• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Ithil

I'm also watching TNA. Just tuned in. How's it been tonight? Read about Chavo and Hernandez getting the belts. Did the crowd go mild?

Well they're in Corpus Christi so it's like this:

FNTqAiY.jpg

somedevil

AJ Styles segment is the same like it always is. AJ is about to talk and move the storyline forward then James Storms interupts and nothing happens.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
d von ripped up the divorce papers
brooke hasn't filed for divorce
bully doesn't want help

yep....pretty obvious

Alucard

Banned
AJ Styles segment is the same like it always is. AJ is about to talk and move the storyline forward then James Storms interupts and nothing happens.

I'm still okay with them going this route. Have they at least signed the James Storm/AJ Styles match yet?

Brooke going heel would certainly make things interesting.

Kaladin

Guys, I just figured it out.

AJ isn't little Crow Sting, AJ is Jax from the Sons of Anarchy storyline....he's with them, but against Clay (Bully Ray).

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Fixed. Also, he's got a hilarious muscle gut, constantly looks bloated, should probably just shave off his hair, and now moves in slow motion. And puts zero effort in. He hasn't tried to have a good match since ONS 2006. He's probably been the most shameless dude for only in it for the money in the past decade. He doesn't even pretend to try to pretend.
He puts effort into his High Times interviews.

MG310

Sure was nice of Bully to clear away that table he just fell through.

And then sell a stunner by gently laying himself across the new one.

Top Bottom