• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

SoulPlaya

more money than God
800600Hayabusa_EAK_R.jpg

Hayabusa?
hayabusa.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Didn't you quit the WWE on Sunday after the Bryan debacle?

Are you back now?
The last Raw they had was good, but I'm sure they're going to shit the bed with Bryan and Brock will be jobbing to Cena while Tensai will float around beating jobbers. In general I will be taking a step back on the whole thing.
Punk feuds with Cena, loses WWE title. Rock wins Royal Rumble, but under controversial circumstances. Our favorite COO says it doesn't count, feuds with Rock and wins, setting up the long awaited Triple H vs. Cena rematch at WM 29.

Boom goes the dynamite.
Vomit.
Brock Lesnar revealed Plywood as the marky market he actually is.
I said in the same thread I'd only come back if Brock or Stone Cold, etc. comes back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Punk is new.

Yeah he has been with the company for 6 years, but he only became "big" last year. WWE still has a lot of work to do to get him to the very top.

Punk can't go much higher than where he already is. It would be better to have him feud with someone like Cody who could be bumped up to a main eventer. A feud with Rock wouldn't make Punk any more over than he already is.

Well now that alot of guys are coming back from injury they might be able to build up a decent mid card. Since the title picture will be Cena, Lesnar, and Punk(Hopefully). Ziggler will not get pushed this year :/ as far as a tiltle contender. Bryan better stay on Smackdown if he gets moved to raw he will get lost in the shuffle.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well now that alot of guys are coming back from injury they might be able to build up a decent mid card. Since the title picture will be Cena, Lesnar, and Punk(Hopefully). Ziggler will not get pushed this year :/ as far as a tiltle contender. Bryan better stay on Smackdown if he gets moved to raw he will get lost in the shuffle.
Lesnar is only doing 35 appearances for the year, most of which will be for WM 29.

DMczaf

At press time, and this could change a billion times and probably will, the direction they are working towards for next year's Wrestlemania is Cena vs. Undertaker with the streak on the line; Steve Austin vs. CM Punk, which both guys have been teasing on Twitter all week; and Rock vs. Brock Lesnar, presumably with Rock challenging for the WWE Title.

-F4W

ilL0jpO3hXUlR.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Lol, with the exception of Punk, it's like we never left 02-03.

BTW, KANE VS. TAKER YOU FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: A rematch from Vengance 2003, a rematch from SummerSlam 2002, and the return of a man who retired in 2003, lol.

Yes, I'm hyped, lol. Except for Cena/Taker. I honestly think Kane would get a better match out of Taker than Cena.

Sweet thanks for the NWO shirt info, I wonder if it has any WWE logo shit on the back or anything. Hopefully not.

I wanted to get a white CM Punk one from awhile back but I didn't cause I know I'd spill something on it straight away haha. I don't like the new one as much, stink they got rid of the white one.

Lesnar is only doing 35 appearances for the year, most of which will be for WM 29.
Punk will be occupied most of the 1st half of this WWE year with Lord Tensai/ Laurenitis feud, Mark Henry, Christian, and probably Cena. After Summerlsam i can see them setting up Lesnar vs Punk for the tiltle and Lesnar beating Punk for it. Then Punk is free for mania and Lesnar is champ during that time.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
WWE just lost buys because of your post.
Yeah, because people now know it won't happen. Give the people what they want!

I'm shocked you would think that, SoulPlaya!

but really, the countdown begins anew
Give them some time, a decently healthy Taker, and it'll be a good match. I don't want to see Taker try to sell an STF from Cena.

Punk will be occupied most of the 1st half of this WWE year with Lord Tensai/ Laurenitis feud, Mark Henry, Christian, and probably Cena. After Summerlsam i can see them setting up Lesnar vs Punk for the tiltle and Lesnar beating Punk for it. Then Punk is free for mania and Lesnar is champ during that time.
Henry? Christian? WWE title?

Dinokill

Ok. This is how I will book the Lesnar thing.

Rock feuds with Punk for the WWE title a wins it at summer slam. Brock feuds with Cena and beats Cena at summer slam. Brock challenges the Rock for the WWE belt and the feud goes till RR 2013 where Brock wins the title. After the win Undertaker comes out and challenges Brock for the title at WM29. UT states if he wins the title he retires from wrestling.

WM29 comes along. MITB returns to WM and D brine wins it. UT beat Brock in one bloody match. Even though UT wins he cant even stand from the beating he took. people clebrate UT' record of 21-0 when BOOOOOOMMM D Brine cash in an pins the UT.!!!!!!

If a combo superkick and pedigree from the boss and his best buddy can't even get a pinfall over Undertaker at Wrestlemania..... what hope does one person have now? How are we supposed to believe its possible?

Oh.

Cena.

Cena/Taker ship has sailed. If he can't beat the rock how can he beat Taker? I'm not against the match entirely but would have been perfect during the super Cena years.

We saw Taker get hit in the head twice with a sledgehammer, Sweet Chin Music + Pedigree and still kick out.

So we'll be looking at around 15 AAs and 5 whole minutes of STFU?

Isn't Cena wanting to end the streak somehow against his personal moral code?
All the Make a Wish Foundation kids wants to see Cena break the streak, of course.

There be some straight up Sonic cycle nonsense happening in here. I'm not falling for any of this "next year's Wrestlemania" nonsense knowing that the build and/or show probably won't deliver anyway.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

Top Bottom