• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

They announced at Smackdown that the New 3 Stooges are going to host Raw on Monday. Time to go back to that 3.0. Shitty WWE returns.

They announced at Smackdown that the New 3 Stooges are going to host Raw on Monday. Time to go back to that 3.0. Shitty WWE returns.
1DmNP.jpg

TheNatural

My Member!
The funny thing is, Danielson probably gets cheered a lot, because it isn't what the fans are "supposed" to do.

In the past, WWE has just run with this, and let a guy act heel while being a face, like Austin. Not these days though.

I don't see why they try so damn hard to shoehorn the way people cheer onto something that doesn't fit. My personal favorite is the Canadian shows where everyonwe goes nuts for Edge, Christian, or Jericho or whatever and they always do the secret camera where he's trashing the city or saying he's glad he moved to Florida.

It's the easiest thing in the world to just go with it, it's a gift, yet Vince treats it like shit. Why can't someone just act like a heel and have fans cheer him? God knows, you have Cena acting like a face when everyone is booing him.

My personal favorite is the Canadian shows where everyonwe goes nuts for Edge, Christian, or Jericho or whatever and they always do the secret camera where he's trashing the city or saying he's glad he moved to Florida.

Edge only let the canadian crowds cheer him for as long as he wanted them to. he could turn their cheers to boos on a fricking dime and loved doing it. no one could turn like Edge. no-one. *sniff*.

Del Rio tries to attack Sheamus with a chair, but Sheamus grabs it, the ref sees, and DQs Sheamus. Sheamus takes his anger out on the ref after the dq. End show

maxxpower

Fucking hell I've been looking for this thread all day in the off-topic forum and I didn't even bother to check the community tab.

DMczaf

Guys, I saw Sheamus in a K-Mart commercial. He's so over, it's not even funny. The mom walks extra close to him too.

What's this about YES chants at a silly basketball game?

somedevil

I not going to overreact right now because he is a heel and you just can't make him a face in a day. I will get mad though if he doesn't get his rematch with Sheamus because he deserves it more than Alberto del Rio. I'll even take a 3 way match at extreme rules.

Toki767

I not going to overreact right now because he is a heel and you just can't make him a face in a day. I will get mad though if he doesn't get his rematch with Sheamus because he deserves it more than Alberto del Rio. I'll even take a 3 way match at extreme rules.

Oh he'll get his rematch.
And he'll lose in under 11 seconds like originally planned.

What exactly is so bad about the spoilers? Do you guys REALLY want him to be face? Did we not like how Punk lost his balls after he turned face? Keep him as a heel and let him have fun with the smarks. No matter what they do he will always be over with the smarks. I would rather him be an asshole heel that's over with the crowd then a shitty baby face to get the little jimmies chant YES.

Talamius

RE: Spoilers....

Does Vince panic now and edit out the whole DB segment? Bryan finally getting the mainstream attention Vince craves is delicious.

What exactly is so bad about the spoilers? Do you guys REALLY want him to be face? Did we not like how Punk lost his balls after he turned face? Keep him as a heel and let him have fun with the smarks. No matter what they do he will always be over with the smarks. I would rather him be an asshole heel that's over with the crowd then a shitty baby face to get the little jimmies chant YES.

Yeah, I felt like I was the only one not interpreting that as character burial... yet.

ZeroRay

I'd rather not turn him face.

If I was Vince, I'd ride it out and actually book Bryan like a threat, not a bitch. (like how they booked Ryder)

Guaranteed one of the 3 stooges do a skit with Daniel Bryan on Monday and do the eye poke to him, while Vince laughs feverishly in the background.

DMczaf

According to my sources, Vince's deal with the Mammys was a 1 year contract with at least 2 appearances per month leading up to WM29.

bjb

Banned

The more I thought about this standpoint - I tend to agree. It's just that the company seems to have this asshole point-of-a-view that nobody gets over until they let them.

Guaranteed one of the 3 stooges do a skit with Daniel Bryan on Monday and do the eye poke to him, while Vince laughs feverishly in the background.

: lol

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I not going to overreact right now because he is a heel and you just can't make him a face in a day. I will get mad though if he doesn't get his rematch with Sheamus because he deserves it more than Alberto del Rio.

The only solution to go Stone Cold on him. In other words no matter what WWE does, people need to keep up the momentum and just keep cheering for him. People will turn him into a face by default but hope fully WWE will get the message and he won't be the clean cut babyface like he was before. If anything he'll be like Randy Orton in that no matter what heelish stuff he does, he'll still be cheered. If they let him stay the way he is, I guarantee he'll be a huge star.

somedevil

I thought it'd take them 7 days to fuck this up, not 1 :(

I'm not sure how they messed it up right now. He is still getting the chants and is still over. He is a cool heel right now and they shouldn't turn him face. Look a R-truth he had a good heel gimmick and they turned him face and look at him now.

They will mess if up if they book him to lose alot and not get a rematch at extreme rules. Then I say then they messed it up because its in Chicago and if he not there, their will be hell to pay by the fans.

UberTag

We should take bets on how long we go until we see Daniel Bryan win another match.
I'm going to be an optimist and say late June. (
On Superstars. HA HA HA. And yeah, they won't be letting him anywhere near that Chicago crowd
).

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Yeah, I'm not panicking yet.

By the way, my video of the dark match is near 10k views. And considering that the views aren't updating in real time, but the likes are... Easily over 10k and growing.

I'm not monetizing this. I just want it to go as viral as possible. Tell your friends, get them to watch, get them to like. It's yet another way to let the YES be heard to WWE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBZJtUOi94

If a mod considers this advertising, then go ahead and edit out my post.

Anth0ny

Well, it was fun for one night. Back to reality.

I hope the booing of Sheamus and YES chants continue, though. fuck vince.

He's gonna get Zack Ryder'd. It's already gotten out that they are planning on giving Sheamus a long title run and he is HHH and Vince's boy.

Until he starts jobbing on Superstars there is no reason to panic right now. Guys need to chill, smarks is the main reason he got his job back and title run in the first place. He needs to be a heel that's over, anything else will ruin his character right now.

Top Bottom