• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm new to Cinemagram, how is this?

iqK558wyyySYm.jpg

Looks like a twerk video

I'm KIDDING. Hyped for Dontaku but I can't afford it at the moment.

I'm tempted to upload this mockery skit from OVW, but I'm not sure if it'll be allowed/stay up long.

--

Also Punk's Puro style was pretty lame, as he just seemed to copy spots from his favourite Puro wrestlers, but made them look weak and sloppy.

Nothing ever happens on the UK Shows. We had 3 Umaga matches in one night on one of the UK Raw tapings I went to. I was ready to cry. However, we did also get a pretty cool HBK/John Cena match the previous year, I think.

jred2k

I'm tempted to upload this mockery skit from OVW, but I'm not sure if it'll be allowed/stay up long.

--

Also Punk's Puro style was pretty lame, as he just seemed to copy spots from his favourite Puro wrestlers, but made them look weak and sloppy.

Just use dailymotion. Wrestling stuff doesn't seem to get yanked off of there too often.

Oh wow, signed for the Wrestling is Art show on May 11th;

iFLtpDMQV3PrH.jpg

INDEED!!!!

Awesome, hope this leads to some of Funaki's students getting involved with CHIKARA. Also, the CHIKARA Tag World Grand Prix is coming up - how fucking amazing would a KAIENTAI reformation be?

Oh wow, signed for the Wrestling is Art show on May 11th;

iFLtpDMQV3PrH.jpg

INDEED!!!!

Awesome, hope this leads to some of Funaki's students getting involved with CHIKARA. Also, the CHIKARA Tag World Grand Prix is coming up - how fucking amazing would a KAIENTAI reformation be?

Oh, yes, please.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit Bootaaay why didn't you tell us you were on Twitter :|

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Nothing ever happens on the UK Shows. We had 3 Umaga matches in one night on one of the UK Raw tapings I went to. I was ready to cry. However, we did also get a pretty cool HBK/John Cena match the previous year, I think.

R-Truth turned heel 2 years ago. JOMO put over the water bottle. The cigarette got major heat.

So bangai-o made a post yesterday about wishing for female Sin Caras, and I remembered seeing such a group a pictures. So I went onto Google Images to find it and mistakenly stumbled on images i NEVER want to see again....

furry Sin Caras.

See, this is why I fight the good fight against the kind of evil and chaos Matthew Gallant brings. All it takes if a group of horrid pics and this thread gets nuked back into the stone age.

Seeing John Cena in this OVW skit and actually have fun makes me wonder... when was the last time it looked like John Cena was having fun wrestling?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So bangai-o made a post yesterday about wishing for female Sin Caras, and I remembered seeing such a group a pictures. So I went onto Google Images to find it and mistakenly stumbled on images i NEVER want to see again....

furry Sin Caras.

See, this is why I fight the good fight against the kind of evil and chaos Matthew Gallant brings. All it takes if a group of horrid pics and this thread gets nuked back into the stone age.

y'all are like the axis of evil of wrasslegaf.

jmdajr

Yeah, that episode in particular was a riot. Him talking about using a body wash his wife got him and he came out of the shower smelling like a 245 lb strawberry. GOLD!

Thing is...... I can relate 100%.
I was a bar n soap guy before I met my wife.
I need my god damn body wash now!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't forget GWF's last episode tonight! Right after Shitty Raw! Yes I will keep trumpeting it.

Kacho

Gold Member
Thing is...... I can relate 100%.
I was a bar n soap guy before I met my wife.
I need my god damn body wash now!

High five like a motherfucker.

I'd use a bar of soap myself until I met my wife a few years back. She got me a lufa(sp?) and told me I needed to exfoliate. I was like, "Exfoliate? What the hell is that?" Hearing SCSA talking about going through the shame shit I did is hilarious.

Women keeping us men proper. I don't know about the facial, mani-pedi stuff though... lol

somedevil

Right, let's start the new page off on the right foot;

NJPW, "ROAD TO WRESTLING DONTAKU 2013", 2013.04.20Osaka BODYMAKER COLOSSEUM #2
1,480 Fans - Super No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2lnpj

01. Suzuki-gun (TAKA Michinoku & Taichi) vs Sho Tanaka & Yohei Komatsu
02. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger, Tiger Mask & Maximo vs Ryusuke Taguchi, Hiromu Takahashi & Takaaki Watanabe
03. Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA) & BUSHI vs CHAOS (Rocky Romero, Alex Koslov & Gedo)
04. Yuji Nagata & Hirooki Goto vs CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI)
05. TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) vs CHAOS (Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka) vs Muscle Orchestra (Manabu Nakanishi & Strongman)
06. GBH (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma) vs CHAOS (Yujiro Takahashi & Jado)
07. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Captain New Japan vs Karl Anderson & Tama Tonga
08. CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada & Shinsuke Nakamura) vs Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki & Shelton Benjamin)

Some fun stuff here - check out the main event, Tanahashi & Captiain NJ vs Anderson & Tonga, GBH vs CHAOS and the 3-way tag match.

Incidentally, Wrestling Dontaku 2013 is now up for pre-order! Looking like one of the best cards this year, well worth the $25;

http://www.ustream.tv/njpw

NJPW, "WRESTLING DONTAKU 2013: Okada vs Suzuki", 05/03/13 - 17:00 JST | 09:00 BST | 10:00 CEST | 03:00 EDT | 00:00 PDT

I wonder if it's me but the music Suzuki comes out to does not fit him at all lol.

jmdajr

I'd use a bar of soap myself until I met my wife a few years back. She got me a lufa(sp?) and told me I needed to exfoliate. I was like, "Exfoliate? What the hell is that?" Hearing SCSA talking about going through the shame shit I did is hilarious.

Women keeping us men proper. I don't know about the facial, mani-pedi stuff though... lol

My feet are way too ticklish. I would break someones face. I'll just have to live with the athletes foot and giant talons.

jred2k

There should be an in memorial tribute to THQ on this episode. Next year it'll be the GWF presented by 2K.

People using body soap with washrags?
RAW_1034_Photo_006.jpg

Entropia

No One Remembers

I got a Mani once, my nails looked Fab!

Also I've used body wash + loofah for ages.

I need to get a pedi at some point, but I'm admittedly afraid of calling a spa and booking one.

bangai-o

Banned
you guys talking about soap? i have this bar of soap that is completely natural with the aroma of baby rum. it is great for your hair and makes it flow beautifully. you wont be dissapointed when you step out of the shower.

Top Bottom