• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Ithil

PTP seriously are Hell No's personal whipping boys. Like Del Rio and Dolph were last year for Sheamus.

Shield are definitely coming out during this.

Kaladin

Man, is this Monday Night Raw or Monday Night Job?

Have they even announced a main event tonight? I'm watching without sound here.

Ithil

Del Rio is only a for to the IWC. In real life people either feel indifferent or dislike him because of his character. I don't see why he should be a face. The crowd aren't asking for it.
I'm not asking for anything from Del Rio really, he's been dull as a heel AND a face.

UberTag

Besides, how has Dolph and co. been booked for the past months? They got jobber entrances and lost every match, because that's how WWE likes to book their future champions.

Can't expect regular crowds to get behind a guy like the smarks do when they only follow WWE's step. They don't care about Dolph because they've been trained this guy isn't important or a good wrestler.
Jobbing everyone before they win titles and then making them look like cowardly shits after they win titles is the homegrown recipe to ensure nobody but John Cena emerges as a merchandise/attendance/ratings draw. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Squash Matches = RATINGS

TheNatural

My Member!
I bet front row tickets are so fucking expensive. I would hate my life if I blew that much money on them to watch this goofy ass shit. I remember the last times I went to a show, one was a Smackdown when Hulk Hogan returned to hype the Vince Wreslemania match, the other was in the middle of the Alliance stuff when Angle turned "heel" and there were big time wrestlers up and down the roster.

I can only imagine what people these days will look back on to say what they saw when they went to a show. "OMG I saw some Jamacian gimmick dude beat some bald headed Euro for the US title! And OMG Del Rio got his leg hurt!"

Feel sorry for these people.

Kaladin

I bet front row tickets are so fucking expensive. I would hate my life if I blew that much money on them to watch this goofy ass shit. I remember the last times I went to a show, one was a Smackdown when Hulk Hogan returned to hype the Vince Wreslemania match, the other was in the middle of the Alliance stuff when Angle turned "heel" and there were big time wrestlers up and down the roster.

I can only imagine what people these days will look back on to say what they saw when they went to a show. "OMG I saw some Jamacian gimmick dude beat some bald headed Euro for the US title! And OMG Del Rio got his leg hurt!"

Most of the time when you go to a Raw, you know if you're in for an average show or a shit show based on A) what has been promoted for the show and B) where they're taping the show.

This crowd had shit promoted for the show and they're taping in South Carolina.

somedevil

Dwarf!

ibr9DLHMSKjBIt.gif

krae_man

I've had them before. They are around $80+service charges. Well for Raw anyway. PPV's are a different story.

TheNatural

My Member!
Most of the time when you go to a Raw, you know if you're in for an average show or a shit show based on A) what has been promoted for the show and B) where they're taping the show.

This crowd had shit promoted for the show and they're taping in South Carolina.

I wouldn't spend anything on even whats considered a good show in today's age. I mean they do dark matches and shit, but who gives a fuck when you know nothing meaningful will happen.

Damn this thing is halfway over and it's basically been bullshit. It boggles the mind, they essentially spent several hundred thousand on Lesnar showing up, destroying some jobbers, and promoting a fucking cage match at the next PPV against the guy he just wrestled twice?

Lucky for WWE they still have suckers to buy these front row tickets and have wrestlers working brutal schedules on cheap labor with no insurance.

Top Bottom