• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

somedevil

jHfuTzIZH80Ef.png

Sheamus probably doesn't know WHAT to feel.

He should blame Vince because he will never be forgiven by the smart fans for beating Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds.

Also, his booking as a baby face doesn't help as well but 90% is due to last years Wrestlemania.

Ithil

I do think Vince legit enjoyed this crowd along with the rest of us.

I can understand them tinkering with the crowd sound during the Cena segments, they came prepared. And I understand it from a business point of view.

Wouldn't be necessary if they changed his character, but I understand why they did it.

When the crowd were going J-B-L, they showed a closeup of him for a huge pop. I'd say at some point they just decided to roll with it, that crowd was not gonna co-operate.

I do think Vince legit enjoyed this crowd along with the rest of us.

I can understand them tinkering with the crowd sound during the Cena segments, they came prepared. And I understand it from a business point of view.

Wouldn't be necessary if they changed his character, but I understand why they did it.

Nah Vince is a control freak you cheer what he wants you to cheer for. 10 more years of Cena

Sephzilla

When the crowd were going J-B-L, they showed a closeup of him for a huge pop. I'd say at some point they just decided to roll with it, that crowd was not gonna co-operate.

They did a close up on JBL, showed the crowd doing the wave, and apparently closed out the show with Fandango's music. Clearly some people in the back just said 'roll with it'

Ithil

I wish I was a fly on the wall backstage. The locker room must have been killing themselves laughing watching the monitor.

Fandango, Bryan and Ziggler are gonna be sleeping soundly tonight.

Vaco6121

They did a close up on JBL, showed the crowd doing the wave, and apparently closed out the show with Fandango's music. Clearly some people in the back just said 'roll with it'

That is all they do can when you have a crowd like tonight's. Just gotta go with it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Now I get why Cena is the way he is.

No other way could you make people pop so big for Ryback. Absolutely no other way than hitting blessed Cena.

God, wrestling logic is so stupid. Beat the champ for a chance to beat the champ. Wat?

First, you have to beat John Cena to get a Championship match.

Second, you have to beat John Cena to become the Champion.

Lastly, you have to beat John Cena when you plays his rematch clause.

So Mark Henry will need to beat John Cena 3 times in a row.

Alucard

Banned
I wish I was a fly on the wall backstage. The locker room must have been killing themselves laughing watching the monitor.

Fandango, Bryan and Ziggler are gonna be sleeping soundly tonight.

This can only boost Fandango's confidence. Guy is getting a monster push and is on a rocket to the moon.

Cagey

Banned
I told you guys the jersey crowd would deliver. I TOLD ALL YOUS GUYS.

We run this shit and we ballroom dance while doing it.

Ithil

@PWRshow crowd still singing Fandango theme in the parking lot #RAW

EXACTLY like last year, with YES. People were YESing all through the show, right until the very end after the dark match and Bryan gave a speech, then there were videos of everyone YESing on their way out of the arena, YESing on their way through the corridors, YESing outside the arena, and even YESing using their car horns while driving away.

Something just catches on and they can't stop doing it. They've probably just MADE Fandango's career. I know we heard Vince already enjoys the gimmick, but whether it would catch on was another story.

EDIT: Yep, even the car horns. It's just too much fun to not do it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The crowd was hot like a lot of the Attitude Era crowds used to be. Like people getting out of their seats when Ziggler got the pin. You rarely see that anymore.

EXACTLY like last year, with YES. People were YESing all through the show, right until the very end after the dark match and Bryan gave a speech, then there were videos of everyone YESing on their way out of the arena, YESing on their way through the corridors, YESing outside the arena, and even YESing using their car horns while driving away.

Something just catches on and they can't stop doing it. They've probably just MADE Fandango's career. I know we heard Vince already enjoys the gimmick, but whether it would catch on was another story.

EDIT: Yep, even the car horns. It's just too much fun to not do it.

Vince is probably smoking a cigar, saying "still got it" to himself as he jerks off to photo shoots of Stephanie.

So, from what I understand:

This Raw had a white hot smark crowd, and it was actually decent, so I should watch it when I return home.

Accurate?

Top Bottom