• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Whaaaaaaaat.

Where can I find more of this?

I'll PM you the details.

Seems to be a sort of modelling the Japanese call 'gravure'. I found it kinda creepy and awkward, though, lol.

Aiii said:
Hoping against hope that once the belt switches to AJ we'll see some longer divas mtches. To be fair to WWE, the Layla vs Tamina match got decent time on Smackdown this week.

Oh yeah, I need to watch that Tamina/Layla match - it was cut out of the early international broadcast, for some reason.

I could definitely see the belt getting more TV time once AJ's the champion, due to how popular she is at the moment - perhaps that's the way to go? Get the girls over as characters first and then people'll be excited to see them wrestle.

Aiii

So not worth it
Pretty much yeah, it's a decent first step. AJ breaking out was a surprise for them last year, but I'm surprised they're only using her in a divas title feud now. If they give the feud with Kaitlyn some time on TV over the next few weeks they could finally have a PPV divas match that actually gets a reaction for once.

But they need to build some gimmicks and storylines for the other women, as it is now, people will just end up cheering and chanting for AJ even though she's the heel as they did on NXT and on Live Shows, not sure that is what WWE wants, unless they're gonna turn Ziggler and her face. Which they really shouldn't.

We're gonna have to wait and see, post-WM season is always full of surprises once ER is over with.

More JLIT 2013 matches announced;

ibyPrG5JLpjB5l.jpg

ipjnj7ljNiaIm.jpg

iVJ5Ys6zabEBB.jpg

i4SEDTtyYYjLb.jpg

iX8A1Rc5Rmtr5.jpg

Oh my, Josh Alexander vs ACH should be a damn crazy match! Also, hoping Kimber Lee does well, she's had a great year so far.

Here's the rest of the entrants;

. Adam Cole
. Colin Delaney
. Chris Dickinson
. Tim Donst
. Marion Fontaine
. Gary Jay
. Louis Lyndon
. Nasty Russ Meyers
. Ethan Page
. Veda Scott
. Ricky Shane Page
. Addy Starr
. Tadarius Thomas
. Davey Vega

I'd like to see Adam Cole vs Davey Vega. TD vs Lyndon could be fun, what with both of them being martial artists. Hope Veda doesn't get anyone too mean, like Donst.

You're right, that was pretty fun - 3-way matches can really drag sometimes, but they had some nice spots in this one (especially the finish). Fuckin' lol at Lil' Naitch's face after AJ & Kaitlyn roll over him. Also, I love that little sell AJ does where she gets kicked in the gut and it takes her off her feet.

You are such a troll account from your posts in the Halo thread to this.

lol, In both communities I have such unpopular opinions it saddens me a little (Miz is good, Halo 3 is best Halo)

But seriously, where is Miz at? I really hope Wade didn't injury him during their match on RAW.

EDIT: Nevermind just checked Miz's Twitter, he's filming #ChristmasBounty, whatever the hell that is.

BI8JqgUCcAAt5Lm.jpg:large

KissVibes

Banned
And Christmas Bounty is some ABC Family POS. Goddammit Miz, just go be a has-been TV movie guy. Wrestling isn't for you. YOU'RE BAD AT IT.

lol, In both communities I have such unpopular opinions it saddens me a little (Miz is good, Halo 3 is best Halo)

But seriously, where is Miz at? I really hope Wade didn't injury him during their match on RAW.

Considering Wade has his push ruined by a big Show botch, I'm sure he wouldn't be so careless.

Miz on the other hand....

bangai-o

Banned

EDIT: Nevermind just checked Miz's Twitter, he's filming #ChristmasBounty, whatever the hell that is.

BI8JqgUCcAAt5Lm.jpg:large
Halo Reach is best Halo because of Invasion gametype. Miz deflowered Maryse. so he worse.

Halo Reach is best Halo because of Invasion gametype. Miz deflowered Maryse. so he worse.

Dude, we're bros! Everyone on HaloGAF hates Invasion, yet it was my favorite gametype in Halo:Reach.

I really like how Miz became less annoying as the years went by, I stopped watching Wrestling from like 2009-2011, so I missed those years. Went back to re-watch a few things and my god, Miz had an annoying look to him.

He went from this:

the-miz-photos.jpg

The-Miz-the-miz-michael-mizanin-19710004-624-390.jpg

To this:

images

I'm so glad he decided to mature up a bit and stop looking so child-ish. Miz looks better like this.

Watching some Zandig, this match is amazing;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se78hJZBmlk

Hey, it's Jun Kasai before his body was a mess of scar tissue. Zandig actually wrestles for a bit! Arm-drags, indy-stand off! This can't last long. Kasai hits a stiff chair shot and John rolls to the floor to blade. Then, one of my favourite Zandig spots ever (see gif below). Fuck yes. Kasai gets dropped into a barbedwire board, but Zandig takes too long going up top and Kasai hangs him in a tree of woe before dropkicking a pane of glass over him. John wrestles some more, hitting a kinda nice delayed vertical suplex off the 2nd rope. Kasai counters the powerbomb into a sunset flip, it botches, but Zandig saves it, lol. Kasai grabs a ladder and starts to climb, but Zandig pulls him onto his shoulders and teases a buckle bomb through a pane of glass, only to deny the crowd. They boo, but only for a second or two until they see The Zandig constructing a fort of barbedwire and glass. Kasai hits some funky DDT off the ropes, but The Zandig shrugs it off and takes Kasai up top before dropping him through the fort. Kasai's back is seriously FUCKED, but that looked almost as nasty for Zandig. They struggle up the ladder and there's a banana hanging next to the belt! The Crazy Monkey just can't resist grabbing for it and The Zandig retains, lol.

"FUCK YOU!", ah, Zandig.

ikqeIyIyTMmD1.gif

Zandig's delayed vertical suplex into a something or other;

iUGaxZtUqkSR6.gif

Zandig drops Kasai through a whole mess of glass & barbedwire;

http://i.minus.com/ibnLSDhaBhgs0g.gif

Crazy Monkey grabs the banana, lol;

http://i.minus.com/iduQ880FBvTQ3.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I never liked the Miz. That duck faced mother fucker and his ridiculous hair and his knock-off Jericho attire. Not when he was with Morrisson not when he was MITB winner, DEFINITELY not when he was champ and not now either.

I would cheer John Cena over Miz. I'd take a year long John Cena reign over a 6 month long Miz reign.

Alucard

Banned
So, apparently Cena injured his ankle in a houseshow match against Ryback?...Depending on seriousness, could it mean him having to drop the title?! Could it be?!

Aiii

So not worth it
So, apparently Cena injured his ankle in a houseshow match against Ryback?...Depending on seriousness, could it mean him having to drop the title?! Could it be?!
No. Work. Ryback beats Cena for twenty minutes. Cena overcomes. Five moves of doom. Pin. Still your WWE champion. Jeeeerrrrrrn Ceeeenaaa!

What the heck? Why?

I'd rather they take the highlights from certain angles/feuds and cut it up and condense it into something I can watch in 45 minutes.

Bootaaay, Sunflower, (maybe you I don't know) and the rest of the OCD people that need to record and preserve every second of wrestling programming just in case you might want to watch it someday are effing psychos.

This is serial killer behavior, like some Jeffrey Dahmer type shite. Do I need to be concerned about you guys?

I..would just like it to be there! Just in case! That and I'd probably actually watch them all.

I never liked the Miz. That duck faced mother fucker and his ridiculous hair and his knock-off Jericho attire. Not when he was with Morrisson not when he was MITB winner, DEFINITELY not when he was champ and not now either.

I would cheer John Cena over Miz. I'd take a year long John Cena reign over a 6 month long Miz reign.

I knew you'd come around.

#hustle
#loyalty
#respect

More JLIT 2013 matches announced;

http://i.minus.com/ibyPrG5JLpjB5l.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.minus.com/ipjnj7ljNiaIm.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.minus.com/iVJ5Ys6zabEBB.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.minus.com/i4SEDTtyYYjLb.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.minus.com/iX8A1Rc5Rmtr5.jpg[img]

Oh my, Josh Alexander vs ACH should be a damn crazy match! Also, hoping Kimber Lee does well, she's had a great year so far.

Here's the rest of the entrants;

. Adam Cole
. Colin Delaney
. Chris Dickinson
. Tim Donst
. Marion Fontaine
. Gary Jay
. Louis Lyndon
. Nasty Russ Meyers
. Ethan Page
. Veda Scott
. Ricky Shane Page
. Addy Starr
. Tadarius Thomas
. Davey Vega

I'd like to see Adam Cole vs Davey Vega. TD vs Lyndon could be fun, what with both of them being martial artists. Hope Veda doesn't get anyone too mean, like Donst.
[/QUOTE]

I'm also pretty pumped about what's been announced so far. I'm hoping for Donst vs Page, Delaney vs Cole, and Vega vs Veda Scott.

Wait, what's wrong with The Miz's themesong? I like it, it fits him well.

"AWESOME! I CAME TO PLAY, there's a price to pay, time for youbget down on your knees and beg!"

Speaking of foot injuries...

I got an MRI tomorrow to see has my osteomyelitis spread further in my foot - and if I may need further amputation.

Worst case scenario is likely to be a transmetatarsal amputation. (Pro Tip - don't Google that).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of foot injuries...

I got an MRI tomorrow to see has my osteomyelitis spread further in my foot - and if I may need further amputation.

Worst case scenario is likely to be a transmetatarsal amputation. (Pro Tip - don't Google that).
Aw son of a bitch

I kinda find myself rooting for the Miz. He's decent in the ring and (was) good on the mic. The face turn hasn't really worked with him, but I wouldn't mind seeing him get back into the main event as a heel.

That sucks Keyser. Good luck tomorrow!

:(

Good luck bro!

Aw son of a bitch

Good luck Keyser

Thanks guys. I hope all works out

I was lucky to be honest, as the initial infection went down to just one toe - then I was able to get on a strong 6 week course course of IV antibiotics to try and halt it. It could have easily went upwards straight away, and caused much more damage.

The MRI today checks did the antibiotics do there job - although bone / bone marrow infections are apparently a huge hassle to get rid of.

Thanks guys. I hope all works out

I was lucky to be honest, as the initial infection went down to just one toe - then I was able to get on a strong 6 week course course of IV antibiotics to try and halt it. It could have easily went upwards straight away, and caused much more damage.

The MRI today checks did the antibiotics do there job - although bone / bone marrow infections are apparently a huge hassle to get rid of.
Hopefully you can channel the energy of John Cena and no sell this. Good luck man.

Kaladin

Laugh if it was posted and I missed it. I just woke up after getting back from a crazy day/night in Chicago.

Cena Twitter said:
"Finally home from a great European tour. I'm banged up, but I'm not going to miss Monday Night #Raw."

Looks like he's treating this injury the same way he did getting fired. He's showing up anyway.

Laugh if it was posted and I missed it. I just woke up after getting back from a crazy day/night in Chicago.

Looks like he's treating this injury the same way he did getting fired. He's showing up anyway.

So, another Cena Vs Ziggler type thing?

OH NO. I'M INJURED, I CAN'T GIVE ZIGGLER MY 100% ALL, WHICH IS WHY ZIGGLER WON (plus AJ interference).

I'm guess:

A) Cena overcomes the odds and beats Ryback, even with an injury!
or
B) Ryback beats Cena, but only because Cena wasn't at his all, Cena will have his revenge and take back his title!

Top Bottom