• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_mkyy0wpuUU1qebqxvo1_500.jpg

Ithil

I hope people watch this RAW, see just how much fun the crowd were having, and remember it next time RAW is in their town. None of this sitting on your hands shit.

Doesn't matter if the match in front of you is kinda boring, or its with very uninteresting wrestlers. The crowd were not into Sheamus/Orton in the slightest, and they made it into one of the best segments of the show with absurd chanting. They got a boring match, but they had a terrific time.

gurudyne

Nobody except all of New Jersey.

I want to see what Ryback can do in the main event scene when Punk isn't running for cover in HiaC for 3/4 of a match. I think he's got it in him to put on an entertaining match.

ZIGGLER AVATARS CLAPCLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP

Waaaaaay ahead of you.

(sniff) Best RAW ever. Ever. Of all time. Mania forgiv--

...(grumbles) No. Not yet.

Shit, now I'm singing Fandango's theme.

I know it won't happen, but I really hope the fans take notice of this and continue to try to get themselves over at every show after this.

Toki767

The best part of the post WrestleMania Raw crowd is that they just make up their own fun. They don't necessarily care about what goes on in the ring. They just want to have an enjoyable night.

Top Bottom