• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

You missed one.

yUvg7wq.gif

:ZandigLever

Alucard

Banned
They could be doing so much more with the Divas title. Have a tournament or SOMETHING.

So...I totally wasted my time tonight just to see ONE very good Ryback promo that was pre-recorded and that'll be on youtube in less than 24 hours.

FUCK. I feel so stupid.

Ithil

Punk is gone, Cesaro is a jobber, Bryan is in a comfortable but flat spot in a tag team, Ziggler is still a jobber even as champion, Jericho will be back on tour soon, Fandango is getting Vince's claws in his back, Rhodes Scholars are an afterthought at the bottom of the card, Barrett is a jobber...

So, the Shield and NXT are the only things keeping me watching right now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This RAW has sucked for the most part bad night for WrestleGaf

TLN4mur.gif

S3sZHRe.gif

hQCPySD.gif
This post reminded me that I had a fling with a Russian girl who looked JUST LIKE Maria (only with a cuter nose) last summer. Was pretty much purely physical too. It was so awesome.

Man, I want to go back to that.

Undertaker in a match on Raw?! WTF?!

Aside from Bork killing jobbers and Ryback's promo, this show has been booty butt cheeks. The crowd is awful, and they already killed Fandango.

PEACE.

TheNatural

My Member!
Do your sermon about the Boston Marathon, Cena. Let's hack this thing up even more. The RAW only needs the tactless Cena sermon to complete the night.

Ithil

Mild cheers from the kids in the audience, very little reaction overall. That really doesn't justify sticking around in these crappy locations.

there should be a wrestler that comes out on Smackdown where he time travels to the future(present) and actually wrestles. sci fy channel character etc etc...

Top Bottom