• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

somedevil

Speaking of going to Raw tapings as a live crowd.

Having to sit through all those commercial breaks live is one thing, but now you're watching one of the stars you came to see on a big screen for 5 minutes, just like we do. Why would people buy a ticket to this instead of just go to a live show and watch actual wrestling for 2,5 hours instead of this?

Where have you been Raw has never been about the Wrestling for the whole show. During the attitude era they had job matches and non finishes all the time. People seem to forget that. Also, not everyone who watch wrestling are marks like us.

Also, this show has been good, not crap at all.

Brinbe

We've failed our children if they still continue to cheer Cena after all this insurmountable evidence that he's a terrible person.

Aiii

So not worth it
Fuck all you guys, THIS is a Ryback I can get behind. The WWE doing a long-term story and acknowledging history? Fuck yes.

Seriously, this is like the Twilight Zone. It's almost like they actually planned this stuff 3 months ahead.

That can't be right.

Ryback does get pinned a lot. His journey for redemption makes sense.

Unlike "I beat Brock" Cena's.

HOLY SHIT HE DIDN'T END IT CHANTING FEED ME MORE FOR NO REASON I'M A FAN NOW

I kinda liked that promo, but it quickly veered into overly-long indy wrestling promo territory. Keep it more succinct next time. I prefer Ryback as a man of a few, ridiculously intense words.

SHARK SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
did...

Did Ryback just drop a good fucking promo?

what the hell?

PS Long-term booking my ass. That is what we in the comics fandom call a retcon.

A good one, though.

UberTag

John cena only cares about himself. What kind of face is this.
He cares about himself... and the Make-A-Wish kids.
But mainly due to the fact that he can put himself over by using the Make-A-Wish kids the way he does.

"See. Look how many wishes I granted. You can't be better than me at what I do because I'm a wish fulfiller. That means I'm the best."

You say this EVERY WEEK.

Toki767

did...

Did Ryback just drop a good fucking promo?

what the hell?

PS Long-term booking my ass. That is what we in the comics fandom call a retcon.

A good one, though.

Better retcon than Cena's redemption.

I wonder how many takes it took Ryback to do that promo.

Ryback reminded me of Sully there...

J2x82mLl.jpg

Dthomp

He cares about himself... and the Make-A-Wish kids.
But mainly due to the fact that he can put himself over by using the Make-A-Wish kids the way he does.

"See. Look how many wishes I granted. You can't be better than me at what I do because I'm a wish fulfiller. That means I'm the best."

Come on, we all know Cena only cares about the Make-A-Wish kids MOTHERS!

daemissary

Where have you been Raw has never been about the Wrestling for the whole show. During the attitude era they had job matches and non finishes all the time. People seem to forget that. Also, not everyone who watch wrestling are marks like us.

This show has been super crap. They replayed a segment from last weeks Raw.

The Sheamus/Orton/Show match was almost identical to Smackdown and served no purpose.

The Dolph/Alberto/Swags segment was also a Smackdown rerun with minor storyline implications being Alberto is still hurt.

The Team Hell No/PTP match we've seen literally a dozen times on Raw or Smackdown and their match last week ended exactly the same way.

The Brock segment was kinda entertaining.

Top Bottom