• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

There be some straight up Sonic cycle nonsense happening in here. I'm not falling for any of this "next year's Wrestlemania" nonsense knowing that the build and/or show probably won't deliver anyway.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

Even as a Sonic fan, I never thought to use the Cycle in wrestling. It all makes sense now.

The HHH cock sucking has begun again. Now it's a month of video clips talking about how great the match was and how great HHH and Undertaker are.

DMczaf

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

brockieltf.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What's the point of Cena/Taker? We all know that Taker isn't going to lose. The only reason to look forward to a Taker WM match is the quality of the match itself, and the buildup to it. Cena won't be able to deliver with Taker on both counts. If it's not going to be Taker/Lesnar, which would have an interesting buildup, then it should be Kane/Taker. The buildup would be filled with ridiculousness galore, the match would be decent, and hopefully, both guys can retire and I can finally stop watching this crap!

What's the point of Cena/Taker? We all know that Taker isn't going to lose. The only reason to look forward to a Taker WM match is the quality of the match itself, and the buildup to it. Cena won't be able to deliver with Taker on both counts. If it's not going to be Taker/Lesnar, which would have an interesting buildup, then it should be Kane/Taker. The buildup would be filled with ridiculousness galore, the match would be decent, and hopefully, both guys can retire and I can finally stop watching this crap!
How about Undertaker deciding he wants to end another era? THE CENATION ERA!

Negative Net. If you're gonna throw accusations my way, DO IT RIGHT.
Accusations? You've been found GUILTY, Net. It's ALL OVER.

By the way, how is it Spindashing hasn't heard the Sonic Cycle call?

Undertaker doesn't claim souls anymore, he claims eras.....and brands. He's basically bad for business.
Doesn't hold a candle to Vince, who's constantly trying to kill the company's top brands and "injecting lethal doses of poison"

http://i.imgur.com/42h1e.jpg[IMG]

Insufficient grounds for accusations such as those. All I've ever tried to do was help you people see the light.

This is going to Little People's Court, then I'm going to the papers. Enough is enough. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE REAL.[/QUOTE]

Forget it, Wrecker; it's [s]Chinatown[/s] Cenation.

You know what? I don't have time for this. I have other priorities, like what is good for this business community. One day soon, this will all be mine, and burying such a contributing force like Net_Wrecker is simply put, bad for this community!

You know what? I don't have time for this. I have other priorities, like what is good for this business community. One day soon, this will all be mine, and burying such a contributing force like Net_Wrecker is simply put, bad for this community!

Remember when I said Beef is better than you?

He is.

*na na na naaaa na na naaaa na na na na na BUT THE MEMORY REMAAAAAINS*

GBONZZZZ

So, how much do solid Wrestlemania seats go for? I'm strongly considering saving some money for Wrestlemania 29 next year. I'm currently trying to get an estimate of the full cost.

"NEW YORK – April 4, 2012 – Syfy will drive viewers to dream big and build bigger as its latest original reality series Dream Machines premieres on Tuesday, April 10 at 10PM (ET/PT) featuring guest star 50 Cent, immediately following WWE SuperSmackDown Live at 8 PM (ET/PT).

Dream Machines follows Florida-based brothers Marc and Shanon Parker, owners of Parker Brothers’ Concepts, and their crackerjack crew as they take the most imaginative vehicles ever seen in movies, comic books, and TV shows, and engineer them into on-the-road realities. There's no design challenge too fantastical – or even impossible – for the brothers to take on, and each week they'll stop at nothing to create these one-of-a-kind "dream machines" for their vast array of celebrity and collector clients.

WWE Superstar John Cena will also guest star in an upcoming episode of Dream Machines enlisting the Parker Brothers to design the “InCENArator,” a vehicle specifically built for the former World Champion. The custom made “InCENArator” will make its television debut on WWE Monday Night Raw on Monday, April 9 at 9PM (ET/PT) on USA Network live from Washington, DC.

First 3 Stooges and now this. Sounds like an action packed episode of Raw.

Ydahs

Watching the NXT broadcast over here in Australia. Some very, very faint YES and NO chants.

I'm guessing they heavily edited out the crowds?

Lunchbox

Banned
remember when Company Man punk told us he was straight edge

gqXt5.jpg

drugs

GhBEJ.jpg

hanging with a druggie with coffee (caffeine is a drug)

heres a real picture of straight edge you fraud

FuyZ2.jpg

DMczaf

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/04/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-wrestlemania-xxviii-live

THE BEST AND WORST OF WWE WRESTLEMANIA XXVIII LIVE

WRITTEN BY BRANDON

Worst: 18 Seconds

You guys are lucky I spent the entirety of Monday sitting around in an airport, because when it happened, my paragraph about the Daniel Bryan and Sheamus World Heavyweight Championship match read something like this:

ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME, I’VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS GUY FOR 12 F**KING YEARS, HE’S THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD AND HE KEEPS GETTING OVER NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO TO HIM, EVERYONE LOVES HIM AND HE’S GREAT AND YOU FARTJOB HIM OUT TO F**KING SHEAMUS BECAUSE OF YOUR GODDAMN BODYBUILDER FETISH AND YOU’RE SO OBSESSED WITH CREATING MOMENTS THAT YOU DON’T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT WRESTLING FANS AND F**K YOU, I JUST PAID LIKE 200 DOLLARS TO SIT AND STARE AT A F**KING PALM TREE SCULPTURE WHILE THE ONLY F**KING WRESTLER I HAVE A LEGITIMATE F**KING EMOTIONAL CONNECTION TO GETS KICKED ONCE AND I’M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT’S IT AND WORTH THE PRICE OF MY TICKET

I AM GOING TO PULL DOWN MY PANTS AND TAKE A SH*T IN MY HANDS AND F**KING THROW IT AT YOU SO HARD IT DECAPITATES YOU, WHOEVER DECIDED THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

FROM NOW ON I’M ONLY WATCHING PWG TAPES AND F**KING CHONO MATCHES, YOU EAT SH*T AND DIE AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE A WRESTLING COMPANY, CHANGE WWE NETWORK’S NAME TO THE DRUG-ADDLED PEOPLE WHO COULDN’T FINISH HIGH SCHOOL AND THE FAUX-TANNED WHORES NETWORK, I’M F**KING DONE WITH YOU

Top Bottom