• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

KissVibes

Banned
*sigh*

On the El Generico gimmick he could've been a world champion. Now, he'll be lucky to hold a tag title.

Is it me or...

...Is this the worst selection of superstars they ever send out for one of these promotions?

They couldn't even send Ryder or I don't know, Mason Ryan? What is he doing these days? Putting the ring together?

Aiii

So not worth it
I just went to the Ezekiel Jackson wikipedia page, this is just sad.

Singles competition and injury (2012-present)
On January 29, 2012 at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view, Jackson entered the Royal Rumble match as the thirteenth entrant, but was eliminated by The Great Khali.[51] Jackson started a losing streak losing to the likes of Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, and David Otunga. Jackson finally ended his losing streak by teaming with The Great Khali to defeat Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks on the May 16 episode of NXT.
Jackson has since suffered an upperbody injury and has been absent from activity due to recovery. In a tweet posted December 26, Jackson stated that he would return to in-ring action 'soon'. Jackson is yet to return.

That's just harsh.

I will predict a complete domination by Punk. Then Austin saves Taker and sets up Next yr.

This will happen if the match main events.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Meltzer said in the latest Observer Newsletter that there was talk over the weekend of adding Kaitlyn and AJ to the Tag Titles match with a winner takes all stipulation, but nothing has been changed yet. He also seemed fairly disgusted by Cesaro being left off the card so far.
You would think people with the straps would be a lock-in.

What did Fandango do to get a spot on WM anyway?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
My heart.

5DAMCEA.jpg

That's why I'm surprised Kaitlyn isn't on the card.
Get this shit: Kaitlyn hides with WrestleMania tickets to give away in WWE's "Hide and Tweet" contest in New Jersey

That is sooo fucked up, lol

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Only a matter of time until Khali's workout video is released. 30 minutes of arms flailing about.

Sigh, I just reminded myself that Natalya, the best mat wrestler they have, won't even get a workout video.

Watching SHIMMER #49, some good matches on this one, namely Courtney Rush vs Ryo Mizunami, Kalamity vs Hamada & Athena vs Saraya Knight. Courtney Rush is improving a hell of a lot and she looked great here, even in defeat.

Kalamity gets KTFO by Hamada;

ifYRqx8IiZOIe.gif

Nasty surfboard variation from 'Sweet' Saraya;

iY3fBg1iiuFjA.gif

T-Bone Suplex from Courtney Rush;

ibghBwrzSX7uY1.gif

KissVibes

Banned
ahahaha Matt Hardy doesn't even get to live in the trailer.

Mason Ryan is playing Drax the Destroyer in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Heh.

I just went to the Ezekiel Jackson wikipedia page, this is just sad.

That's just harsh.

Big Zeke shills non-WWE PPVs on Twitter now. He's kinda a sad guy to follow.

You would think people with the straps would be a lock-in.

What did Fandango do to get a spot on WM anyway?

BEING AWESOME. THAT'S WHAT.

Kaladin

Would have been a bigger deal if Triple H had got Metallica to play him out at Wrestlemania 27.....or to play the cage down at 28.

Ozone

Rumors are going around about Cesaro and Kaitlyn being involved in matches, so it makes sense they have workout videos.

- There's a possibility Kaitlyn and AJ will be added to the Tag Tea Title match, with the Divas Title also being on the line.

- With Sin Cara now cleared to work in the ring, we might get Cesaro vs. Sin Cara for the US Title.

Ithil

Rumors are going around about Cesaro and Kaitlyn being involved in matches, so it makes sense they have workout videos.

- There's a possibility Kaitlyn and AJ will be added to the Tag Tea Title match, with the Divas Title also being on the line.

- With Sin Cara now cleared to work in the ring, we might get Cesaro vs. Sin Cara for the US Title.

First one is taken from the latest Observer newsletter, where it said there was talk about doing that over the weekend.

Apparently they'd been talking about a Sin Cara/Cesaro program but then Cara got a concussion during the match with Swagger. Apparently that's also why Cesaro has been completely aimless the last month, his program got canned.

I would love a Cesaro/Cara match at WM, even if it were only five or seven minutes long on the pre-show, it would be great stuff, no one works as well with Cara's luchador stuff on the roster as Cesaro does. I've made my feelings on AJ/Kaitlyn not having matches so far very clear already.

Top Bottom