• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

First hour was fine, everything was downhill from then on, unfortunately.

inmEMznwSGOlT.gif

I liked that segment and I like Ryback too. His facial expression at the end was great, a stoic heel expression. No crazy energy, just stoic. Too bad his right nipple was showing.

I just hate the idea Ryback would stand there and listen to Cena shittalk only to walk away. If he'd just punched his ass down nd then left him for the Shield it'd be much better.

somedevil

I should've known they were going to try and milk Fandango. This is sad.

Makes me feel better that they didn't do this with the Yes chant. They tried to bury it but that let it grow naturally and lead to Bryan being super over. Imagine if they tried to force it.

edit: Show started well then got worse as it went along. Good first hour and then down hill.

I liked that segment and I like Ryback too. His facial expression at the end was great, a stoic heel expression. No crazy energy, just stoic. Too bad his right nipple was showing.

Cena called him a bitch and he walked away, standard chicken shit heel booking. That's not exactly how heel Ryback should be booked

I just hate the idea Ryback would stand there and listen to Cena shittalk only to walk away. If he'd just punched his ass down nd then left him for the Shield it'd be much better.

Yeah
I think the reason they did that is because they need Cena to carry the segment. Ryback is decent on the mic, especially in pre-taped stuff (that video earlier was great), but he's probably not there yet for end-of-Raw promos, so they let Cena do the talking.

Brinbe

Cena called him a bitch and he walked away, standard chicken shit heel booking. That's not exactly how heel Ryback should be booked

Exactly, it's stupidly out of character for how they've booked this beast for an entire year. AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE RYBERG.

But god, this is dumb. he deserves better than for his entire gimmick to be changed up and shitted on just to get Cena further over.

Yeah
I think the reason they did that is because they need Cena to carry the segment. Ryback is decent on the mic, especially in pre-taped stuff (that video earlier was great), but he's probably not there yet for end-of-Raw promos, so they let Cena do the talking.

All they had to do was have Ryback beat his ass down. Not walk away....

He wouldn't have had to say a word.

Yeah

Yeah. But I don't even need him speaking. I just need Cena to say his "you have no balls" line and get knocked down. Instead the monster just sadly walks away. It's silly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember that time that Beef was hyped for The Rock and how he was gonna help make the product better and how he wouldn't be via satellite?

Aiii

So not worth it
I get that she's a geek and a super mark in real life... I'm just not buying the homely part... I've seen homely... and with a body like that... She's FAR from homely.

Well, she is one of those girls that didn't grow up popular and didn't have people come up to her and tell her how pretty she was. You can tell from shoot interview she genuinly doesn't believe people think she's better looking than girls like The Bella's. Check out the Rosenberg interview with her from WM, you can tell it's not an act really.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So, AJ recently cemented her greatness. She said in an interview with Sam Roberts that she was hyped up to kiss Kane because, as a kid, she had a Kane poster over her bed, and she would just lay there staring at it before she went to sleep. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fbF9mgrpZ8

Good girl.

Oh yeah, RAW was OK, whatever. I didn't get to see a lot of it, as I was stuck in the lab.

Reiko

Banned
Well, she is one of those girls that didn't grow up popular and didn't have people come up to her and tell her how pretty she was. You can tell from shoot interview she genuinly doesn't believe people think she's better looking than girls like The Bella's. Check out the Rosenberg interview with her from WM, you can tell it's not an act really.

Yeah, I watched that one.

I was also literally shocked that she did not have a date for the prom.

Kaladin

Elaborate, please.

Go watch a Monster Jam event live. People are there to see the trucks and destruction. Cena and whoever he is facing will be the trucks and Cena overcoming odds will be the destruction. The rest of the card will be there to keep fans entertained and in their seats till Cena comes out.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Go watch a Monster Jam event live. People are there to see the trucks and destruction. Cena and whoever he is facing will be the trucks and Cena overcoming odds will be the destruction. The rest of the card will be there to keep fans entertained and in their seats till Cena comes out.

They should just put Cena first so fans can go home after 10 minutes and be just as happy.

So...the exact same shit that has been going on for 8 years.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, AJ recently cemented her greatness. She said in an interview with Sam Roberts that she was hyped up to kiss Kane because, as a kid, she had a Kane poster over her bed, and she would just lay there staring at it before she went to sleep. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fbF9mgrpZ8

Good girl.

Oh yeah, RAW was OK, whatever. I didn't get to see a lot of it, as I was stuck in the lab.

I actually commented here how sad I was that you weren't around to share that with. Happy you saw it anyways.

Top Bottom