• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Kaladin

Post Mania Raw is the best Raw....it's too bad the ratings are going to tank because it's against the March Madness Finals.

Vince will blame it on all of your favorites.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Makes the finish last night make even less sense between Henry and Goldberg.

Hope Henry goes get a victory lap title run sometime this year though.

number47

rybacknru5w.gif
Beautiful eyes

I mean, it was just last night! I'm not even necessarily saying the Ryback should have beaten Fat Mark Henry, but shouldn't they have, I don't know, at least not have Fat Mark Henry go over clean if they had this planned?

You'd think so, but this is WWE. Meltzer mentioned that they've had Ryback pencilled in as Cena's post-Mania opponent for MONTHS, yet they chose to job him out the night before.

GhaleonQ

I'm actually a little bit drained from that amazing 3 hours. It wasn't just self-contained to this 1 place, either. Presumably, the storylines launched from this will be way better than the ones that led to it, right? Grouping mediocrity together (Ryback-Cena), genuine mystery (Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns-Bryan/Kane/Undertaker), and paying off those who deserve it (Ziggler-Lee-Langston, Fandango): it's good, right?

The only things I felt bad about were totally necessary. Del Rio needs something else to make it, so enough was enough. Orton and Sheamus got screwed over by the crowd a little too early, but the crowd stayed off the leash for the rest of the night, so whatever.

Gosh.

Thanks for making the last year of WWE wrestling way more entertaining than it otherwise would be, WrassleGAF. It's like the Era Of Good Feelings right now. Give me Rhodes and Sandows with belts and I'm set.

Penguin

It's quite funny

Things that mattered from Mania
-Cena winning the title
-Show "turning" on Sheamus/Orton

Everything else.. just kind of dropped

Omega

Banned
Post Mania Raw is the best Raw....it's too bad the ratings are going to tank because it's against the March Madness Finals.

Vince will blame it on all of your favorites.
NCAA was so bad i chose to watch WWE instead. there's nothing entertaining about kids that can't dribble

dream

You'd think so, but this is WWE. Meltzer mentioned that they've had Ryback pencilled in as Cena's post-Mania opponent for MONTHS, yet they chose to job him out the night before.

I don't even know what having Fat Mark Henry destroy the Ryback accomplished. It certainly didn't do anything for the World's Strongest Man.

McNei1y

lol omg

the crowd during the Orton/Sheamus match was amazing.

Mike Chioda
Ole
RVD
ECW
The Wave
End this Match
JBL
JERRY
Michael Cole
Randy Savage
HBK
HBK
Thank you Big Show
Holy Shit
reaction to the chair throws
One More Chair
Jerry
Cena Boos.

I love this crowd.

Ryback is the #1 contender huh? When exactly was the last time he won a PPV match? Raw gets a 9 out of 10 for me tonight, because I hated the last segment

Thorakai

Yea Sheamus looked like he was enjoying the crowd. Randy looked annoyed by the crowd, probably since hes been in limbo since forever now.

Aiii

So not worth it
I do think Vince legit enjoyed this crowd along with the rest of us.

I can understand them tinkering with the crowd sound during the Cena segments, they came prepared. And I understand it from a business point of view.

Wouldn't be necessary if they changed his character, but I understand why they did it.

Ithil

He smiled a few times during it, he probably thought it was cool

Orton seemed annoyed early on, eventually he just seemed to not give a fuck, he was going along anyway. At some point the chants got so ridiculous that it had to be funny even to Sheamus and Orton, even though they weren't getting any notice for their match.

Diablos54

I do think Vince legit enjoyed this crowd along with the rest of us.

I can understand them tinkering with the crowd sound during the Cena segments, they came prepared. And I understand it from a business point of view.

Wouldn't be necessary if they changed his character, but I understand why they did it.
They only done it for Cena, so that must mean something. Maybe Vince did like it?

dont forget about Barrett regaining the IC title. It is as if they righted all their wrongs from last night (well, almost all of them, no Punk was inexcusable!).

Top Bottom