• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

somedevil

B Dazzle 4 life!

This was also hilarious. DWARF!!

Q3lztXF.gif

I really hope Fandango and WWE pull the trigger and make Fandango big before his hype/theme song losses it's appeal.

Screw Ryback, no one likes him. Come on WWE, Cena vs Fandango for the WWE Title, or Fandango vs Ziggler for the WHC.

Fandango is a good character but he sucks in the ring. WWE has done a good job of protecting so far with his no-matches or gettting out of matches or matches ending early for some reason but soon his blandness in the ring will be exposed...again

Kaladin

I'm all set for Best of the Best 12 tomorrow night.

BEST OF THE BEST XII TOURNAMENT

Bracket #1
ALEX COLON vs. SHANE STRICKLAND vs. RICH SWANN

Bracket #2
CALEB KONLEY vs. BIFF BUSICK vs. JON GRESHAM

Bracket #3
SHANE HOLLISTER vs. ALEX REYNOLDS vs. wXw's TOMMY END

Bracket #4
CZW Wired TV Champion AR FOX vs. CHIVA KID vs. UHAA NATION

PLUS SEMI-FINALS AND FINALS!!

IN NON-TOURNAMENT MATCHES...

The Final Encounter
ADAM COLE vs. SAMI CALLIHAN

Strong Style Battle
CZW Owner DJ HYDE vs. MICHAEL DANTE

http://www.rfvideonow.com/czw/

$15, who's in?

Going to be a great show.

RipRamsey

Fave Five:

1. The Bully Bubba Ray Dudley-Hogan. Best total package right now as far as I'm concerned. Great on the stick, in the ring, and interacting with the crowd.

2. Mark Henry. THAT'S WHAT HE DO!

3. The Dazzler. How can you not like this guy? He's the most over guy in the WWE.

4. Ziggler. He's amazingly fun to watch and it seems like he's been banging his head against that glass ceiling for a couple of years now. I wish WWE would just let him loose and see how he does. I think he could get over with out being a super baby face.

5. Bobby Roooooode. How can anyone not like watching this guy? He's the man in any program they put him in.

Dthomp

Am I the only one upset about the way Ziggler had his belt around his ass? I know the WWE has no care about tradition anymore, but that belt has so much heritage to it that it makes me sad that it is such a useless prop to them.

Aiii

So not worth it
Am I the only one upset about the way Ziggler had his belt around his ass? I know the WWE has no care about tradition anymore, but that belt has so much heritage to it that it makes me sad that it is such a useless prop to them.

Yes, you are. He's showing off.

Toki767

JBL seemed to not like it either on commentary. Also I notice Ziggler doesn't have a name plate for his belt yet. They clearly booked that MITB thing on the fly.

Boston is down with Fandangoing during this Ziggler/Jericho match.

Mike.83

I've been invited to next years Wrestlemania!  The packet includes flights, a week in New Orleans, Mania tickets and Raw tickets.  It's during half term so I'll be off work.  I'm seriously tempted.
Always wanted to visit America, always wanted to try a WWE PPV and Raw as a kid and since seeing Treme always fancied New Orleans.  Going to see how much it is before I give an answer, right now I';m all for saving up and going though.

I've been invited to next years Wrestlemania!  The packet includes flights, a week in New Orleans, Mania tickets and Raw tickets.  It's during half term so I'll be off work.  I'm seriously tempted.
Always wanted to visit America, always wanted to try a WWE PPV and Raw as a kid and since seeing Treme always fancied New Orleans.  Going to see how much it is before I give an answer, right now I';m all for saving up and going though.
Includes Raw tickets too? You should do it.

Mike.83

Includes Raw tickets too? You should do it.
Like I say I'm very tempted. Depends on the cost, when asked I said we should just do Daw, finding out it would be included was ace!
I've only recently got back into wrestling though, few weeks before the rumble infact, after years away other than watching Wrestlemania.

Toki767

Kind of a funny end to Smackdown. Crowd didn't even care that Fandango beat up Jericho. They just started dancing when his music played.

strobogo

Banned
I started believing the Fandango hype when I saw him live and saw how into the character he was. I did and still kind of think that match with Jericho was a waste for Y2J, but now that his theme is the most over guy in wrestling, maybe a rematch will actually mean something more for him.

He's a good wrestler. If you've seen NXT (both the never ending season and reboot), you'll know that he's a solid dude who is very capable in the ring. I hope he gets to have a real stand out match and get over on more than his entrance.

Finished off the wXw show I was watching earlier, the tag match main event was kinda ridiculous - liked Champions of Champions of Bad Bones & Absolute Andy, but couldn't buy them losing to their much smaller opponents RockSkillet, especially when they were dishing out offence like this...

Sick top-rope drop-kick from Bad Bones;

iJ3nOuxB9OWyt.gif

Double team whatever the hell this is from the Champions of Champions, dunking Jay Skillet right on his head;

ibacULmTBeQjlr.gif

I don't care what anyone says I still like Barrett a lot despite him floating around aimlessly most of the time. I wish they'd give him real matches every week though, not this bullshit squash santino shite. Make him defend that shit and win in good matches.

Top Bottom