• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

RBH

iu1EZ9TIKwOen.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468878&page=12

:)

Zhengi

Here comes the pain in that Lesnar thread.

And yeah, I hope that the WWE doesn't ruin a good thing going on with Daniel Bryan, but that probably is too much to hope for.

G-Fex

I saw that post. What the hell happened in that thread?

arguing and stuff.

I suppose I'm doomed?

I'm going to have to settle in a final method and strategy, I'll have to challenge Bishoptl to a duel.

Victory will be mine cause I have Exodia.

UberTag

The absence of DGUSA shows on that list is borderline criminal. The second iPPV was great, and the first one was good from what I heard (I was at RoH Part 1 at the time). Hell, even the pseudo-house show special with CZW was a pretty good time.
That's the thing I didn't even watch the DGUSA shows and Wrestlemania was 3rd. Had I watched them it would have probably been 5th or 6th.

Wrestlemania shouldn't be overshadowed by other wrestling events on Wrestlemania weekend. Heck, it shouldn't be overshadowed by other sports entertainment events on Wrestlemania weekend. And yet it was.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I only made a few posts in that thread. I don't *think* any of them were particularly ban-worthy, but that's not really my decision to make. However, I'll respect any decision Bish makes, because I LOVE THIS FORUM DAMMIT.

/Cena

i hate that. it's like at school when one of my teachers would yell at the whole close because most of them did badly on the homework before handing out the homework, so even the people that didn't do badly on the homework felt like crap.

i went slightly off topic. uhohs.

fave five.

1. DB.
2. Ziggles.
3. El Generico.
4. Edge. (his hall of fame appearances count damnit).
5. Santino.

yeah, fuck it. why not. Aries and Hardy would likely be on this list if i could bring myself to watch TNA outside of Botchamania. but i can't. Santino is so scarily good at what he does.

G-Fex

In case I do get banned cause Bishoptl decides to play his card and activate it in one turn. I bow to you all Wrasslegaf (except Uber and dream).

The King of Games has been proud to spam constant posts in the past months wrestling threads.

In case I do get banned cause Bishoptl decides to play his card and activate it in one turn. I bow to you all Wrasslegaf (except Uber and dream).

The King of Games has been proud to spam constant posts in the past months wrestling threads.

I want to go with you!!!!!!
I can't do this alone...........Please.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I never talked in the Lesnar thread so I CANT GET BANNED. Right?

Don't want bans. Trying to contribute to Wrassle-GAF though I can never compare to a man like Bootaaay.

G-Fex

I never talked in the Lesnar thread so I CANT GET BANNED. Right?

Don't want bans. Trying to contribute to Wrassle-GAF though I can never compare to a man like Bootaaay.

I don't contribute at all!

Well I did prank call my job and just say I'd like to talk to "YES YES YES! YES YES! YES! YES!"

Apart from that match and the El Generico opener, the rest of that card was complete shit.

Oh and the little kid getting in Haas's face was awesome too.

I thought Bucks/ANX, Briscoes/WGTT were both pretty fun and Steen/Edwards was awesome for the totally split crowd.

Generico/Steen was probably match of the weekend though.

Doing the maths.....

If we count the random musical performances + promos + match + aftermath Rock/Cena took just under a hour.

Basically 1/4th of the entire WM card was for that match.

Thats a lot of time.

BFIB

I believe HHH/Taker was around 43 minutes.

Not sure about Rock/Cena though. It was a long match. Or just seemed long to sit through, haven't figured it out yet.

BFIB

Someone should photoshop Bish on Kane's head when he does the creepy lean out from behind the door .gif.

Exactly. I hate the WWE.

Punk is a sellout.
If he was completely, he'd get bigger like Cody instead of staying skinny/fat.

But we've all known he started sipping the kool aid since the walk out episode last fall.

At this point, we should stop complaining and pray they put the rest of their eggs in the WWE network, continue their lackluster movie studio and stop developing stars so we can watch the DVD of the rise and fall of WWE.

No way man, no way. Did you see the "Knock, Knock" promo he cut? Shit's legendary. Funny, and threatening at the same time, only true performers could've pulled that off.

pah. have you seen the bodygurd wrestle in person? i have. that shit was electric in ways that TV cameras couldn't have caught even if they had had cameras at the event.

G-Fex

I can try something.

What was your guys favorite wrestling figures? I remember mine being these WCW Figures, I had Goldberg and Sting whom was in black and red and black and red Macho Man. So awesome.

Then I had the titantron with the exclusive Vince McMahon figure. And I had one RVD figure. Then I had a WCW ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6iZC5h--_U

WAAAAAAAAAAAy back then in the early 90's I had a bossman and hogan and andre the giant and million dollar man figure.

i never owned any wrestling figures, because as a kid i thought wrestling was stupid.

fortunately i grew out of that. my wife has a Ken Kennedy figure though.

I can try something.

What was your guys favorite wrestling figures? I remember mine being these WCW Figures, I had Goldberg and Sting whom was in black and red and black and red Macho Man. So awesome.

Then I had the titantron with the exclusive Vince McMahon figure. And I had one RVD figure. Then I had a WCW ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6iZC5h--_U

WAAAAAAAAAAAy back then in the early 90's I had a bossman and hogan and andre the giant and million dollar man figure.

I still have my Kane and Taker figures circa 2000 kicking around, 2000/2001 Kane attire is best Kane attire.

Also had an Edge wearing that ridiculous looking plastic sheet thing from Backlash 2001, he came with a table.
And finally (you'll love this G-Fex) the rainbow haired warrior, charismatic/unique enigma, daredevil etc... Jeff Hardy complete with a ladder.
No rings and trons though, other family members had tons more wrasslin figures right down to an early 90's ring with vintage bossman, Hogan and Macho Man.

G-Fex

I still have my Kane and Taker figures circa 2000 kicking around, 2000/2001 Kane attire is best Kane attire.

Also had an Edge wearing that ridiculous looking plastic sheet thing from Backlash 2001, he came with a table.
And finally (you'll love this G-Fex) the rainbow haired warrior, charismatic/unique enigma, daredevil etc... Jeff Hardy complete with a ladder.
No rings and trons though, other family members had tons more wrasslin figures right down to an early 90's ring with vintage bossman, Hogan and Macho Man.

Damnit I wanted a Ultimate Warrior and macho man figure.

Wow, I should've got some hardy boyz figures. Good ol' Jeff.

I bought my friends a two pack tag team of Edge and Christian with their stuck on jackets (can't take them off)

Striker

I had wrestling action figures. Forget who made them, but I remember having Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Mankind, The Rock, and Diesel. Good days.

Also had an Ultimate Warrior pillow buddy, while my brother had a Hulk Hogan one. My neighbor who was younger than us had a Randy Savage buddy.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Here comes the pain in that Lesnar thread.

And yeah, I hope that the WWE doesn't ruin a good thing going on with Daniel Bryan, but that probably is too much to hope for.

It'll have been the 3rd year in a row WWE screws up another perfect angle. Nexus in 2010, Punk last year now Daniel Bryan.

Top Bottom