• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Wonder if this guy will watch WWE now with Lesnar coming back?

fan2qj9pl0.gif

Did we lose anyone (yet) in there? :eek:
It's weird, Bish only claimed one soul, but I saw A LOT of GIF spam in there. I guess Bish was only making an example of the MMA guy.
Feel bad that we lost Heavy. He was one of us and we chased him off.
john-cena-wallpapers-109.JPG

"Heavy is a poster with radical opinions. His ability to ignore facts and call people marks for no reason is a part of who he is. I respect his acerbic posting nature and he has every right to post that way. WITHOUT HIM THERE IS NO WRASSLIN-GAF UNIVERSE!!!"

G-Fex

Amazing. It reminded me of Wrasslin-GAF back in the day with Outcast2004, Dm, Liu Kang, and all the old vets. Even Bish chimed in...

I did mention the whole "sometimes I hate Wrasslin-GAF" part, right?

You're like one of my bestest friends ever Frankman. If I were actually into that silly pony show I'm sure I'd quote it right about now.

Heavy lives on in NWA as the GM of ordering people around.

Kaladin

Oh god.....

This year's TNA Lethal Lockdown bout at the Lockdown PPV will feature Team Garrett Bischoff vs. Team Eric Bischoff.
Team Garett will feature Bischoff, Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Ken Anderson and the returning Rob Van Dam vs. Eric Bischoff's team of Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian and Gunner and a fifth competitor who may in fact be Bischoff.

The stipulation for the bout will be that if Eric Bischoff's team loses, he will forced out of TNA.

Stop this TNA....stop this now.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Looks like everyone made it out alive.

How do you figure? Bish said he'd be cleaning up the thread/handing out F5s bannings later. Who knows what he meant by later. And so far, the only one to be banned is that Eric dude, and he was banned at the same time Bish locked the thread.

I'm gonna be wary until tomorrow at the earliest.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince considers Ryback the future of the business. Vince, before his injury, seriously thought this guy was gonna be the #2 star behind Cena in WWE. He will get unlimited pushes and continually go over guys more deserving, because he is jacked and can bench 400lbs.

I'm alright with this Ryback is some cool shit

GODDAMMIT!

I may or may not be a McMahon alt acct.

Guzim

He had the BEST dropkick, man

NEVER FORGET

Remember the biggest push he got in late 2004 when he teamed with Benoit, Orton, and Jericho at Survivor Series, and he got to be the GM of Raw for a week?

BoboBrazil said:
Vince considers Ryback the future of the business. Vince, before his injury, seriously thought this guy was gonna be the #2 star behind Cena in WWE. He will get unlimited pushes and continually go over guys more deserving, because he is jacked and can bench 400lbs.

Yep yep yep! What it do!

*sigh* I actually thought Ryback's "YUPYUPYUP WHATITDO" was clever.
Remember the biggest push he got in late 2004 when he teamed with Benoit, Orton, and Jericho at Survivor Series, and he got to be the GM of Raw for a week?

I remember that. I was so hyped for his match for the title. You don't even know. :(

How do you figure? Bish said he'd be cleaning up the thread/handing out F5s bannings later. Who knows what he meant by later. And so far, the only one to be banned is that Eric dude, and he was banned at the same time Bish locked the thread.

I'm gonna be wary until tomorrow at the earliest.

I thought enough time had elapsed. I guess the anticipation of death is worse than death itself.

Kaladin

I wish I could go back to the last few days.....Dragon Gate USA especially was a fun run of shows.....and probably the highlight of my weekend.

Kaladin

I don't know if I posted this here, but I had a cool moment with Low Ki during the Low Ki vs PAC match Friday night. Low Ki had PAC sitting on the apron almost right in front of me. Low Ki then gave PAC a chop that was hard as fuck. I yelled "Again!" at Low Ki and he gave me this intense look. If someone looked at me like that on the street, I would have probably shit my pants. Then the crowd starts to chant "one more time". When Low Ki went for the chop though, PAC pushed him back hard so that his back slammed into the barricade.

I wish I could go back to the last few days.....Dragon Gate USA especially was a fun run of shows.....and probably the highlight of my weekend.

I feel the same way. It was so awesome having everything revolve around wrestling for a couple of days. Steen vs Generico, Elgin vs Richards, DGUSA on Saturday and Mania were all unforgettable. I am counting down the days till next year.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I just had a random thought on big men in the WWE, and how much the WWE limits their moveset. In a rare shoot interview with Kane, one of the interviewers asked him about doing more agile moves in the WWE and Kane jokingly said, "if I started doing moves like that, I'd probably not have a job anymore in the WWE." It just made me think of what these guys could do if the WWE didn't insist on stereotyping their wrestlers and having their big men move slowly, and only do power moves.

I just had a random thought on big men in the WWE, and how much the WWE limits their moveset. In a rare shoot interview with Kane, one of the interviewers asked him about doing more agile moves in the WWE and Kane jokingly said, "if I started doing moves like that, I'd probably not have a job anymore in the WWE." It just made me think of what these guys could do if the WWE didn't insist on stereotyping their wrestlers and having their big men move slowly, and only do power moves.

I bet Kane's got some real luchador moves tucked away, that hurricanrana was just the beginning, those Rey Mysterio feuds may have been more beneficial than I thought!

Really though i'd love to see the Big Men be more agile and break out some more unique moves, their matches tend to get crapped on by people for being slow and plodding, well if there movesets are limited in such a way then it's not really too surprising that the matches go that route, the fact that every now and then a big man wheels out an unexpected move (usually at some big PPV match) leaves me wondering just what the WWE big men are capable of that we haven't seen.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Most big guys who try to do quick movements just look goofy or boring like Matt Morgan.

Kevin Nash said something about how a big guy shouldn't be doing all these moves because, storytelling wise, you're the big guy. You're supposed to have the advantage, so it would make it seem odd if you could also high fly. The underdog wouldn't have any real advantage.

Striker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDmwIhUfls&feature=player_detailpage#t=11s

Kane did others too. Probably limited due to age and injury, but he was great. Remember Viscera did some roundhouse kicks and guys like Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow doing moonsaults.

Oh god.....

This year's TNA Lethal Lockdown bout at the Lockdown PPV will feature Team Garrett Bischoff vs. Team Eric Bischoff.
Team Garett will feature Bischoff, Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Ken Anderson and the returning Rob Van Dam vs. Eric Bischoff's team of Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian and Gunner and a fifth competitor who may in fact be Bischoff.

The stipulation for the bout will be that if Eric Bischoff's team loses, he will forced out of TNA.

Stop this TNA....stop this now.

This shit is so lame. So which member of Team Garett will turn on them to give Eric the win and keep him in TNA? Top guesses are Austin Aries who was buddy buddy with Bischoff last ppv, Anderson who turns from heel to face on a monthly basis, or Garett himself for the MEGA SWERVE??? You know he can't keep his face off camera.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Most big guys who try to do quick movements just look goofy or boring like Matt Morgan.

Kevin Nash said something about how a big guy shouldn't be doing all these moves because, storytelling wise, you're the big guy. You're supposed to have the advantage, so it would make it seem odd if you could also high fly. The underdog wouldn't have any real advantage.
Yeah, which is why I wish they had more competent big men. Kane/Taker matches back in the day were great, because both guys felt more free to do more agile moves.

I bet Kane's got some real luchador moves tucked away, that hurricanrana was just the beginning, those Rey Mysterio feuds may have been more beneficial than I thought!

Really though i'd love to see the Big Men be more agile and break out some more unique moves, their matches tend to get crapped on by people for being slow and plodding, well if there movesets are limited in such a way then it's not really too surprising that the matches go that route, the fact that every now and then a big man wheels out an unexpected move (usually at some big PPV match) leaves me wondering just what the WWE big men are capable of that we haven't seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDmwIhUfls&feature=player_detailpage#t=11s

Kane did others too. Probably limited due to age and injury, but he was great. Remember Viscera did some roundhouse kicks and guys like Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow doing moonsaults.
Damn, I miss Vader. So few great big men like him anymore, but yeah, so few guys can do this stuff anymore.

DKehoe

This shit is so lame. So which member of Team Garett will turn on them to give Eric the win and keep him in TNA? Top guesses are Austin Aries who was buddy buddy with Bischoff last ppv, Anderson who turns from heel to face on a monthly basis, or Garett himself for the MEGA SWERVE??? You know he can't keep his face off camera.

Bischoff had a show he is producing commissioned so he is probably being written off TV.

Top Bottom