• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Brinbe

the ryback bout to taste the bottom of cena's burying shovel

lol suddenly, he goes from massive cheers to NOTHING. They managed to kill him too

I liked Debs back in he day

Debra-Backlash-99-former-wwe-diva-debra-32344740-350-318.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
And now he's stealing The Ryback from Bryan as well.

Thank you John, for making me hate you even more. I hope Ryback breaks something of yours, like your tail bone.

... and you guys know what is wrong with this RAW? That last year, after Miami's post-Wrestlemania awesome RAW, everyone was all amped up and when the next week RAW rolled by, it was a piece of garbage. And this year, the same thing happened, and here we are criticizing and moaning about how crappy this RAW has been. And next year it will be the same, and the year after... until Vince dies, and Triple H actually STOPS wrestling and hire some goddamn good writers and try to regain an ounce of the decency the show had years ago (Pre-Cena era).

UberTag

... and you guys know what is wrong with this RAW? That last year, after Miami's post-Wrestlemania awesome RAW, everyone was all amped up and when the next week RAW rolled by, it was a piece of garbage. And this year, the same thing happened, and here we are criticizing and moaning about how crappy this RAW has been. And next year it will be the same, and the year after... until Vince dies, and Triple H actually STOPS wrestling and hire some goddamn good writers and try to regain an ounce of the decency the show had years ago (Pre-Cena era).
You've cracked the code. Give this man a round of applause!

Brinbe

at least that one dude's "boring" chant is getting heard.

OH FUCK YOU, CENA

omg, what a fucking cornball. Alright, I'm done with this crap. This is the Cena show now and forever

Top Bottom