fuck. please tell me this isn't real.

TheNatural

My Member!
Cena fan reacts to the ending of the Cena/Rock match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VuL8kLz8HA#t=8m48s

:lol :lol

HO. LY. SHIT. HAHAHA

This must be quoted at the start of every page from now on. These people are like circa 1992 WCW fans or something.

TheNatural

My Member!
I think this may have had more of a factor than this guy is thinking - last year we had UConn vs Butler in an absolutely HORRENDOUS game to watch (seriously, it was a bad, bad, BAD game). This year had a marquee matchup between two of the sports' blueblood programs in a much better game.

It was still one of the lowest rated final games ever,

ZeroRay

NXT Spoilers

There was a backstage angle with Natalya, and Michael McGillicutty grabbed a pair of her panties.
Natalya defeated Kaitlyn. As the match ended, Michael McGillicutty came out with Natalya's panties and sniffed them. Kidd kicked McGillicutty in the midsection and walked off.

That's some Russo Sunday Night Heat shit.

Ultratech

NXT Spoilers

The level of WTF-ness there is off the charts. If it is real though...I don't know what to say.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
mean people outside keep telling me its fake. bringing my lesner boner down, making me remember why i dont talk about wrestling to anyone in the real world anymore. so alone

atleast i have you weirdos

iVp9ttcxLbSU0.gif

Yeah he comes back on TV and makes himself part of the story LOL

Oh man, if only Vince appeared on Raw yesterday. You thought Sheamus got heat? The American Airlines Area would have to be quarantined due to the amount of NUCLEAR HEETZ there would be.

I think when the draft takes place Daniel Bryan will get drafted to Raw to feud with Punk for the championship. Jericho will be gone soon and Punk will need somebody feud with. ADR is already being put up against Sheamus instead of Bryan on Smackdown. This will be awesome.

I think when the draft takes place Daniel Bryan will get drafted to Raw to feud with Punk for the championship. Jericho will be gone soon and Punk will need somebody feud with. ADR is already being put up against Sheamus instead of Bryan on Smackdown. This will be awesome.

One can only hope. Nothing will make me happier in this post-Benoit era than a Punk/Bryan 1 hour Iron man match at Wrestlemania. Or at least a 2 out of 3 falls match. Showcase some god damn wrestling again! Probably just an IWC dream, though.

I already called Punk/Bryan at Summerslam earlier in the thread. We're thinking the same.

Bro Fist

RBH

Smackdown spoilers so far:

- Smackdown opened with an appearance by David Otunga. He was followed out by John Laurinaitis, the new Smackdown GM following WrestleMania. Mega-heat on Laurinaitis, who wanted to bring out Teddy Long one last time. Long told him to "go to hell." Laurinaitis introduced new Smackdown graphics on the arena walls. He then wouldn't let Long quit, otherwise his grandkids's WWE-sponsored college fund will be cut. So, Long is Laurinaitis's lackey now.

(1) Mark Henry & David Otunga beat R-Truth in a handicap match. This match was made by Laurinaitis. Henry quickly demolished Truth and won with the World's Strongest Slam.

Kane vs. Randy Orton in a WrestleMania match was turned into a No DQ match. Orton complained that the middle rope was too lose, so the ref appeared to gimmick one of the turnbuckle pads.

(2) Randy Orton beat Kane in a No DQ match. Orton won with a DDT onto a chair followed by an RKO for the win. They fought by the announcers, made their way to the stage, and Kane hit a DDT on the steel leading to a likely commercial break. Back in the ring, chairs were introduced. Five, to be exact. Orton hit the second-rope DDT onto a chair for a two count. For the finish, Orton flung Kane into the exposed turnbuckle and hit the RKO for the win.

New World Hvt. champion Sheamus was up next. Still a lot of boos. A Raw Recap aired on the Alberto Del Rio-Sheamus segment. Almost all of the crowd noise was edited out.

In the ring, a local jobber was given mic time to say he's glad to be here. Ryback (formerly Skip Sheffield) then returned to TV. Not much of a reaction.

(3) Ryback beat Random Jobber with a Fisherman lift into a Samoan Drop.

Daniel Bryan was advertised for the next segment. Loud "Yes!" chant. WWE is going to have to pipe in boos, as there was a thunderous reaction for Bryan.

Bryan came out with no "Yes!" shouting to sell that he's mad. A.J. held the ropes open for him with all of her body weight in a funny moment. To start, AJ tried to make Bryan feel better about losing the World Title at WrestleMania. The crowd wants to support Bryan, but he thinks they're mocking him. He says the "Yes!" chants don't make it better, then blamed all of his troubles on AJ.

bjb

Banned
That Cena fan reaction is gold. About a year so ago he lost another PPV match (can't quite remember which one exactly) and there were countless little kids having metldowns on youtube.

Hoping some of those turn up eventually.

NXT Spoilers

I'm the next act
Waiting in the wings

I'm an animal
Trapped in your hot car

I am all the days
That you choose to ignore

You are all I need
You are all I need
I'm in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds

I'm a moth
Who just wants to share your light

I'm just an insect
Trying to get out of the night

I only stick with you
Because there are no others

You are all I need
You're all I need
I'm in the middle your picture
Lying in the reeds

It's all wrong
It's all right
It's all wrong

RBH

Bryan dumped AJ and called her fat.

She's leaving as the crowd sings the na na na song/chants YES. Also, Bryan only did the Yesses once the cameras stopped rolling.

NXT Spoiler, I'm not spoiler tagging since noone watches NXT

"There was a backstage angle with Natalya, and Michael McGillicutty grabbed a pair of her panties.
2. Natalia beat Kaitlyn. As the match ended, Michael McGillicutty came out with Natalya's panties and sniffed them. Kidd kicked McGillicutty in the midsection and walked off."

wtf? NXT continues to have some weird ass shit, first time I watched a couple of weeks ago they drugged Matt Striker and stuffed him in a box and then Maxine gave Regal a foot massage on commentary. They've gone full gonzo on this show.

NXT Spoilers

Hmmmm.

Sounds like the McGillicutty-Kidd feud is still going now that Kidd's tag partner, Justin Gabriel is injured.

P.S.
"He's more a Hart than you're a Perfect!!"

bjb

Banned
Does anyone know what exactly McMahon's official role is still?

I mean, I assumed he would have passed one most week-to-week duties to his underlings by now (Triple H for example). But I was listening to Jonathon Coachmen yesterday, and he talked about how Vince essentially orchestrated the entire Mania event.

* Bryan says he has a rematch clause with Sheamus and he will do it the right way: alone. He tells her to get into her SUV and go eat some cheeseburgers as he gets rid of the dead weight. He says they are through and that was the last kiss that she’ll ever get from him. She tries to reason with him but he tells her to get out and turns his back on her as she goes to the back crying.

I hope this ends the misogyny angle. I'll admit that I thought it was funny last night after his dark match when he asked AJ what she thought, then told her to shut up and go, but only because wrestling isn't to be taken serious and Bryan delivered it well.

Kyoufu

Someone explain to me why their most talented Diva is on fucking NXT.. :lol

Do they hate women who can wrestle or something?

Razorskin

----- ------
Damien Sandow, an FCW talent, appeared via the Titantron and cut a promo talking about people’s moral quality and calling them out on it

never heard if this guy

Vince McMahon doesn't give a shit who you cheer. If it isn't a guy he wants then you won't see him get pushed. He had to push Austin and Rock he had no fucking choice. They were on the brink of bankruptcy and had to give the fans what they wanted with WCW breathing down their neck. WWE will never change.

GBONZZZZ

Vince McMahon doesn't give a shit who you cheer. If it isn't a guy he wants then you won't see him get pushed. He had to push Austin and Rock he had no fucking choice. They were on the brink of bankruptcy and had to give the fans what they wanted with WCW breathing down their neck. WWE will never change.

It's really crazy how quickly you can go from loving the WWE to hating it again. It only took us one night to hate it again. They're fucking up HARD with Bryan.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah, people need to realize nothing will change. CM Punk could easily have been the next huge wrestling star, considering how over he was and the mainstream attention he was getting (getting primetime ESPN mentions), and yet, they decided to neuter him and have him job to fucking HHH, and get his ass whooped by Nash. After that, I realized nothing will make them change their minds.

Top Bottom