• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Never got the WM19 low buyrate thing. That card is fuckin' stacked
It was one of the worst promoted WM's ever. The hype just wasn't there. HHH/Booker T just wasn't a draw. HHH had been burying the roster for months, and Booker just wasn't built as a credible opponent. Like I said before, that time period was terrible for the WWE, and interest just wasn't there for the product.

Kaladin

I wouldn't say Wrestlemania XIX is a stacked card. Yeah, the top three matches are great, but in the undercard the only two worth watching are HBK vs Jericho and WGTT vs Los Guerreros vs ****** and Rhyno.

Kaladin

You guys wanna know something funny? My right ear pealed yesterday because it got burned while I was at the stadium Sunday. I got there at about 5:45 and the sun hadn't gone over the stadium yet so I guess between then and 6:30 when the sun went over the stadium wall my right ear (and only my right ear) got burned. I guess that won't happen at XXIX.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
CrankyVince said:
IN CORPORATE JET "THE BLACK BITCH™," HOLDING THE PLANE ON THE RUNWAY AS I GIVE IT TO THIS SASSY AIR STEWARDESS AS SHE PREPS MY TIGER SHRIMP.

oh boy

Kyoufu

You guys wanna know something funny? My right ear pealed yesterday because it got burned while I was at the stadium Sunday. I got there at about 5:45 and the sun hadn't gone over the stadium yet so I guess between then and 6:30 when the sun went over the stadium wall my right ear (and only my right ear) got burned. I guess that won't happen at XXIX.

That's messed up.

somedevil

TNA's Victory Road pay-per-view bombed with around 7,000 buys. This is less than half of what Victory Road 2011 did with Sting vs. Jeff Hardy. Sting vs. Bobby Roode headlined this year's event.

Man TNA should just abandon pay per view or do much less because no one buys them.

RBH

iTeod4K3P2s8h.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Damn that sucks, here's a picture of Kane to make you feel better.

WWE-Kane-with-Puppies.png

krae_man

Reminds me of when DX blamed The Hart Foundation of spray painting The Nation's locker room with obscenities.

From my recollection of that both Bret and Faarooq were uncomfortable with doing that and Vince did it anyway and they both came out and chewed his head off while he was commentating during the live show. At least that's how I remember it.

krae_man

I think Lower Bowl or Club level is what I'm trying for next year. That is the sweet spot IMO.

I was 25 rows up lower level smack dab at centre field. Those are fine. I didn't like them though because I spoil myself with tickets in the first 5 rows usually. I hated not hearing the ring noise.

Kaladin

I was 25 rows up lower level smack dab at centre field. Those are fine. I didn't like them though because I spoil myself with tickets in the first 5 rows usually. I hated not hearing the ring noise.

I could hear some of the ring noise where I was due to mics and some really loud chops, but yeah....you really miss out on that at Mania.

Why did Hogan randomly address Flair for no reason? Lol. Why was Flair getting pissed and taking off his jacket when Hogan said Angle had to face Hardy? Lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hey, plans change.
They've said over the course of a few months how there was talk to revive the tag division and all WWE does is:

1. Slap two wrestlers who don't even wear the same shit together
  2. Job out there actual tag teams
  3. Feature the tag champs in a dark match on Wrestlemania
  4. Break up tag teams

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The ratings increased for 15 & 16 too.

It wasn't just Tyson.
I didn't say it was just Tyson. Meltzer wrote a great piece on how essential Tyson was in turning the tide for the WWE. He brought in a lot of attention, and was instrumental in getting Austin over with the mainstream.

What's with all the Kane pictures? Lets talk about The Undertaker.
Kane wins. Taker doesn't have a picture anywhere this great.

l.jpg

They've said over the course of a few months how there was talk to revive the tag division and all WWE does is:

1. Slap two wrestlers who don't even wear the same shit together
  2. Job out there actual tag teams
  3. Feature the tag champs in a dark match on Wrestlemania
  4. Break up tag teams

Meltzer wouldn't lie! HIS SOURCES WOULD.

Like the segments getting opinions from the other wrestlers on who will win between Storm and Roode at Lockdown. They are really trying to make that match feel like a major big time match.

MG310

Hrm, Angelina is just back to using her Beautiful People "Holler" graphics...actually I think Velvet was using those exact ones a few months ago.

Top Bottom