• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Brinbe

If last week rekindled my love for this sport, this week makes me wonder why I ever even bother. Just awful.

And yeah, as stated, of course, Nikki "I'm bangin Cena" Bella will get a run with the meaningless belt

Oh hey, it's Kaitlyn!

Celeste%20Bonin%20aka%20Kaitlyn_16%20%28wwestalker.blogspot.com%29.jpg

nice

We live in an ADD society. The average wrasslin' fan can't follow an angle for months and months unless it involves a couple of huge stars (like Cena & Rocky). Short attention spans and a myriad of other options for entertainment make it difficult to have lengthy build-ups.

That sounds like a total cop out to me. We can't have well-thought out, lengthy story-lines because the general audience have the attention spans of goldfish? SMH.

If that's the way WWE truly thing, they don't give their audience enough credit. But we've already seen a good example of that tonight, as they tried to turn the Fandango popularity in the direction they wanted and it fell entirely flat.

smr00

Banned
Kind of glad Punk is leaving for a bit because now i have no reason to watch RAW and i get a break from the shitty product.

Aiii

So not worth it
Can't believe they're actually still doing twin magic, they never looked alike, but with the fake tits Bella it's very fucking easy to tell them apart.

Ithil

Four out of the five singles champions in WWE lost by pinfall tonight, one of them losing their title. The fifth doesn't have a match.

Top Bottom