• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
rofl. Sunflower going all out!

Love it sir!

any preview as to what the initial roster is? Maybe you can do timed releases!

You're gonna have the core GWF, but there were some people named in the finale. I don't have it handy but I can say for sure you'll be seeing The Frankman and Heel.

The big question is WHAT WILL THEY LOOK LIKE?!

Everyone's reveal is a promo.

Penguin

The Undertaker was not scheduled to wrestle at May's Extreme Rules pay-per-view but with CM Punk missing the show and John Cena possibly being off the pay-per-view due to his injury, there is now talk that Taker may be brought in to add star power to the line-up.

The other thing would be to look into building the depth of your main event roster, but can't complain about more Taker!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The other thing would be to look into building the depth of your main event roster, but can't complain about more Taker!

Hey the main event roster is getting good the past couple years

Remember when R-Truth main evented a PPV? Remember Ryback? It's progress...sorta.

Everyone's getting custom tunes for 2.0. And I agree, the "Bangin It" 2 Cool is far superior.

There's gonna be some BIG changes to some people. Bootaaay comes to mind. After defeating his idol, what would a man like Bootaaay do?

Nocturnowl has been training, upset at all of his previous losses. Did he finally put up the phone and ditch the brown chicken suit?

Everyone is getting custom finishers too.

Oh man, here we go, my constant losing was surely just WWE style booking, job for months then suddenly main event, oh yeah!

Penguin

Hey the main event roster is getting good the past couple years

Remember when R-Truth main evented a PPV? Remember Ryback? It's progress...sorta.

When was the last time R-Truth was on PPV? Or Alex Riley has been on a show (he beat a former World champion/Mania main eventer in the same year!)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When was the last time R-Truth was on PPV? Or Alex Riley has been on a show (he beat a former World champion/Mania main eventer in the same year!)

20...11? I...can't remember. I remember it happening and saying "Well Truth, this is your biggest payday"

You're gonna have the core GWF, but there were some people named in the finale. I don't have it handy but I can say for sure you'll be seeing The Frankman and Heel.

The big question is WHAT WILL THEY LOOK LIKE?!

Everyone's reveal is a promo.

woooooooooord.

Hopefully my ass is a part of GWF 2.0

:)

Who is this?

Matilda!

tumblr_m0eyzkU13L1qjko1ao1_500.jpg

Previously...

First Round of the WrassleGAF KoC2 Tourney

D-Lo Brown (beanman25) vs Ultimo Dragon (sf2fanatic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO5_D7TGu-c
D-Lo b. Ultimo Dragon @ 11:58 via Lo-Down with a match rating of 77%

British Bulldog (CrunchinJelly) vs Owen Hart (Mr. Luchador)
http://youtu.be/CLnB4yl4nEk
Owen Hart b. British Bulldog @ 17:35 via Spinning Heel Kick with a match rating of 91%

On tap tonight, we finish the first round of the WrassleGAF KoC2 Tourney with these matches:

Steve Austin (BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!) vs Brodus Clay (HarryDemeanor)
Kurt Angle (gurudyne) vs Genichiro Tenryu (Pristine_Condition)

And kick of the second round with:

Inoki (Perspicacity) vs D-Lo Brown (beanman25)
Disco Inferno (Sunflower) vs Mitsuharu Misawa (Mr. Sandman)

Updated brackets

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man cmon Disco, let's get that shitty theme song in everyone's brain:

Disco fever
Disco fever
Disco fever
yeah yeah yeah yeah
Disco fever
Disco fever
Disco fever
yeah yeah yeah yeah

Misawa has no time for foolishness, Disco's gonna die;

iUMxUSs4fYwRS.gif

Also, Austin over Brodus, Tenryu over Angle and Inoki over D-Lo.

Tenryu vs Angle would actually have been a really cool match - even as recently as 5 years or so ago, when Tenryu wasn't totally immobile. 2003 Angle vs 1998 Tenryu would have been perfect.

- Mr. Luchador can confirm that he will be not be staying awake tonight to watch WWE Monday Night Raw's 3 hour EXTRAVAGANZA BONAZA, as there is no GWF aftershow.

Jamie OD

Yeah, it's pretty difficult - especially at the moment. Used to be we'd get an episode of Dramatic Fantasia each month, but since they lost their monthly TV deal and since there's been a bit of a shake-up in the puro scene, we haven't been getting anywhere near as much DDT content. I'm sure it'll come through, eventually, but we're talking months after the fact, unfortunately.

I just read JamieOD's DDT blog and hope some of this stuff eventually shows up;

http://dramaticddt.wordpress.com

I still haven't seen the last campsite pro-wrestling show, the one with El Generico :(

There is an episode of Dramatic Fantasia featuring matches taped in January that was uploaded to Youtube today. That's the most recent I can find at the moment.

Previously...

On tap tonight, we finish the first round of the WrassleGAF KoC2 Tourney with these matches:

Steve Austin (BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!) vs Brodus Clay (HarryDemeanor)
Kurt Angle (gurudyne) vs Genichiro Tenryu (Pristine_Condition)

And kick of the second round with:

Inoki (Perspicacity) vs D-Lo Brown (beanman25)
Disco Inferno (Sunflower) vs Mitsuharu Misawa (Mr. Sandman)

Updated brackets

brodusclay_wwe-1555938.jpg

stone-cold-steve-austin-flipping-bird.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower I like you, but sometimes you're just flat out wrong.

Maybe it's actually better quality out of the b-grade movies that something important like that looks comparable. Maybe!

I have a LOT of Euro friends who swear by the movie Troll Hunter. What is it about that movie that appeals to our limey pals so much?

Maybe it's actually better quality out of the b-grade movies that something important like that looks comparable. Maybe!

I have a LOT of Euro friends who swear by the movie Troll Hunter. What is it about that movie that appeals to our limey pals so much?

Norwegians like it as it's their folklore.
Swedegians like it as it shows Norwegians being eaten by a Troll.
Finlandgians likewise.
Fandanish likewise.

strobogo

Banned
I'd be super impressed if Steph was doing that without something holding her foot up.

This ECW doc is stupid. The same rah rah what we did was so special bullshit, but more depressing. The first 40 minutes is all left over stuff from JB's documentary. Then it cuts to Axl Rotten with Bell's Palsy.

I don't know what that film is, but it looks dumb.

And did I see someone invoke C-Z-DUB?

ij4UBGg05z0dn.png

iXWGHj0yxbieD.gif

Not the hugest barbedwire bump ever, but that had to hurt. Love any match with Zandig vs Lobo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This ECW doc is stupid. The same rah rah what we did was so special bullshit, but more depressing. The first 40 minutes is all left over stuff from JB's documentary. Then it cuts to Axl Rotten with Bell's Palsy.

Bummer, but also expected I guess.

I don't know what that film is, but it looks dumb.

And did I see someone invoke C-Z-DUB?

Not the hugest barbedwire bump ever, but that had to hurt. Love any match with Zandig vs Lobo.

The noise I made was "aaaahhheeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEASAAAUUUUGHHHH...goddammit"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
CZW wishes it could do a spot as cool as smashing someone over the face with a giant ship

that ship looked regular sized to me

Has CZW ever done any stupid weights spots? Like someone getting their head beat in, in a weight machine?

Top Bottom