• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

NYR

This interview was pure unadultered horse shit. Literally two questions I would actually ask him.

I actually hate Cena more now.

Razorskin

----- ------
John Cena in a Jets jersey:

Ylar3Kk.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Should have been a drinking game for every question Jericho asked that was actually baiting Cena into talking about Jericho.

DMczaf

From the reactions to the post-Raw podcast, it sounds EXACTLY LIKE WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.

Why did you guys even waste your time? Jericho is dead.

Saw the Rollins v. Neville match. Good stuff. Although, from here the problem seems that if you can't put him against Cena for an elevated (LOLOLOLOLOLOL) title them who on the current roster can they program him with?

NastyBook

John cena with the Artie Ziff promo here about not going heel

If I turned heel it wouldn't damage me, it would damage the kids
Kid's got over it when Hulk did it. Hell, their balls probably dropped as a result of it. WWE could just as easily continue selling his old shit (in droves) while he came out on TV and finally embraced his inner asshole.

NYR

Kid's got over it when Hulk did it. Hell, their balls probably dropped as a result of it. Hell, WWE could just as easily continue selling his old shit (in droves) while he came out on TV and finally embraced his inner asshole.
Different era. Kids watching wrestling back then had bad and ignorant parents. Kids and parents watching wrestling nowadays see a cleaner product.

KissVibes

Banned
There are other people for kids to cheer for. You just have to fucking GIVE THEM THE CHANCE TO BE THE HERO. If Cena turned heel next Monday, you could make Reigns the mega babyface. You could make Bryan the mega ultra babyface. YOU COULD MAKE TITUS O'NEIL A MAJOR BABYFACE.

How pointless is the Jericho podcast is going to be? He's going to ask one token Smark question like "how does it feel to have everyone in the audience over the age of 10 boo you?" then then read only off of the John Cena is awesome PR sheet no?
Will this be available later like the Stone Cold podcasts?

Pizoxuat

Just got back from Raw. Not as good as the last one we got, but we still had fun with it. Left after Miz vs Mizdow to avoid the parking garage traffic jam. The crowd was really into the show, they completely drowned out the smarky Reigns boos. I was amused that the little boy next to me was chanting both parts of the "Lets go Cena" and "Cena sucks" dueling chant.

I found the Diva match interesting because of the crowd reaction. I don't know if it came across on TV, but the women and girls in the audience popped LOUD for the Bellas, and I saw tons of Brie Mode shirts on the way in. The men in the audience popped just as loud for Paige. Naomi didn't get as big of a reception as either, but at least she had both men and women cheering her.

There was a jackass sitting in front of me that clearly wasn't a fan and fancied himself a comedian, tried to come up with his own obnoxious spin on every chant using a Larry the Cable Guy impression. He was awful.

My daughter considered the show a big success despite the lack of Rusev, because she got to see Stardust and she held up her Stardust mask for the entire match. At the end of the Harper/Ryback match she turned to me and said "That was very hoss," proving that she has a bright career in commentary ahead of her.

RAW was great for two hours and unbalanced in hour three again.

Is Smackdown on the same network? If so I'd prefer to see them shift that extra Raw hour onto Smackdown and make it 2 shows that run 2 hours. 3 hours in a row of content is really fucking hard to maintain.

Interesting to hear what steve Austin has to say about the rumours tomorrow.

I just don't like the tone of Jerichos podcast. It's just too buddy buddy.

But if there is heat on Austin over Chyna questions then they can go fuck themselves. They advertised it as a no holds barred interview.

Pizoxuat

Seriously, the crowd is chanting NXT and that dude is chanting XYZ and elbowing his wife trying to get a sympathy laugh out of her.

Fox318

Just got back from Raw. Not as good as the last one we got, but we still had fun with it. Left after Miz vs Mizdow to avoid the parking garage traffic jam. The crowd was really into the show, they completely drowned out the smarky Reigns boos. I was amused that the little boy next to me was chanting both parts of the "Lets go Cena" and "Cena sucks" dueling chant.

I found the Diva match interesting because of the crowd reaction. I don't know if it came across on TV, but the women and girls in the audience popped LOUD for the Bellas, and I saw tons of Brie Mode shirts on the way in. The men in the audience popped just as loud for Paige. Naomi didn't get as big of a reception as either, but at least she had both men and women cheering her.

There was a jackass sitting in front of me that clearly wasn't a fan and fancied himself a comedian, tried to come up with his own obnoxious spin on every chant using a Larry the Cable Guy impression. He was awful.

My daughter considered the show a big success despite the lack of Rusev, because she got to see Stardust and she held up her Stardust mask for the entire match. At the end of the Harper/Ryback match she turned to me and said "That was very hoss," proving that she has a bright career in commentary ahead of her.

Did she get sad or mad when stardust lost?

Pizoxuat

Hahahaha adorable kid. Would've F5'd that douche in front of you. I guess those empty seats I saw during the main even were people doing the same thing you were doing then.

Yeah, we weren't the only ones with that idea. There's some construction near the Frank Erwin center that makes it even more of a pain in the ass to get out right now. They were definitely full up facing the camera for most of the show, but we did not sell out. Quite a few empty patches on the other side, and half the balcony blacked out.

Pizoxuat

Did she get sad or mad when stardust lost?

Not tonight. She rarely gets upset when someone she likes loses, though it has happened a few times. But she definitely gets super excited when they win. Mostly she just wants to see them at all.

Top Bottom