• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Here's one for you.

Finlay. He was Fit Finlay in WCW, but he was just Finlay in WWE. But I seem to recall him being called Dave once or twice on tv.

strobogo

Banned
Here's one for you.

Finlay. He was Fit Finlay in WCW, but he was just Finlay in WWE. But I seem to recall him being called Dave once or twice on tv.

In WCW, he was The Belfast Bruiser/Brawler, then David Finley, Fit Finlay, sometimes just Finley or Finlay. WCW had a hard time getting the right spelling. But he went through all of those at some point. Sometimes his plate would say Fit Finlay on Nitro and just Finlay on Thunder. WCW also had a weird habit of just putting the nickname on the nameplate.

klonere

Banned
England. You can tell by his smushy, inbred face.

fJft60S.gif

Not that I was ever against him, I knew the Vince inspired jack and the bean stock promos were killing him.

I always liked him, i think he is going to be huge, I agree with you that since the rumble, I have 10X more respect for him his WM match and his mannerisms during that match were that of a 15 year vet.

Yeah, I look forward to see where he goes and how it happens. As others have said he'll be a star when the time is right. He was great in his silent role within The Shield, and he seems to be finding himself during his solo run now too. I'm not bothered about his matches, as that's not really what WWE is all about at Main Event level - it's seems to have always been about the characters and spectacle around the match rather than the wrestling quality of that match itself.

klonere

Banned
Friends.

Let's throw down here. There is NO world where PAC DOESN'T look stupid.

I can't wait till they make him talk

its all downhill from there friends

unless they stick Heyman with him, which won't happen because it doesn't make sense and honestly wouldn't help him all that much either

they need more managers forreal though

somedevil

Well Raw Viewership for 4/6:

This weeks basically shows how the College Basketball final affected the viewership:

8pm: 4.300
9pm: 4.039
10pm: 3.552

Avg: 3.964

Ouch at that 3rd hour. They lost 748,000 viewer as the game started and went on. WWE probably knew that because there was no Bryan, Ziggler, BNB, Rusev and Dean Ambrose on the show.

edit: Fixed

This weeks basically shows how the game affected the viewership:

Ouch at that 3rd hour. They lost 748,000 viewer as the game started and went on. WWE probably knew that because there was no Bryan, Ziggler, BNB, Rusev and Dean Ambrose on the show.

HHH?

Toki767

This weeks basically shows how the game affected the viewership:

They probably lost viewership after the Rollins/Neville match because everyone knew it was all downhill from there. The rest basically tuned out after seeing Cena.

White people have Lee as their last name all the time. I think AJ's Puerto Rican or something though.

I'm aware of both of these. I'm saying they are distancing her from her actual ethnic heritage in order to appeal to their racist fanbase.

Thanks for ignoring my point to discuss semantics though, super helpful

strobogo

Banned
I can't wait till they make him talk

its all downhill from there friends

unless they stick Heyman with him, which won't happen because it doesn't make sense and honestly wouldn't help him all that much either

they need more managers forreal though

Heyman is death for anyone but Brock.

CM Punk: Retired, attempting suicide by punches in UFC
Cesaro: 5th wheel behind Nattie, TJ, the cats, and the headphones

Zach

There's always a time for brutal chair shots to the head, Zach.

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that.

Eh, maybe. If they are infrequent and sold like death. Like, the dude is out of action for a month or more to sell it, which is probably the amount of time off he'd need to shake off the concussion anyway...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did Heyman put over Rude? Because I feel like Rude put over Heyman. And Madusa.

Heyman ain't do shit. Colonel put over Austin better.

Top Bottom