• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

HUp6NTI.gif

So if Del Rio invoked his rematch clause, shouldn't Swagger want him to wrestle this match? He was clearly still hurt and probably would have lost. So...he would have been possibly in line for the next shot. Why would he interrupt?

TheNatural

My Member!
Put Miz in this shit so we can have all four MITB cash in guys no one gives a fuck about in one feud. Then maybe someone will care. Or not.

Aiii

So not worth it
Dolph, AJ and Big E are fun as heel's, I have no problem with them not being faces really.

Not everyone needs to be a face because we like them.

I really wish Team Hell No would split.

Same here, split them up with a nice, bloody feud that ends with Kane putting Bryan over so he can go on to better things, while Kane takes a few months off and then returns to begin the Kane cycle anew.

I felt its been good, but knowing everyone here they all probably hate it.

I've enjoyed it too. Sheamus & Orton vs Big Show wasn't as bad as everyone was making out, and I liked Kofi vs Cesaro a lot, in spite of the ending. Also, Brock being awesome.

strobogo

Banned
They should have had Dolph and Ziggie beat up Arn and Flair if they really wanted them to heat. They should just start booking dudes to get local heat until they get national heat.

Aiii

So not worth it
Besides, how has Dolph and co. been booked for the past months? They got jobber entrances and lost every match, because that's how WWE likes to book their future champions.

Can't expect regular crowds to get behind a guy like the smarks do when they only follow WWE's step. They don't care about Dolph because they've been trained this guy isn't important or a good wrestler.

Entropia

No One Remembers
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why is everyone always on their back for Swagger's ankle lock? It makes the move look like it's not doing anything.

I've complained about this already. Like when Angle used to do the grapevine to SUPERFY the move.

If the grapevine makes it better, then why don't you do that from the start?

Top Bottom