• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

stupidasssmeatballmotherfuckersWHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU PEOPLE???

this is what I get for defending the Wrasslin' threads image in other threads?

Somebody want beef?
tumblr_mjhpra6olh1rl1wguxy.gif

Okay, guys, Sailor Swayze is in my fav five. Her art is absolutely adorable. She's also really cute, which isn't a weird thing for me to say at all because I am a young person and she is too.
Also adding to the fave five (for the art of course), how could you not?

tumblr_mjm9f17AG11rb4jbpo1_400.png

Hell i'd probably have made this my avatar for a bit, IF I HADN'T FALLEN INTO A DOWNWARD SPIRAL AT THE HANDS OF BEEF!
I Sin Cara'd my job interviews, I need my redemption! ....in a years time

Alternative Triple H spin: sure I lost the bet but I can abide the crazy stuff in this thread but Beef can't and is left a shell of a man, he won the bet, I won the war.

I watched the Tremors Trilogy today while writing a research paper. I think my mind is ready to give in. Even more so now I'm aware there's a 4th Tremors movie, which is a prequel.

jred2k

Picture it:

TAZ! THAT'S PAUL WIGHT!
WHAT'S PAUL WIGHT DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE!?
IT'S PAUL WIGHT!
HE'S HELPING THE BOSS!
BULLY RAY IS LEARNING THAT YOU DON'T CROSS THE BOSS!

Oh god I'm picturing Big Show in A&8s with a mask on and Tenay trying to pretend he doesn't know who it is.

"C'mon Taz, just tell us! That could be anybody, who is it?!"

It’s acknowledged within the company that the post-Mania Raw, since so many super hardcores stay in town to attend after WrestleMania, is now one of the big events of the WWE year. There is talk that next year they’ll hold both WrestleMania AND Raw in the SuperDome, which sounds crazy, and try to build up that Raw as a can’t-miss supershow

Hope this doesn't happen.

Kyoufu

It’s acknowledged within the company that the post-Mania Raw, since so many super hardcores stay in town to attend after WrestleMania, is now one of the big events of the WWE year. There is talk that next year they’ll hold both WrestleMania AND Raw in the SuperDome, which sounds crazy, and try to build up that Raw as a can’t-miss supershow

Hope this doesn't happen.

Agreed, Raw is good because it's in a closed arena. Wrestlemania atmospheres are terribad...

Heat on Matthew Gallant

Matthew Gallant got shouted at backstage at today's posting. A top NeoGAF Wrasslin Thread poster ripped into Matthew Gallant for about five minutes due to the way they didn’t sell the few good wrestling posts from Bootayyyy and The Frankman. Matthew Gallant was told that he is a "stupidass meatball motherfucker" who doesn’t respect the business and will never amount to anything in NeoGAF Wrasslin Thread
Rumours on Spider from Mars & jmdajr tag team

Despite several botched attempts at establishing Spider from Mars and jmdajr as a viable tag team, NeoGAF Wrasslin Thread officials are said to be committed to getting them over during today's postings. The dynamic between dmczaf and Fat Josh Freeman is being seen as a blueprint for what NeoGAF Wrasslin Thread will do with Spider from Mars and jmdajr, with jmdajr doing Spider from Mars’s dirty work for now and then eventually turning babyface and possibly feuding with Matthew Gallant

Cagey

Banned
Agreed, Raw is good because it's in a closed arena. Wrestlemania atmospheres are terribad...

Undertaker/CM Punk was off-the-charts awesome live. The crowd was into the match from the moment Living Color took the stage and that was an open air 80K person stadium. Superdome is a notoriously loud dome for football, and can be very good for both WM and Raw... if the shows are good and the fans care about the show.

It always comes back to the little things, it seems.

We need My Little Pony deathmatch fanart next.

I want to say I don't think such a thing exists, but then again, this is the internet.

fig,black,mens,ffffff.u2.jpg

Update on Net_Wrecker following head-related injury

Net_Wrecker announced that earlier in the week he suffered a head-related injury and missed a number of postings in the NeoGAF Wrassling Thread as a result of a botch.

Watch here for how he injured himself

Despite loss of motor skills, higher brain function and fashion sense, he plans on making a few posts the next few days while wearing an ascot, spandex pants and listening to Fandango's theme song.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You know what ROH does good?

Have the heels still be cocky in front of SCUM

in TNA, the heels from from A&8

in WWE the heels dip out when The Shield shows up

SWERVE, seems Grizzly Redwood picked a fight with Charlie Haas and not the other way around - from the Observer;

We have much more to the story involving Grizzly Redwood and Charlie Haas. After we went to press last week we were told by one wrestler who witnessed the entire thing that in their opinion, Grizzly was entirely at fault. "There's a lot to it," this person said. "Grizzly was basically bullying Charlie and totally picked the fight." This person said he believe Charlie was drunk, and said Grizzly went up to him, kicked his hat and stomped on it. He said Charlie kept his cool, but Grizzly stayed on him, yelling at him that he was drunk. Charlie finally backhanded him and Grizzly allegedly went for a double-leg (the exact term was that he "charged him low") and ate a knee to the face. Everyone jumped in, including Delirious, who as noted went nuts, and Charlie kept his cool for a minute and then flipped out and said he was finished. Several people tried to calm him down later, including, but surely not limited to, Delirious, Jimmy Jacobs and Kevin Kelly (which was probably why Charlie went nuts on Kevin later), but he'd have none of it. "It was embarrassing for everyone involved."

Griz gets to explain his story as well, which basically boils down to 'Charlie's a dick', 'Charlie's got an ego' and 'Charlie's drunk' - he also says he had given Delirious his notice a few weeks prior to getting fired, but that the ROH office didn't know about it yet. Also, he's cut off the beard and has gone back to being plain, old, boring Mitch Franklin.

Post-Mania RAW to be in the Superdome next year?

It's acknowledged within the company that the post-Mania Raw, since so many super hardcores stay in town to attend after WrestleMania, is now one of the big events of the WWE year. There is talk that next year they'll hold both WrestleMania AND Raw in the SuperDome, which sounds crazy, and try to build up that Raw as a can't-miss supershow.

CHIKARA broke a couple of company records at WrestleCon;

CHIKARA broke two company records (highest paid attendance, highest single-day gross) on April 6th with "The Shoulder of Pallas" event presented as part of WrestleCon. The only guest star announced ahead of time was Marty Jannetty, while Jushin Liger was an unannounced surprise in the main event teaming with Mike Quackenbush.

Also, Quackenbush is more injury than man now;

Quackenbush returned early after emergency back surgery for the chance to team with his Liger, and wound up cracking his tibia in the match on a springboard moonsault when his right leg landed on the metal retaining barrier. He had been working for the last 20 months on an inoperable wrist injury suffered in Wolverhampton, England, and suffered several broken ribs just in the last six months. Quackenbush was quietly removed from the CHIKARA roster page the day following the event.

KissVibes

Banned
Oh god I'm picturing Big Show in A&8s with a mask on and Tenay trying to pretend he doesn't know who it is.

"C'mon Taz, just tell us! That could be anybody, who is it?!"

He also wears his camo singlet and does the rev up before he punches people.

A COMPLETELY MYSTERY OF WHO HE IS.

He also wears his camo singlet and does the rev up before he punches people.

A COMPLETELY MYSTERY OF WHO HE IS.

lol. This can be his new theme - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq9slakzti0

CHIKARA broke a couple of company records at WrestleCon;

Also, Quackenbush is more injury than man now;

No idea how I feel about Raw at the Superdome.

Oh wait, the Superdome holds a lot more people than a regular Raw stadium would.

Do not want.

SWERVE, seems Grizzly Redwood picked a fight with Charlie Haas and not the other way around - from the Observer;

Griz gets to explain his story as well, which basically boils down to 'Charlie's a dick', 'Charlie's got an ego' and 'Charlie's drunk' - he also says he had given Delirious his notice a few weeks prior to getting fired, but that the ROH office didn't know about it yet. Also, he's cut off the beard and has gone back to being plain, old, boring Mitch Franklin.

ROH just seems like a mess. Good ol PWG. You will never let me down.

Quack is insane. I'm sure he mentioned in his DVD that he has bone shards pretty much all over his body and had to take time off to have some of them removed. This was in like 2003 or something, so can only imagine how he's feeling almost a decade later. :\

Sokantish

Looks like the RAWAFTERMANIA is going to share the same dome as WM next year?

Post-Mania RAW to be in the Superdome next year?It's acknowledged within the company that the post-Mania Raw, since so many super hardcores stay in town to attend after WrestleMania, is now one of the big events of the WWE year. There is talk that next year they'll hold both WrestleMania AND Raw in the SuperDome, which sounds crazy, and try to build up that Raw as a can't-miss supershow.

Kaladin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This will kill everything that is special about Raw After Mania. So of course Vince will do it. Raw After Mania is special because it's the Mania crowd but without the bloated masses of the actual Mania crowd. It's the die hards who stay the extra day and fill the smaller stadium with their infamous chants.

McNei1y

Nooooooo. The jam packed crowd into the smaller area increases the volume of the cheers. This will kill the vibe. Don't ruin our Raw After Mania!!

Can't wait to finally get to go to a Pre-Post-Mania-Wrestlemania one day.

I regret that I passed on the Pre-WM Raw at Verizon Center. Luckily, I didn't miss much.

McNei1y

Is anyone else looking forward to be brought back down to earth on Monday when next week's crowd and the writing both suck?

Top Bottom