• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

"SAY FANDANGOING AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE, DAMMIT!"

This is bad. Fandango should be telling these slobs off for mocking his music in such an inelegant manner.

*edit, that's better! Go Fandngo yourselves, WrassleGAF!

Ithil

Johnny Curtis is actually throwing himself into this gimmick, but I can see Vince talking through him in this promo and its awful.

somedevil

Someone post the botched spot comic.

2013-04-12-fandangoing.jpg

Ithil

Strike Greenville off the tour list, Vince. All these places like Greenville, Lafayette, Corpus god damn Christi, they're all terrible crowds every single time, just stop going to them, they kill the show.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Let's sing Swagger's theme now. It could be called Swagging.

No lie, we actually did this on the bus back from Raw last week when we got tired of Fandango's theme. :D

Aiii

So not worth it
Strike Greenville off the tour list, Vince. All these places like Greenville, Lafayette, Corpus god damn Christi, they're all terrible crowds every single time, just stop going to them, they kill the show.

I kinda liked the crowd on Impact this week, they were hot.

I guess TNA crowds are more smarks though, so maybe that's not fair.

rvd2kewl

They announced a return to Greenville already. A Smackdown taping in November.

El-Suave

If they really built up Fandangoing so much you'd expect them to spend money on a decent number of plants in the crowd. Or save his appearance till Europe.

Top Bottom