• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Gorillaz

Crowd is DEAD

image.php

See the thing that pisses me off (besides non-wrestling fans thinking Fandango is some awesome wrestler) is that Johnny Nitro did virtually this same gimmick and was 10 times the wrestler Fandumb-bo is, yet Nitro is eating Fluffernutter sandwiches at home. He is SHIT.

Aiii

So not worth it
NOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please be heel Fandango.

somedevil

You're far more consistent about it.

And Bootaaay (got to spell that name correctly) at least has a respected wrestler as his avatar right now. I've got no quarrel with him.
You can defend the WWE as much as you like so long as you're encouraging people to seek out better alternatives and not settle for mediocrity.

lol, my avatar is just a joke based on a comic posted on here. Also, WWE is not the best product out right now. New Japan is the best wrestling product right now. No question about it.

please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up please Jericho beat him up

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Yup, he's officially jumped the shark.

Top Bottom