• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

gurudyne

Ryback has a chance to win I think. They clearly like him, enough to put him against Punk end of last year. Reason they didn't have him win then was because it'd fuck up all their plans of Rock/Punk. They've delayed giving people titles before because it'd fuck with other plans aka Del Rio.

Again, I'm not saying he will win but there's a chance

If he wins, it'll be at the June or July show. Then loses it to MitB. They have their match while Rock/Cena rubber match happens at SS.

IC title is quickly becoming the Hardcore title of the 201X's.

iMe8sygq6YeRK.gif

is it whining when it's all 100% truth backed up with video evidence.

john cena is a bad man.
With the mic in my hands I'm a bad man,
Even in a fight with the hands I'm a bad man,
Livin' in the streets all my life I'm a bad man,
I'm a bad man,
I'm a bad man,

With the mic in my hands I'm a bad man,
Even in a fight with the hands I'm a bad man,
Livin' in the streets all my life I'm a bad man,
I'm a bad man,
I'm a bad man...

UberTag

They should just get rid of the U.S. and Intercontinental titles and just make the World title the new midcard belt.
It pretty much is a midcard belt already.
The other titles are joke titles.
Like the Hardcore title that Crash Holly held 22 separate times.

I want to see a report from someone who is there live, I have a feeling they will be encouraging people to "fandango" in the commercial break before he comes out, like they did with Ricardo and his announcing

Aiii

So not worth it
So, no Punk and no Fandango yet.

It's what we're all waiting for right?

Oh look, it's Khali, this show just got even worse.

Aiii

So not worth it
Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers. Please don't job Sandow and Rhodes to these jobbers.

Pretty please?

Top Bottom