• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm guessing UK ticket sales are in the toilet because Undertaker is advertised for the SD taping in London as well.

I think they're using him because Punk is taking some time off. They failed to build anyone else over the last year (because why bother lol HERE LOOK AT CENA! ITS CENA GUYS) and needed some drawing power.

Kaladin

I wouldn't spend anything on even whats considered a good show in today's age. I mean they do dark matches and shit, but who gives a fuck when you know nothing meaningful will happen.

Damn this thing is halfway over and it's basically been bullshit. It boggles the mind, they essentially spent several hundred thousand on Lesnar showing up, destroying some jobbers, and promoting a fucking cage match at the next PPV against the guy he just wrestled twice?

Lucky for WWE they still have suckers to buy these front row tickets and have wrestlers working brutal schedules on cheap labor with no insurance.

This show has been even below the average shit show. Seriously, it's like Monday Night Job up in here.....and more than usual.

Maybe they scrapped the entire show they had planned and just decided to go with this after the Boston attacks.

I say it every week, but Bryan's strikes are the best in the WWE today;

imgUaq5kEaFiC.gif

For Soul;

iNxnoQZtoVr4p.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of going to Raw tapings as a live crowd.

Having to sit through all those commercial breaks live is one thing, but now you're watching one of the stars you came to see on a big screen for 5 minutes, just like we do. Why would people buy a ticket to this instead of just go to a live show and watch actual wrestling for 2,5 hours instead of this?

Kaladin

Speaking of going to Raw tapings as a live crowd.

Having to sit through all those commercial breaks live is one thing, but now you're watching one of the stars you came to see on a big screen for 5 minutes, just like we do. Why would people buy a ticket to this instead of just go to a live show and watch actual wrestling for 2,5 hours instead of this?

Nah what really sucks is having to sit through commercial breaks with a jobber entrance. You know what they do? They play the theme song during the entire commercial break and most of the time the guy just stands in the ring or wherever he's supposed to be and waits.

Top Bottom