• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Kyoufu

Undertaker/CM Punk was off-the-charts awesome live. The crowd was into the match from the moment Living Color took the stage and that was an open air 80K person stadium. Superdome is a notoriously loud dome for football, and can be very good for both WM and Raw... if the shows are good and the fans care about the show

But that's with 80,000 people. Raw isn't going to have that many, is it?

Kaladin

579166_10151396085121443_336639764_n.jpg

Is Cena planking here?

Please TNA get rid of Chavo and Hernandez.

If you want someone to represent Mexico get someone else.

As a Mexican I hate both of these guys, heck, one is not even Mexican.

Imagine if one of the guests on Stone Cold's podcast show down the road is
CM Punk

"So I hear you don't drink beer..."

"Uhhh....nope."

"Well that's too damn bad, son, cause I love me some beer."

"Uhh...yep."

"Is that all you got to say on The Steve Austin show, ya little sober sonovabitch?"

"You're probably too drunk to understand any actual sentences, so yeah. PIPEBOMB."

*awkward silence for 40 minutes*

strobogo

Banned
Every RVD match in 10 years has been the exact same thing.

Fixed. Also, he's got a hilarious muscle gut, constantly looks bloated, should probably just shave off his hair, and now moves in slow motion. And puts zero effort in. He hasn't tried to have a good match since ONS 2006. He's probably been the most shameless dude for only in it for the money in the past decade. He doesn't even pretend to try to pretend.

Kaladin

Fixed. Also, he's got a hilarious muscle gut, constantly looks bloated, should probably just shave off his hair, and now moves in slow motion. And puts zero effort in. He hasn't tried to have a good match since ONS 2006. He's probably been the most shameless dude for only in it for the money in the past decade. He doesn't even pretend to try to pretend.

Basically he's Cena in the indies in 20 years.

Alucard

Banned
I'm also watching TNA. Just tuned in. How's it been tonight? Read about Chavo and Hernandez getting the belts. Did the crowd go mild?

Top Bottom