• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

This crowd is not reacting to a single thing happening. Terrible terrible crowd. WWE should just leave america completely outside of Boston/Chicago/NY.

Strike Greenville off the tour list, Vince. All these places like Greenville, Lafayette, Corpus god damn Christi, they're all terrible crowds every single time, just stop going to them, they kill the show.

Those crowds are more pro Cena, and Cena>everything else

TheNatural

My Member!
This crowd is not reacting to a single thing happening. Terrible terrible crowd. WWE should just leave america completely outside of Boston/Chicago/NY.

It's a boring fucking show. What is there to react to? The dumb dance jobber telling people how to pronounce his name, or the goofy 1995 gimmick tag match with shit gimmicks that were tired 5 years ago?

Fandango saved the segment, great work by Curtis. Lots of charisma and somehow salvaged a dead, shitty, hick crowd.

Indeed.

That was horrible. Still, I smiled when he told them to go "Fandango" themselves. But he needs not to talk for more than 1 minute for a longggg time. Just come, do the dance, and leave. Im ok with that. No more addressing the crowds.

BTW, South Carolina, you FUCKING SUCK.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
You can really say that this crowd is ass when even Cena gets no reaction, good or bad.

Act like you spent your money to be entertained South Carolina.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's a boring fucking show. What is there to react to? The dumb dance jobber telling people how to pronounce his name, or the goofy 1995 gimmick tag match with shit gimmicks that were tired 5 years ago?

Why spend 50 dollars or more on a ticket to a show if you're gonna sit on your hands the whole time? Aren't you there to have fun?

I wish NeoGAF Creative future endeavors you. Seriously.
Fuck off. The crowd was dead even for Cena. This is a shit crowd, period. Fandango doesn't deserve to get buried due to it. He salvaged it a little bit because he's really got the gimmick down.

Yup, this. Err... I mean, I wish NeoGAF Creative future endeavors you, etc!

Vince backstage.
ifLLEDjeEMqiR.gif

FANDANGOING CMON GUYS YOU GUYS LOVE IT DAMMIT!

Ithil

Last week, we had a deathly boring Sheamus/Orton match that the crowd had no interest in. They were HOTTER by the end of the match than they were at the start, and not once did they gain interest in the match. There's no excuse to not be a hot crowd at a wrestling show. Either get involved in what is in front of you, or if it's really bad, make your own fun.

Brinbe

crowd no sold everything
Last week, we had a deathly boring Sheamus/Orton match that the crowd had no interest in. They were HOTTER by the end of the match than they were at the start, and not once did they gain interest in the match. There's no excuse to not be a hot crowd at a wrestling show. Either get involved in what is in front of you, or if it's really bad, make your own fun.

seriously, these people paid a lot to sit on their hands all show. Fucking terrible

So...is the WWE back to being...bad? Was last week's Raw just a dream?

Semi-pop for Ziggler. I hate this crowd.

Last weeks Raw threw most people off. If you go back and watch it with the sound down and remove the 5 minute Ziggler cash in, you have a below average show. The main event was literally a two minute match that ended in a countout. Remove that great crowd and you are left with a show like tonight.

Anth0ny

you don't come to raw to be an active audience

you come to mildly cheer for cena and the other super babyfaces and buy merchandise

that's why raw will continue to come to these areas with god awful shitty crowds

Alucard

Banned
Umm, did the announcers just miss that swinging neck breaker? Dead silence. That's a pretty significant move, Cole. Fucking call it.

strobogo

Banned
Having been to one of these shitty shows recently, I can tell you it is hard to do anything to entertain yourself. They're soul draining.

Top Bottom