• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Rock is back home.

pain-and-gain-mark-wahlberg-dwayne-johnson-image.jpg

It's such a good vibration

It's such a sweeeeeeeet sensation

It's such a good vibration

It's such a sweeeeeeeet sensation

Yo! It's about that time

To bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme

I'm a get mine so get yours

I wanna see sweat comin out ya pores

On the house tip is how I'm swingin this

Strictly Hip-Hop boy, I ain't singin' this

Bringin' this to the entire nation

Black, white, red, brown

Feel the vibration

Aiii

So not worth it
Most of the times when we get a half minute KK match or a shitty segment like dancing fat-assed Momma's or when Cole and Booker have a shitty nonsensical argument instead of listening to J.R. do his thing or when the best wrestler in the world jobs in 18 seconds I cry a little and yell at my screen: "Why can't I have nice things Vince!"

But it never gets better. :'(

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
NRa2F.jpg

Dolph Ziggler is way too cool for this company. The look, the show off gimmick, the selling, the moveset, the fasttalkingwithouttakingbreathmicskills.

Give this man every title.
He has a buttcape he doesn't deserve anything except ridicule.

Linkified

Most of the times when we get a half minute KK match or a shitty segment like dancing fat-assed Momma's or when Cole and Booker have a shitty nonsensical argument instead of listening to J.R. do his thing or when the best wrestler in the world jobs in 18 seconds I cry a little and yell at my screen: "Why can't I have nice things Vince!"

But it never gets better. :'(

When did Chris Jericho or his protege Wade Barrett have an 18 second match.

Someone gets over, and you push them back under for no reason.

Fuck this company.

It is fake though.

DKehoe

That's kind of awesome but I don't think I felt like I was watching a five star match when I saw it live.

Bryan Alvarez was watching it live and said that it was a 5 star match to him because going in he thought there was no chance Elgin was winning but by the end thought Elgin was winning the title. Also that it made Elgin a star in the company in one night and managed to bring get the crowd into it after them being pissed off about the delay due to technical problems

Clegg

I think Ziggler is exactly where he deserves to be in the WWE.

He isn't good enough on the microphone to hang with Punk, Jericho etc. So he won't get a heavyweight title on that basis. His whole act just screams midcard to me. He is a very talented wrestler but the cocky heel schtick will only get you so far imo.

Ziggler is like Shawn Michaels in the early 1990's except he has no mic skills.

The buttcape is part of dat swag. You people will realize one day how cool Ziggler is. It takes a while for jive squares to come around.

WHADDA YOU KNOW, HUH?!?

I get Ziggler. I think he is one of the best in the business right now. From a pure wrestling standpoint, I place him higher than CM Punk. In fact in the world he and Aries are the top ten in the world right now!!!!!

Kaladin

Bryan Alvarez was watching it live and said that it was a 5 star match to him because going in he thought there was no chance Elgin was winning but by the end thought Elgin was winning the title. Also that it made Elgin a star in the company in one night and managed to bring get the crowd into it after them being pissed off about the delay due to technical problems

Ring of Honor has done this in the past with several guys. The one that comes to mind immediately is Brent Albright and his series vs Nigel. Honestly, that's what I expected that match to be for and it kind of worked in that regard. We just have to see what ROH does with Elgin in the future because just like Steen, Elgin is not Cornette's ideal champion. That match did literally save that show though, so there is that.

Sorry for the silly fake post, although the fact that it is borderline believable, due to the way the company is being ran currently, makes me sad :/

The buttcape is the reason he is enhancement talent.

Ziggler's finisher is pretty god awful.

His theme music sucks.

He oversells so much that it makes wrestling SOOOO FAKE

I think Ziggler is exactly where he deserves to be in the WWE.

He isn't good enough on the microphone to hang with Punk, Jericho etc. So he won't get a heavyweight title on that basis. His whole act just screams midcard to me. He is a very talented wrestler but the cocky heel schtick will only get you so far imo.

No hope for you people. Keep squealing for your sellout champs, Marine motivational preachers, and returning "superstars" while the cool crew is over here being entertaining.

Later, marks.

Chopper

Sooooo...

What are the odds of Lesnar being at Raw in London on the 16th? Pretty slim, right?

Any other Brit Wrasslegaffers attending?

UberTag

No hope for you people. Keep squealing for your sellout champs, Marine motivational preachers, and returning "superstars" while the cool crew is over here being entertaining.

Later, marks.
They'll drink the Ziggles Kool-Aid someday, Wrecker.
As for me, Dolph's had a reserved spot in my Fave Five along with CM Punk for pretty much the past year.

And he's perfectly capable on the mic. He's just given so little opportunity to develop his skills in that area.

Kaladin

Sooooo...

What are the odds of Lesnar being at Raw in London on the 16th? Pretty slim, right?

Any other Brit Wrasslegaffers attending?

If it's true that he is doing only 2 dates per month, then this week, plus next week's RAW to explain his actions will cover his appearances.

Chopper

If it's true that he is doing only 2 dates per month, then this week, plus next week's RAW to explain his actions will cover his appearances.
That's what I thought. I won't hold my breath. :(

Also, I saw this in the stupid questions OT:
Speevy said:
In WCW/NWO Revenge, Juventud Guererra does this move in which he front flips onto a guy's shoulders, then DDTs him.

Is this a thing that someone has ever done in a wrestling match
Pretty good question. Anyone got any idea?

Kyoufu

Ziggler's gimmick, music and ring attire fucking sucks. He's not over for a reason. Not entirely his fault. Vince sucks.

Chopper

I do hate that fucking movie.

I <3 you Chopper though, fave five etc.
Dude. It's a fucking geat movie.

But still, I respect you, so...

*shakes hand*
Clegg said:
Or maybe Zigglers act just isn't good enough?
A Waits avatar! Have you always been Waits? I toyed between Chieftain and Waits for aaaaaages before commiting to the more video-gamey of the two. Saw him in Edinburgh a couple of years ago. My hero.

And he's perfectly capable on the mic. He's just given so little opportunity to develop his skills in that area.

It's like people conveniently forgot him roasting CM Punk and Mick Foley or becoming the best part of Zack Ryder's show.

He's Xander Crews in wrestler form.

Ziggler's gimmick, music and ring attire fucking sucks. He's not over for a reason. Not entirely his fault. Vince sucks.

iOASXK47vUW2y.gif

How can I show the light to ones who refuse to open their eyes.

Top Bottom