• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CXM8G.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Between that Cinemagram and seeing Cena Ass gif in the wrestling SP thread I'm laughing instead of sleeping.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If he did a WM match, they would have to throw him money. He's not coming back on his basic contract, I don't even know how you know he has this. I'm sure he still makes money off of licensing etc

former writers for WWE have all said Austin is still under a talent contract. He signs a new deal every year and usually when he signs, he shows up on tv for a while.

Yup. Tomorrow at 7pm, exact same time as Raw in London, is a SD house show in Cardiff.

http://www.wwe.com/events/cardiff

So tomorrows Raw will be missing

ADR, Orton, Big Show, Sheamus, Swagger, Henry, Fandango, Barrett.

Dunno how they're gonna fill three hours. Wrestling? I guess.

So Fandango isn't going to be on TV in front of one of the few remaining crowds this year that would put his silly little "fandangoing" over? WWE will WWE

Yup. Tomorrow at 7pm, exact same time as Raw in London, is a SD house show in Cardiff.

http://www.wwe.com/events/cardiff

So tomorrows Raw will be missing

ADR, Orton, Big Show, Sheamus, Swagger, Henry, Fandango, Barrett.

Dunno how they're gonna fill three hours. Wrestling? I guess.

No Fandango on Raw in front of one of the hottest crowds of the year? That has to go down as one of the dumbest decisions in a long time.

Aiii

So not worth it
Guys, please remember Y2Kev's request to not posted NSFW gifs and such directly.

We must protect THIS BUSINESS.

KissVibes

Banned
The Bella's really make me wonder sometimes...

Wonder if they've ever had sexual encounters with each other.

No disrespect, just, I think about it sometimes.

Aiii

So not worth it
The Bella's really make me wonder sometimes...

Wonder if they've ever had sexual encounters with each other.

No disrespect, just, I think about it sometimes.

Working some of that twin magic on Cena and Bryan?

See, now I ruined your fantasy forever. YOU'RE WELCOME!

strobogo

Banned
Why is that in spoilers? Their whole gimmick has been making you think of twincest. And if they're okay with doing that in front of a few million people a week, it makes sense you'd think about them doing that in real life.

Why is that in spoilers? Their whole gimmick has been making you think of twincest. And if they're okay with doing that in front of a few million people a week, it makes sense you'd think about them doing that in real life.

Backstage probably got boring without them

KissVibes

Banned
Didn't ruin my fantasy because I see myself as Daniel Bryan and I think Cena is bad at sex so he'd be embarrassed by tornado tongue/sex king Bryan.

I have to be smarter about the shit I say. I might work in the 'E one day as Sin Cara.

I totally think they've at least fooled around in real life. Maybe as teens.

Currently watching OVW September 8th 2001 show. There's a 'fun' little mocking angle between Bolin Services and Disciples of Synn, complete with a fat guy version of Leviathan. Sunflower, you've been warned.

Top Bottom