• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

UberTag

I appreciate your bittness about posting about product you absolutely hate and don't watch. I'm not going to get into with you but this show has been average so far. Boootay was enjoying Raw as well at one point you going to call him out as well?
You're far more consistent about it.

And Bootaaay (got to spell that name correctly) at least has a respected wrestler as his avatar right now. I've got no quarrel with him.
You can defend the WWE as much as you like so long as you're encouraging people to seek out better alternatives and not settle for mediocrity.

PETA embraced it already? Well that fad died quickly!

Plus, there's no better way to ensure an audience won't want to do something when you pretty much tell them to do it.

gurudyne

Here's a clip of 30,000 people shitting on our show and we're misguidedly using their ire at our product to promote our product in as painfully tasteless and bald-faced as possible!

GIVE US YOUR MONEY AND ATTENTION BECAUSE WE ARE RELEVANT AND FUN LOOK HOW FUN AND RELEVANT WE ARE

Top Bottom