• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

jred2k

I'm new to Cinemagram, how is this?

146245236ffen1.gif

Dat ass is legit shook.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Currently watching OVW September 8th 2001 show. There's a 'fun' little mocking angle between Bolin Services and Disciples of Synn, complete with a fat guy version of Leviathan. Sunflower, you've been warned.

Why would someone do this :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cena-ass.gif is what this thread needs, we don't have enough objectification of men to level the playing field.

but when you think about it...

ALL we do is objectify them. "Punk's too fat to be champion." "Big E has some big titties."

jmdajr

Cena-ass.gif is what this thread needs, we don't have enough objectification of men to level the playing field.

but when you think about it...

ALL we do is objectify them. "Punk's too fat to be champion." "Big E has some big titties."

Yup. "Why is Triple H so handsome?" etc.
It's just part of this business.

jred2k

Is it the ass that people take issue with, or the fact that its attached to The Champ John Cena? I think this is a question we all need to ask ourselves.

Aiii

So not worth it
Did I mention that at the Rotterdam house show there was this six year old kid walking around in a Kane mask? He was gone too fast everytime he walked by, or I would've gotten a picture for Soul. He would've been so proud.

Also, the two loudest positive reactions of the night were for Regal and Kane, respectively.

jmdajr

Did I mention that at the Rotterdam house show there was this six year old kid walking around in a Kane mask? He was gone too fast everytime he walked by, or I would've gotten a picture for Soul. He would've been so proud.'

Also, the two loudest positive reactions of the night were for Regal and Kane, respectively.

Wow 6 years old. Kane has amassed quite the age group of fans.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kane is really a guaranteed pop. He was years ago here at an SD show too. Didn't matter if he was a heel or face.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lel saw what got Heavy. Blackace IS soft...on content

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does anybody else find the Bellas kind of look like Carmella Bing in the face?

Who is that? Carmela Soprano, if that's what you mean, looks nothing like those Bella hoes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You wanna talk about pumpkin booty? Look no further than Ted DiBiase Jr. Dude's packin 2 Christmas hams in there.

jred2k

This thread feels like its at a crossroads. I'm pretty curious to see which way this goes. The season finale of GWF seems like the appropriate time for these ideologies to clash.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF tonight promises a look into the future. I don't know how you can beat that.

GWF's SUPERCARD is scheduled for Monday Night riiiight after RAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Lots of care and love has been put into this show, so make sure you attend! We will be streaming and offer the link up when it's time!

Here's the current card:

Zandig w/Bootaaay as manager vs Heavy
Jaekwon15 vs Carnby in a Loser Leaves Forever Match, with the loser being DELETED ON AIR!
McNei1y and Perspicacity vs Shark Johnson and B-Arthur in a Professor Beef Memorial Match for the GWF Frenemy Titles
Mr. Sandman vs ??? in a Dragonzord Memorial Match One on One Arena Brawl
Laserfrog and Bootaaay vs Lou Thesz and Stan Hansen in a Folding Space And Time Match
Soulplaya vs Kane in a HELL IN A CELL Match

Also there will be surprises, cameos, ghosts, AND what is being called a "Glimpse Into the Future"!

Be there!

bangai-o

Banned
You made this happen WrassleGAF:
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/537526_435065356578792_443157890_n.png/img][/QUOTE]

[url]http://25.media.tumblr.com/4551e78de97e23df47bd78b97e9eb5d0/tumblr_mfqygt04dO1s1im72o1_1280.jpg[/url]

[spoiler]nsfw[/spoiler] !!!

Top Bottom