• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think I can post on Gaming side anymore. There are people that 100% think Skyrim and GTA 4 and Splinter Cell Conviction are the worst games they've ever played. Not the most disappointing. The worst.

Worse than Simpsons Wrestling, Superman 64, Silver Surfer, The Sniper 2, Rise of the Robots, and Heavy Nova.

alsonierisoverratedandpretentiousasfuck

Kaladin

I don't think I can post on Gaming side anymore. There are people that 100% think Skyrim and GTA 4 and Splinter Cell Conviction are the worst games they've ever played. Not the most disappointing. The worst.

Worse than Simpsons Wrestling, Superman 64, Silver Surfer, The Sniper 2, Rise of the Robots, and Heavy Nova.

I rarely post on or even visit Gaming Side. OT 4 LIFE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Skyrim was REALLY bad though. But not the worst, nope nope nope. But it sucks :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I"m not even trying to say it was one way or the other. I take no issue with someone saying a game is bad.

But saying it is the WORST. Either you just started playing video games or gaming forums are the most hyperbole prone forums on the internet and gaming side gaf is its epicenter.

Kaladin

I"m not even trying to say it was one way or the other. I take no issue with someone saying a game is bad.

But saying is is the WORST. Either you just started playing video games or gaming forums are the most hyperbole prone forums on the internet and gaming side gaf is its epicenter.

Every game is going to have someone saying it's the worst, that's a fact of video games life.

Kaladin

WWE.com made this:

20130425_RybackCena_642Variable_FINAL.jpg

I didn't realize that rivalry was this long.

But saying it is the WORST. Either you just started playing video games or gaming forums are the most hyperbole prone forums on the internet and gaming side gaf is its epicenter.

Hyperbole is the lifeblood of gaming side, expressing an opinion on why you dislike a game with actual thought and analysis takes effort, its far easier to claim something as the worst ever as it saves time, takes no effort and guaran-damn-tees instant reaction, it's the cheap heat of gaming side.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've been working a lot more, so it actually makes me excited for games again. Mostly GTA 5 and Watch Dogs tho. I'd like to see more of Saint's Row 4, and I know I'll enjoy it, but it sounds like more of 3 which was a letdown compared to two, but I still enjoyed my time with it.

...I mean, I'd rather have my dick chopped off than play Saint's Row 3 mirite?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

It's the perspective people have when they post here. If you post here you're not going to buy some game you've never heard of on a whim. You're probably only going to check out games that have received some sort of acclaim. If the game doesn't live up to the hype or w/e people turn dumb and complain.

Was Spider-man 3 a good movie? No. Was Spider-man 3 the worst movie ever made in the history of the universe because Venom didn't look super cool? Probably not

There's no middle ground with some people.

This potato salad is bitchin

I've been working a lot more, so it actually makes me excited for games again. Mostly GTA 5 and Watch Dogs tho. I'd like to see more of Saint's Row 4, and I know I'll enjoy it, but it sounds like more of 3 which was a letdown compared to two, but I still enjoyed my time with it.

...I mean, I'd rather have my dick chopped off than play Saint's Row 3 mirite?
That's the spirit!

It's the perspective people have when they post here. If you post here you're not going to buy some game you've never heard of on a whim. You're probably only going to check out games that have received some sort of acclaim. If the game doesn't live up to the hype or w/e people turn dumb and complain.

Was Spider-man 3 a good movie? No. Was Spider-man 3 the worst movie ever made in the history of the universe because Venom didn't look super cool? Probably not

Urgh, Potato Salad is the worst edible substance ever devised you monster!

This is fact even though I've never actually had it.

strobogo

Banned
Max Payne 3 is the worst game I've ever played because it is the only game that actually made me sick and give me headaches, so I couldn't even play past about a half hour of it.

Lets says Cena did tear his Achilles and was out for a year.

Who would realistically be the new face? D. Bry?

Or would we just get more Sheamus and Randy. Miz? lol. :\

Maybe CEOO has to work overtime.

Realistically, in order of people they'd call to pick up on the duty:

CM Punk, Then Ryback, Then Sheamus, Then Randy Orton if they're willing to trust him to not violate the wellness contract again, then Daniel Bryan. After that, they're pretty boned. I can't think of any other face that could believably be put into the "main event". Only guy I can think of is Miz. Everyone else who could work like Zack Ryder are mid-carders for life.

Sokantish

that is the worst potato salad in the world

krae_man

I love how they are trying to paint Ryback as this unstopable monster when he's lost his last what 5 matches? Two against Punk, 2 Agains The shield, and Wrestlemania against Mark Henry. His last 3 losses were fair and square too with the last 2 being Ryback getting pinned clean.

UberTag

The Miz would get the Lex Express treatment until Cena was healthy.
Or Reigns was ready to turn on the Shield.

somedevil

Punk is a company man, don't convince yourself otherwise.

You mean by company man that he is following the contract he is signed too that pays him alot of money. No one under a contract will say screw you if they are getting paid whats Punk is getting.

Also, I bet he wouldn't be to mad becoming the True Number 1 if Cena is gone for 6 monthes to a year.

Kaladin

What would it take to put the title on Antonio Cesaro?

Something tells me the answer involves everyone on the creative team and Vince McMahon getting a massive blow to the head which results in brain trauma.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You mean by company man that he is following the contract he is signed too that pays him alot of money. No one under a contract will say screw you if they are getting paid whats Punk is getting.
Precisely, the man is loyal to the hand that feeds and does what he is told.

KissVibes

Banned

Christian is legitimately the ONLY GUY that could be Cena face right now. He's popular enough, has credibility, and isn't hurt or involved in other angles right now.

I'd write it as: Cena can't wrestle so he holds a ladder match to pick the new champion and guy to face Ryback at ER. Christian aka Ladder Match King wins it and either drops the title to Ryback or keeps it. They'd feud with each other until Cena returns, Christian drops it to Ryback on RAW, and Cena wins it back at a PPV.

IT'S PERFECT, HERE'S WHY:

- Christian, a longtime and respected vet, get's his first WWE Title run that may be his last.
- Ryback gets to work with a superstar that can make him look REALLY good.
- No Cena
- EDGE APPEARANCES EVERYWHERE.
- SOMETHING NEW.

Kaladin

Christian is legitimately the ONLY GUY that could be Cena face right now. He's popular enough, has credibility, and isn't hurt or involved in other angles right now.

I'd write it as:

Cena can't wrestle so he holds a ladder match to pick the new champion and guy to face Ryback at ER. Christian aka Ladder Match King wins it and either drops the title to Ryback or keeps it. They'd feud with each other until Cena returns, Christian drops it to Ryback on RAW, and Cena wins it back at a PPV.

Christian has been out of action for too long to suddenly return and get the belt. People would probably ask "Who is Christian?" if he does. You laugh, but you know I'm right.

Also, I bet he wouldn't be to mad becoming the True Number 1 if Cena is gone for 6 monthes to a year.

How much do these guys make?

I know Brock is getting $5 million for only fighting like 4 matches a year. How much did Rock get paid to promote
Put over Cena
Wrestlemania and WWE?

How much do Punk and Cena get paid for being regular top guys? How much do smaller guys like Miz and Shaemus get paid?

Where is Christian anyways? I miss the dude, his theme is awesome.

krae_man

I'd write it as: Cena can't wrestle so he holds a ladder match to pick the new champion and guy to face Ryback at ER. Christian aka Ladder Match King wins it and either drops the title to Ryback or keeps it. They'd feud with each other until Cena returns, Christian drops it to Ryback on RAW, and Cena wins it back at a PPV.

- Christian get's a WWE Title run that may be his last.
- Ryback gets to work with a superstar that can make him look REALLY good.
- No Cena
- EDGE APPEARANCES EVERYWHERE.
- SOMETHING NEW.

Oh god, it we could only turn back time and get the Cena-Christian feud that should have happend in 2005.

I still can't believe the wwe spent 5 months building up that feud only to go "Shit Christian is getting over, we don't want that. Quick Job the fuck out of him and ask Jericho to stick around 3 more months and do the feud instead"

somedevil

Isn't Edge under that Legends contract?

I remember the last time they used (aka wasted) Edge was during Cena's fued with Brock Lesnar where Edge told Cena "SNAP OUTTA IT. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD CENA. WAKE UP JOHN."

Nope, that was his last appearance because he came to discuss about a contract but decided not to do it.

Ithil

Isn't Edge under that Legends contract?

I remember the last time they used (aka wasted) Edge was during Cena's fued with Brock Lesnar where Edge told Cena "SNAP OUTTA IT. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD CENA. WAKE UP JOHN."

No, Edge didn't want the Legends contract, he's not under any contract at all to WWE for the first time since 1997 or so. He just wants to do whatever for a while.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just let Christian die, his career is over anyway and nobody cares about him except IWC muppets

Update on Punk:
CM Punk is currently not scheduled for any WWE TV, pay-per-views or live events for the entire month of May. Punk's next schedule appearance is for a RAW taping on June 3rd from Hartford, CT
They will call him if Cena does tear it and is out for 6 monthes. Also, if no pay per view for Cena Undertaker will suddenly get better to appear at Extreme rules.

Thats actually not that far off I thought Punk was gonna be gone longer. 2 weeks after Extreme Rules

tm24

Need ideas for may ot title

#ZigglypuffRules
I CHOOSE YOU ZIGGLYPUFF
Believe in the Zigglypuff
The torch. It never changes

Top Bottom